Misunderstanding

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung,what should we do?"

"Do about what?" Asked Yoongi confuse.

"About Taehyung and Ji eun.What if Jungkook find out about them?He must be hurt"

"Hi Jimin hyung.Hi yoongi hyung" Jungkook call for his hyungs.

Yoongi and Jimin stopped talking when Jungkook step in.

"What are you guys talking about?"

Jimin was about to say something but Yoongi cut him.

"We are talking about the school party"

"School party?How come i never know about it?"

"Because you are too busy.It is on next Friday night"

"Jungkook"

"Yeah?"

"How about you and Ji eun?Are you guys doing okay?"

"We haven't met for 3 days.She's busy with her class and things.Why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing.We haven't seen her for a long time.I'm just curious.That's all" Yoongi said.

"You guys still contact?"

"We still contact but i miss her like crazy.She don't have time for me anymore" jungkook puff his cheek.

"Aigoo.Poor boy"

"So Are you guys going?" Jungkook change the topic.

"Of course.I can't wait for it.I heard that there will be an award.The most voted couple will be announced as the king and queen of the year.

"Where is Hoseok hyung?"

"He will be here in 10 mins.He have something to do first"

***

"Taehyung" called Yoongi.

"What do you want?"

"I need to ask you about something and please learn how to respect someone who's older than you"

Taehyung roll his eyes.Why did Yoongi want to ask him something?

"What is it?"

"Let me just straight to the point.Do you have a brother?"

Taehyung's heart beats fast.

"Why do you ask me the question all of sudden?" He try his best not to stutter.

"I don't know why but i can feel like you're hiding something from us" yoongi said and his voice sounds serious.

"Why don't you answer me?"

"I have no brother or sister.I am the only child in my family.Happy?" Taehyung is trying to escape but Yoongi grab his hand.

"One more thing.If you try to hurt Jungkook one more time,i will make sure you won't be able to see the sun anymore"

Is Yoongi already knew about Jungkook's identity?

Jungkook..

***

Jungkook is sleeping on the couch when Taehyung barge into the house looking really mad.

Jungkook rub his eyes and Taehyung is staring at him.

"Hyung?"

A punch landed on his face.Jungkook fell backward and Taehyung grab his collar.Ready for another blow.

"Hyung,what is happening?"

"What did you tell Yoongi?"

"I didn't tell him anything"

"He knows right?You tell him about me.You tell him isn't it?

Jungkook was shocked hearing Taehyung words.

"I swear i don't tell him anything about us.I'm not lying hyung.Please trust me" jungkook grab Taehyung's leg.

Taehyung grab Jungkook's hair and drag him across the living room.He open the front door and kind of kicking Jungkook out of their house.

Taehyung closed the door and locked him outside.

"Hyung please open the door.I'm scared" jungkook pleads while knocking the door hoping Taehyung will open the door and let him in.

Jungkook stop when he hears nothing and he's too tired to knock again.

"Umma,I'm freezing.I'm scared" Jungkook curls in ball and crying until he fell asleep.

*Taehyung p.o.v*

Taehyung grab his hair and throwing away everything inside his room.Books,flower vase,clothes and everything.He punched the mirror until his hand is bleeding.

"I hate you with all my life"

A light flashed across his room.Rain started to pour heavily.He remember that he locked Jungkook outside.

"You deserved it"

***

Taehyung is ready to go to school.He totally forgot about Jungkook until he trip over something.Jungkook is curling in ball and drenched.He doesn't move at all.

Is he dead?

"Yah...ireona" no response.

Taehyung slap his cheek and he can feel the heat.Jungkook is burning like hell.He's too freaking hot and he is shivering.

Taehyung start to panic when he got no response from his brother.His lips turns blue and his face pale.

He lift the boy easily without putting much effort and take him upstairs to change his cloth.

"Gosh how can a boy be this light?"

Taehyung remove Jungkook's shirt and he almost can see his ribs sticking out.

"Hyung" the younger said weakly struggling to keep his eyes open.

"I feel dizzy"

Jungkook trying to get up and Taehyung push him back to bed.

"Stay still.You have a high fever.I'll get your meds."

Jungkook nodded obediently.Taehyung rummage through the kitchen's drawer looking for a medicine.

"Here.Eat this."

Jungkook swallow the pills and shut his eyes to lessen the headache.

Taehyung turn his heel ready to leave.

"Hyung"

Taehyung stop and didn't care to face the boy.

"Gomawo"

Jungkook is fast asleep and Taehyung can see bruises on his face.

Taehyung can feel his stomach twisted.Maybe it is guilt?