Decision

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jimin and Yoongi become closer.They spend their time together almost everyday.

But still something is bothering Yoongi's mind.

"Jimin"

"Yes hyung?"

"For how long you have been friend with Taehyung?"

"Since elementary school.Why?"

"Do you know if he has another siblings?Like brother or sister?"

"Well he told us that he's the only child in his family" jimin then tilted his head facing Yoongi.

"Hyung why do you ask me about Taehyung all of sudden?"

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi pinched the younger's cheek.

"No.I'm just curious.Beside,he's like your worst enemy."

Silent

Something clicked on jimin's head.Everytime they want to go to Taehyung's place,he always give them excuses.Taehyung,are you hiding something?

"Come on" Yoongi pulling jimin's hand dragging him somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

***

In the evening

Jungkook,Taehyung and Mrs.kim are having a tea and suddenly Mrs.kim spoke.

"Boys,i will be leaving to Japan for a week.It's a business trip and since your appa is not here,so i have to take over his place"

"When will appa come home?" Asked Jungkook.

"I don't know.His business is not settled yet.He didn't inform me either"

"And since i'm not here for a week,you guys have to take care of each other"

***

Mrs.kim head downstairs with a luggage in her right hand and calling for her boys before leaving.

"Tae,keep an eye on your brother and please treat him nicely" she said knowing Taehyung's hatred towards Jungkook.She is aware by how Taehyung treat his litle brother.

"And Jungkook please eat well and don't skip meal.Watch over your hyung too okay?"

"Umma,i can take care of myself.Why do i have to take care of him?" He pointed to Jungkook giving a him disgust look

"It's not like he's going to die soon"

The words make Jungkook flinced.His heart is breaking into pieces.

You have no idea hyung...

"Tae.."

Taehyung walks away before giving his umma disapproving look.

Mrs.kim sighed when Taehyung slam his room's door hard.

"Take your medicine on time.Call this number if you need anything" she handed Jungkook a piece of paper with phone number on it.

"This is your uncle's phone number.I already told him about your condition.Don't take a heart on Taehyung.He's always like that"

She kiss Jungkook's forehead before waving goodbye.

***

Jungkook lay on his bed.He reach for his phone and dialing someone.

"Hello,doctor Kang speaking" said voice on the other line.

"Hello doc.I'm Jungkook"

"Oh yes Jungkook.How can i help you?"

"I'm sorry for calling you in the middle of the night but I've made my desicion.I'm not taking the chemo"

"Are you sure about this?But maybe there are still chance for you..."

"I want to live my life as a normal person.I still have a lot to achive on my bucket lists you know?" Jungkook cut.

A sigh can be heard from the other line.

"Alright then.But remember.Always keep your medicines close with you.Take it on time.You have to know that the headache will become more painful everytime it attack"

"Yes,i will.Thank you"

"Don't mention it.Take good care of yourself okay?"

3 months left.

He then circled the date on the calendar with red-ink marker.

He can see his reflection in the mirror.His face becomes paler and thinner than before.He smiled before shouting "Jungkook,hwaiting!" Throwing his fist in the air.

"Good night hyung"