Secret

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook and Ji eun's relationship going well and it's been 3 months already since they are together.Jungkook feels comfortable with her.They always hangout together and they share same hobby,which is singing.They spend a lot of time together and Ji eun has gained Jungkook's trust.

"Ji eun?"

"Yes?"

"You know i love you right?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Why you ask?You doubt my feeling or what?" Ji eun pouted.

Jungkook pinched her cheeks and chuckle.

"Of course not."

Jungkook hesitate to ask but he did it anyway.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"If you have problem,just share with me.Don't stress by keeping it to yourself.I'm all ears"

"I have a brother."

"Okay.Nothing wrong about having a brother" Ji eun joked

"Kim Taehyung"

"Huh?The one who always pick on you?What's with him?" She tilt her head blinking confusely.

"He's my brother" jungkook continued.

"What??" Ji eun almost scream in disbelief.

"One more thing.I'm dying Ji eun"

"You know i hate this kind of joke right?"

"I have a brain cancer.I have been in accident when i was little.I fractured my skull and it caused brain trauma.That's why"

Ji eun's tears are falling on her soft cheeks.Jungkook wipe it off and kiss her on the top of her head.

"But i'm happy you come into my life.At least i'll die happy" he joked.

"Don't.Just don't say that" Ji eun buried her face on Jungkook's chest.

But they didn't notice someone is watching them from afar.

***

Taehyung panted and hands on his knees.Sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Take five" he shouted to others.

"All right guys.The competition is around the corner.So we have to practice harder starting from now.As you know you guys will be on Team A which is my team.Team B is under Yoongi's lead." the team captain Kris said.

"So Yoongi.Anything to say?" Said Kris to the opposite team captain.

Yoongi?

Taehyung then found Yoongi smirking at him giving the 'hello es' face.

"I'm not saying much.I just want a clean game.No cheating and no harm involve.That's all." Yoongi said still smirking at Taehyung.

"Okay let's continue with the practice"

"What are you doing here?" Asked Taehyung rudely.

"It is obvious that i am the team captain.Are you stupid or something?"

Then the game start.

Yoongi pass the ball to Minhyuk and Minho from the opposite team manage to grab the ball from Minhyuk's hand.

He pass it to Taehyung.Taehyung was tackled to the ground when he's about to shoot the ball.

"Sorry,my bad" Yoongi said while smiling.

Take that .

Taehyung try to get up but he falls back.His ankle hurts so much.He was assisted to the clinic for treatment.

"Hey..you are really good back there" said Jimin sitting on the bench.

"Umm thanks i guess?" Yoongi blushed.

Oh my god.I can't believe it.Park ing Jimin is talking to me right now but i don't see him on this bench earlier.

"Yes.I'm talking to you right now and i'm watching under that tree just now" jimin pointed at the big tree not far from the court and chuckle.

Did it say it out loud?

"Yes hyung.You just say it out loud"

"You can read my mind?"

"Of course not" jimin giving his eye smile and Yoongi can't help it but to squeal.

"Can we be friend?"

Oh god

"I'm glad to" yoongi is giving his famous gummy smile.