Mood swing

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung"

"Nae?"

"I want to ask you something but please be honest with me"

"What is it?"

"Why are you...umm" jungkook fidgeting his fingers and keep his head down.

"It's okay.Just say it" Taehyung rubs the younger on his back.

"What makes you start to care for me?I mean you never care about me before.You even wish i were never born until you found out about my illness." Jungkook is looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.He can see the dark aura from Jungkook.

"Is it because i'm going to die?And you don't want to live in regret for your whole life?"

"Jungkook..." the words stabbed Taehyung's heart and he have no idea why he's hurting too much.Why he changed all of sudden?

"Is it because of sympathy?"

"Jungkookie.Don't ever say that.Yes it is true i don't care about you before but the hyungs made me realized.Nothing is more valuable than your own family.It's just jealousy talking and i'm really sorry"

Jungkook is getting emotional lately.He easily get hurt emotionally and he don't know why.Mood swing.

"If i'm gone,would you be happy hyung?You can have umma and appa attention again.And Ji Eun too"

Taehyung's tears fell.He had the urge to wrap his arms around the younger but he's scared.What is Jungkook hate him?

"How could you say that?We are brothers Jungkookie and we shared the same blood"

"I don't know hyung.I just feel like i'm better off.I'm just a burden afterall.
I think it's better if you don't come here again"

"Jungkook-ah..please.I'm so sorry for everyhting i have done to you and I want us to be like we used to when we're little.Please don't do this" Taehyung is desperate.He is begging on his knees hoping Jungkook will take the words back but no.He still have the serious expression.

"Get out" Jungkook pointed to the door signaling Taehyung to get out with a glare.Taehyung didn't move a bit.

"I said get out!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.Taehyung flinched and his tears are flowing freely on his face.What have gotten into you Jungkook?Taehyung close the door behind him and his heart feel empty.

I'm sorry hyung but i can't get too close to you.I'm not going to last long and this way you will be less hurt.Jungkook hugged his knees and he is crying his eyes out.He's hurting too.

***

"We need to talk about your son condition" Dr.Kang said worried plastered on his face.

"Please tell me he's doing fine"

"I'm sorry i have to say this but unfortunately he's not"

"What do you mean?" Mr Kim interrupt.

"We have run few tests on him and the result is here." Dr kang sighed pinching his nose bridge.

Mr and Mrs Kim looking at each other and they can't help but to feel nervous.

"The cancer is growing faster than expected and it has to be remove as soon as possible.The sooner the better"

"What?" Mrs.kim can't believe his ears.

"What about the surgery rate?" Mr Kim asked.

"It is 70 over 30 percent.All we need is the patient's signature on the agreement to perform surgery.It is a bit risky but we have to remove it immediately before it's too late"

"If we do this surgery,will the cancer relapse or it will be removed permanently?Does it cause any side effect to him?"

"I have no right to give you the answer you want but we will try our best to remove it.Maybe permanently.He's still young and i believe he is a strong kid"

"We will talk to him and once he's agreed,i will let you know" Mrs.kim already broke into tears.

"Alright,talk to him first and try to persuade him to sign the paper.Don't say something that might hurt his feelings.It is normal for a patient to feel down and giving up sometimes"

***

"I don't want to sign it"

"Honey,please.This is the only chance.Just sign it,please?" Mrs Kim tried his best to make him agreed.

Jungkook just stare out the window and he crossed his hand on his chest.70 over 30.

"What's the point?I'm going to die anyway and i don't think i have a reason to live anymore.Hyung don't love me like i thought"

"Taehyung hyung loves you honey.He still care for you but he is too ego to admit it.He's changed now.Does he come to visit today?"

"Yes but i kicked him out.Umma,i'm hungry and i missed your cooking" Jungkook pouted.

"Here i brought your favorite"

Jungkook open the wrap and his mouth is watering.His umma cooked his favorite.Meat.

"Thanks umma" he hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Eat well" she almost cry seeing he is eating his food the first time on this week.His cheeks are sunken and you can see his collarbone sticking out.The cloth he's wearing is way too big for him.

Please be strong honey.