The moment

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"How is my brother doctor?Why does he fainted?Is it because of his illness?Please tell me he's doing fine"

"First of all you need to calm down because he is doing fine.He passed out because of exhaustion.He should avoid any activity that can make him tired.And don't put him under too much pressure."

"So he's fine?Can i see him now?"

"He is fine but he needs a lot of rest.He will stay here for few more days.We need to run several test to make sure he is fine enough to be discharged. You can see him now"

"Thanks doctor"

Taehyung slowly open the door and he can see Jungkook is playing with his finger and staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Hey" Taehyung call Jungkook makes him startled.Jungkook just stare at Taehyung and blinks his eyes few times.

"Why am i here?"

"You don't remember?You passed out just now" Taehyung panicking a little.Does he hit his head too hard and lost his memory?

"No,i mean what am i doing here?A superstar supposed to be in a VIP room.Not here" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Really Jungkook?" Jungkook laughing and Taehyung smack at the back of his head.

"Seriously hyung?You just smack a sick person.On his head" Jungkook pouted.

"I missed doing that on you.It's been a long time" Taehyung lowered his head.

"Cheer up hyung.Okay,just smack my head how many times you want if that makes you happy" Jungkook smiles sheepishly.

"Aish this kid"

The door opened and there's 5 other members standing in front of the door.

"Did we ruined your moment?" Hoseok joked.

"Oh Hobi hyung.I miss you" Hoseok running to Jungkook's bed and hug the younger.

"Just him?What about me maknae?" Jimin pouted.

"I miss all of you so much"

"We just met about 3 hours ago at Seoul Dance Academy.Stop being a drama king Jungkook" Yoongi roll his eyes.

"You just ruined my moment hyung" Jungkook push the blanket away from him.

"How are you feeling Kookie?"

"I'm feeling great because you guys are here."

"You fainted on stage right after your performance is over.Don't scare us like that again Jungkook-ah" Jin sounds worried.

"I'm just tired hyung.You know i practiced so hard for this right?Maybe i tried too hard?"

"Hyung,does umma know about this?"

"Yes and she's worried sick about you.She is coming with appa tomorrow because it is getting late already."

"Are you hungry?You want to eat something?" Namjoon ask.

"No hyung.I don't feel like eating.I just want to sleep right now."

"But you just wake up when we come in.Don't you want to spend time with us anymore?" Jimin sounds sad.

"No hyung.It's not like that.I just..."

"I'm just kidding.By the way the visiting time is almost over and we are leaving now so you can have your beautiful sleep alright?" Jimin said when he saw the younger starts to yawn.

Yoongi seems to understand and drag all of them out of the room.
"Yeah,we're leaving now.Rest well Jungkook"

"We will visit again tomorrow okay?"

"Okay.Bye guys.Thanks for coming"

"Are you sure you're not hungry?You don't eat anything since morning."

"Yes hyung.Don't worry about me"

"I'll be right back"
"Where are you going"
"Just wait here okay?"

What makes hyung care for me?Is it because i'm sick?

Taehyung come back after 15 minutes with sandwich and drink on his hand.

"Come on.Let's eat together.I'm hungry" He unwrapped the sandwich and handed one to Jungkook.

"But hyung.I'm not hungry"

"Please?"

"If you're not going to eat,so do i.I will die here because of starvation and i will haunt you down.You caused my death anyway"

"Fine"

Jungkook take a bite forcefully and Taehyung just chuckle at him.
"Good boy" he ruffles Jungkook hair and give a box shape smile to Jungkook.

This is the best moment ever

 

**So Bts have their comeback with blood sweat tears.The video just break the previous record for the kpop most viewed video by reaching 6m views on youtube in less than 24 hours.Well done boys.So what is your fav track so far?I fell in love with Jin's voice in Awake.The song is really sad and i'm crying listen to it.Jimin's high note in Lie tho..urghh.I can't wait to see them perform live