The Answer

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

The ride home was quiet like earlier.Taehyung is watching his brother yawning and trying hard to keep his eyes open.He smiles at the younger.

"Tired?" Taehyung ask

"Yeah,a little"

"Just sleep.I'll wake you up when we arrive home."

Taehyung turn his head to the right when he heard no response from Jungkook.He already fell asleep.Wow he must be really tired.

"He really looks tired but at least he talked to me" taehyung smiles.Maybe Jungkook is not mad at him anymore.

"Jungkook we're home" Taehyung said but Jungkook is still sleeping soundly.He have no heart to wake him up.Taehyung carry Jungkook bridal style and went inside the house.

"Oh my god Tae,what happen?" Mrs kim is shock to see Jungkook is being carried by Taehyung.

"He just fell asleep on our way home.Don't worry umma"

Mrs kim sigh in relief."Oh god.I thought something happen to him"

"He will be fine as long as he's with me.I'll take care of him"

"It's good to hear."

Taehyung was about to went upstairs when his umma call him.

"Taehyung-ah.."

"Ne?"

"Thank you." Taehyung smile at her and nod his head.

Taehyung place Jungkook on his bed slowly worried if he would break.He looks so small and fragile.Taehyung pull the blanket to cover Jungkook when he see the younger curls into a ball.He fix Jungkook's bang from covering his eyes and kiss his forehead before whispering "Good night baby bun".

Baby bun.Taehyung gives him the nickname because of his bunny teeth.Jungkook loves that nickname.Taehyung used to call him that when they were younger and he missed it a lot.

Taehyung switch the lights off and close the door slowly afraid if he would wake Jungkook.

And Jungkook's tears dropped.He is awake when Taehyung kissed his forehead."Good night too,TaeTae hyung"

"How is he doing?" Mrs.kim ask.

"He's sleeping." Mrs.kim nod her head and continue to clean the kitchen counter.

"Umma?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"How did this happen?I mean Jungkook." Taehyung really want to know about his brother's illness.

Mrs.kim stop cleaning and look at her son.He looks so eager to know about his brother.She take a seat beside Taehyung.

"Tae,do you remember about the accident that almost take away Jungkook's life when you two were little?"

"Yes i remember but what about that accident?" Taehyung asked confusely.

"Well,he fractured his skull and that caused him to have brain trauma.Luckily he didn't suffer from memory loss.The impact from the accident caused internal bleeding in his brain and the doctors are not aware of it.Until one day he complain from a headache."

"Then what happen?"

"We brought him to the hospital and they said that he only had a migraine.Then the headache disappear.Now it came back turns out it become a tumor instead." Mrs kim start to sob.

"This is all my fault.If i watch over him that day,this wouldn't happen and he is healthy now.I caused Jungkookie to have this cancer and i treat him like a trash.I'm the one who ruined his life and i'm the one who take everything from him"

"Stop blaming yourself.I know that you were just jealous.You always said that we don't love you anymore.It is not true.We love both of you but we need to give Jungkook more attention because he's sick.The doctor said that the cancer is relapsing and we didn't realize that he is suffering.Poor my baby"

"What does the doctor said about his condition?I mean is there any possible ways to remove the tumor?Maybe surgery?"

"Doctor Kang has suggested him to do the chemo but he refused.He wants to live as a normal person.He wants to go to school,to have friend and wants to achieve his dream.Please Taehyung,love him and be his best friend.He really need that kind of support right now"

"I will umma.I promise."