Hospital

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Omo!" Mrs.kim is holding her chest in shock when one picture frame hanging on the wall fell to the floor.She pick up the shattered glass and piercing her finger causing it to bleed.The frame has Jungkook's picture in it.He was holding medals he have won when he was 15.

Her face paled and she remembers Jungkook.
"Does something bad happen to him?"
She clean up the mess quickly and reach for her phone to call Taehyung.The phone rings for few times but no one is answering.

"Please Tae,pick up the phone" her palm was sweating and she is panicking when Taehyung not answering her call.

She gave up after making about 9 calls but no one is answering.Either Jungkook nor Taehyung.Both of them not answering their phone.

"Oh god.Please don't let anything bad happen to my baby".All she can do right now is to pray for their safety.

***

"Jungkookie,please keep your eyes open.Don't fall asleep okay?" Taehyung is holding Jungkook's hand tightly.He was too afraid to let go.Taehyung try to distract Jungkook's attention not letting him to fall asleep.

"Hey,you're rock just now.You set the stage on fire"

Jungkook smiled slipping in and out of conciousness.

"Really?I can hear the crowds are screaming so loud.Guess they really love my performance" Jungkook joked.

"Yeah and we are fanboying over you.You really did a good job there." Taehyung starts to panic when Jungkook is about to close his eyes.

"Hey,look at me.Don't close your eyes"

Jungkook hummed and his eyelids start to feel heavier this time.He really needs to sleep and rest for a while.He's not tired.He is exhausted.

"But i'm tired.Let me sleep for a while.Meanie hyung"

"Don't you dare" Taehyung give him a death glare but it's not working.

"I'll try"

"Where is the ing ambulance?" Yoongi starts to cursed.The other members circling Jungkook and Jin is fanning him with his hand.Sweat dripping from his forehead.

The ambulance arrived after 15 minutes of waiting and it feels like 15 years.Jungkook was placed in a stretcher and Taehyung follow the paramedics.

"Please let me go with him" Taehyung begged so he can accompany Jungkook inside the ambulance.

"I'm sorry sir but..." one of the paramedics stop him by grabbing his shoulder.

"He is the patient's family.He needs someone to stay with him right now.Please be considerate." Namjoon's voice sounds stern.

"Please?" Taehyung is desperate.He clenched his fist ready to punch whoever try to stop him.

They look hesitate at first but seeing Taehyung who is on the verge on crying,finally they agreed.

"Alright then but don't cause trouble and let we do our job"

"Thank you"

Jungkook is now lying unconcious and he has the gas mask on his face.Taehyung wipe the sweats on Jungkook's forehead and fix his bangs that covering his eyes.Taehyung caress his hair softly.The heart monitor beats normally and he still holding Jungkook's hand. "Please be strong"

Jungkook then rushed to the emergency room and Taehyung try to get in only to be stopped by Hoseok.

"Let them do their job"

"This is all my fault" Taehyung fall on his knees.

"No,it isn't your fault at all Tae.Stop blaming yourself" Jin try to calm him down.

"I should've treat him better and appreciate him but i treat him like a trash instead.I'm such a loser." Taehyung grip his hair in frustration.Yoongi just stands there and say nothing.

Guilt is eating you inside out huh?

"I really want to punch your face but not now.Maybe later." Taehyung is a crying mess and Yoongi don't have a heart to punish him now.

"He doesn't deserve this.It should be me" Taehyung cover his his face crying. "What is something happen to him?"

"He's going to be fine Tae.He just fainted" Jin added.

"He's not just fainted hyung.He is sick and maybe dying right now."

A punch landed on his face.

"That's it!What the are you talking about Kim Taehyung?What is wrong with Jungkook?What have you done to him?" Yoongi can't control it anymore.He punched Taehyung in the face and grabbed his collar demanding for the answer.He can feel the younger shivering and Taehyung just let Yoongi do anything to him.Well,he deserve it.

"Hyung,take it easy.We're in hospital" Jimin pull Yoongi before he swallow that kid alive.

"I deserve this.Because of me Jungkook is in there" Taehyung keep mumbling and Namjoon pull him back to his seat.

"Please Tae.Tell us.What is wrong with Jungkook?Is there anything we don't know about him?"

Taehyung just stay silent.Suddenly his phone vibrates.

"Taehyung-ah..where are you?" Mrs kim sounds nervous when she heard Taehyung sob.

"Jungkookie"

"What happened to him Tae?"

"He's in the hospital,umma.He passed out just now."

"I'm coming.Wait for me and keep me updated okay?" Taehyung shove his phone back in his pocket.The hyungs were still waiting for him to answer them.After waiting outside the emergency room like forever,finally the doctor came out.

"Is anyone of you here is Kim Jungkook's guardian or family?"