Conversation

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Ji eun-sshi!" Taehyung half walking half running.

Ji eun stop walking and turn her head towards Taehyung.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"

Taehyung walking side by side with Ji eun.

"I have music class.What about you?"

"Oh i see.Can i walk with you?I have class too."

"Oh sure" smiled Ji eun.

"So are you majoring in music?"

"Yes and how about you?"

"I'm in art and performance major.So you can sing?" Asked Taehyung.

"I do and really wish i can sing well.So what are you doing for art and performance major?"

"Well,i dance,act and sing a little.Maybe someday we can sing together"

Ji eun laugh and give her eye smile at Taehyung

"Of course."

Taehyung and Ji eun laugh together.

"Maybe someday we can hang out together? Ask taehyung.

"Of course you can.We're all friends right?"

"Hurry up hyung.Gosh you're so slow"

Jimin pull Yoongi's hand and running to their class.

"I'm tired Jimin.I can't run faster.My leg hurts already" Yoongi whined.

Jimin stopped running and pull Yoongi to hide near the locker makes the older stumbled.

"Yah Park Jimin what are..."

"Shh.." Jimin cover Yoongi's mouth shutting him down.

Both of them widen their eyes.Taehyung is walking and talking with someone.

"Isn't it Ji eun?" Asked Yoongi

"What is she doing with Taehyung?Isn't she supposed to be with Jungkook?"

Ji eun is laughing together with Taehyung.

"Is she cheated on Jungkook?"

"Or Taehyung try to take her away from Jungkook." Yoongi gritted his teeth.He swear to god if Jungkook get hurt,he will kill him with both of his hands.

Ji eun turn to other corner and Taehyung is whistling.

"He looks so happy" jimin said.

Both Jimin and Yoongi look at each other.

"Come on.Let's go.We're late"

***

Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon
Haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman (haruman)
Neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon
Haruman...

One day he will get his hyung back.

One day he will leave this world forever.

Anything can happen in just one day.

Jungkook frowned at the second thought.He really wish he can be healthy like other people.

Taehyung can hear Jungkook's soft voice echoing from the kitchen.Glass clattering and he can see Jungkook is cooking something.

Jungkook didn't aware of Taehyung's presence.

"Hyung is going to love this" he says clasping his hands.

"Oh hey hyung.I made you dinner" Jungkook put the bowl on the kitchen table.It is ramen with extra eggs.His hyung's favorite.

Taehyung just stare at the ramen in front of him.How can Jungkook still remember?

"I don't know how to cook so i just made you ramen.Sorry"

Taehyung can only see one bowl of ramen.

"You're not eating?" Taehyung talk to him for the first time.

Jungkook can feel his lips tugged upward.His hyung still care for him.

"No,i'm not hungry" jungkook smiled.

Jungkook can feel dizziness and a warm liquid flowing from his nose.He glance at Taehyung making sure he didn't see it and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Taehyung still stare at the ramen and when he was about to eat,he saw something on the floor.It is red and looks like blood?

***

Jungkook started to panic when he see the sink in filled with red stained water.His nose is bleeding.This is the first time.He wash his face and smiling at the mirror.

"Not bad".Taehyung already finish his ramen and saw Jungkook walking upstairs.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything" jungkook give him a weak smile.

"What is wrong with him?".Taehyung then remember the blood.

Maybe he cut his hand.

Jungkook swallow the pills and feeling his energy drained.He then lay on his bed.He smile because his hyung is talking to him and still care for his dongsaeng.The dizziness slowly faded and he fell asleep.

Taehyung lay in his bed.The dream he had last night is bothering him.

"It's just a dream.But why it felt so real?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and ready to sleep.