Guy in white

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Taehyung wake up in a small room.Everything is white.The wall,floor and ceiling.It is colorless.He rubbed his eyes and start to look around his surrounding.

What a minute.This is not my room.Where am i?

He get up from the floor and try to find the way out.He starts to panic when he can't find any door or window. "Hello?" Taehyung can hear his voice echoing in the small room.It sounds like you are in a cave.

"Okay this is creepy and it's freaking me out" his palm is sweating and he feel like crying.He is alone in the strange room and it is too quiet.It doesn't feel right.

I need to get ot from this place.Then suddenly the light goes off.

"Ok what now?"

Then suddenly a spotlight appear in the middle of the room.Someone is sitting there with a piano.It is a guy dressed up in all white.Taehyung can only see his back and white butterflies surrounding the said guy.The guy starts to play a sad song and somehow the melody sounds familiar to him.But he can't remember the song.Taehyung step forward to take a look at the guy's face but suddenly the room is shaking like an earthquake.He scream for help but no one is there to help him.

"Hyung" he can hear someone whisper on his right ear.He look around but see no one there.The room's floor start to crack.

"No!" Taehyung

He was swallowed alive and he know he's going to die.

"Hyung" the voice becomes clearer than before.

Taehyung open his eyes.He is drenched with sweat and tears.

"Wake up,you have a nightmare.
I try to wake you up but you suddenly start to trashing around and screaming.Are you okay?" Jungkook is standing in front of him.

He then hug Jungkook all of sudden makes the younger shock.

"I'm scared Jungkook.Please don't leave me" his tears starts to fall.He feel so scared.That dream was so real but Taehyung is dying to know who is the guy in his dream.

"Go sleep in your room" Jungkook then walk to his room to continue his beautiful sleep.

***

Jungkook is playing his video game in his room alone.Today is school holiday so he has nothing to do.His phone is vibrating.One incoming call.

"Hello"

"Kookieee" Hoseok sings through the phone.

"Hobi hyung!I miss you" Jungkook miss this loud hyung.

"I miss you too Kookie.What are you doing?"

"Nothing just play game alone in my room.It's boring you know?" He can hear Hoseok chuckle.

"Hey,wanna join us?I'm at Namjoon hyung's place.We can play video game together and Jin hyung is cooking.You should try it."

"Sounds great.I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Okay,see ya"

Jungkook wear black jeans with white shirt and a black hoodie.He then head downstairs and didn't notice Taehyung is standing in front of the door.

"Oh,you're here.I was about to call you down"

"Huh?"

"I was waiting for you so we can go together" taehyung explain.

Jungkook seems lost. "Go where?"

Taehyung chuckle and ruffles the younger hair softly."We are going to Namjoon hyung house.He called me just now and told me to bring you too"

Oh right.Hoseok hyung is there too."Okay"

Jungkook is walking faster so he don't have to walk together with Taehyung.Suddenly Taehyung call his name.

"Where are you going?"

"To Namjoon hyung place?"

"No way in hell i will allow you to walk there.It is quiet far and it's too hot today.We're going with my car"

"So i have to ride together with you?"

"You have no choice"

Jungkook unwillingly get into the car.

Taehyung smiles in victory.Maybe this is my chance to apologize.