Rejection

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook's health is deteriorating.He can barely eat.His stomach is starting to reject food and he will throw up as soon as the food enter his mouth.He also get tired easily.

Taehyung decided to go home.He wants to make things right.No matter what happen,he will apologize to Jungkook.

"Taehyung-ah,you're back" mrs kim hug her son and kiss his forehead.

"Please don't do that again.You don't pick up your phone and we have no idea where you're going.I'm worried something bad happen to you."

Jungkook is looking at him but didn't say anything.Jungkook become quiet and he doesn't talk much.

"So,the first dinner together is a fail.So shall we?The food is waiting." Mr kim said.

Jungkook is playing with his food.He looks so deep in thought.He don't even take a bite.

"Jungkook-ah" mrs kim calling from across the table.

"Honey?" Mrs.kim call him again after receive no response from him.Jungkook startled a little and he turns his gaze to her.

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you eat?You haven't eat well for 3 days already."

"I'm not hungry.Besides,i don't feel like eating.I only will throw up after eating" jungkook whisper.His voice shook.

"Please eat a little.Just a bite is enough." Taehyung worried about his little brother.He scoop a soup from his bowl and feed the younger."Open your mouth" but Jungkook still refuse to eat.

"Please?" Jungkook drink the soup Taehyung fed him.Mrs kim smiles at the scene.Taehyung is starting to care about Jungkook.

"How does it taste like?" Jungkook didn't say a word but cover his mouth instead.He can feel something is rising up his troat.He dash to the bathroom.

"Let me check on him" Taehyung follow from behind. He then went into the bathroom when he hears a gagging sound coming from inside.

He push the door open and he can see Jungkook kneeling into the toilet bowl throwing his gut out.His knuckles turn white as he gripping the toilet bowl too hard.

Jungkook can feel his stomach hurts after throwing up for countless time.There's nothing to throw up anymore.His throat feels dry and tears started to flow freely on his cheek.Jungkook flinched because of a sudden touch on his back.The arm is rubbing circles on his back.

"Hyung..."

Taehyung put his hand on the younger's waist and supporting him to get up.

"Let's get you clean up"

"It hurts.."

"What?"

"My stomach hurts too much"

Jungkook is too tired to move.He has used all his energy today.

"Please be nice to your brother.He's running out of time"

"Can you walk?" Taehyung worriedly asked.He support Jungkook by his waist only to get rejected by him.

"It's okay hyung.I don't want to trouble you anymore.I don't worth your time.I can walk by myself.It's not like i'm going to to die soon". Jungkook is trying hard to get on his two feet.He stumbled for few times and manage to get up after fourth try.

Jungkook walk into his room.He becomes sensitive lately and he don't know why.Everything Taehyung said to him before come across his mind.

Taehyung have no idea why he feel hurt.Maybe deep inside his heart,he still care for his baby brother but too ego to admit it.

"Jungkook i'm sor..." Taehyung try to apologize to him but Jungkook already went inside his room.Jungkook slam the door right in front of his face.

"I won't give up Jungkook.I will make sure we're going back how it used to be".

 

**sorry for the short chapter.i'm still working out on for the next update.