Crush

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook,Yoongi and Hoseok is on their way to the dance class.They saw a girl is trying to unlock one of the locker while carrying a lot of books.She's trying to balance herself from falling when she tries to grab one of the book from falling of her hand.

"Omo..omo..omo.."

Unfortunately she fell on her knees thanks to the high heels she's wearing.

"If i knew you would cause me trouble i never wear you in the first place.Stupid heels!" she threw one of the high heels and struggling to get up on her own.

"Isn't it...?"

Hoseok and Yoongi smiles sheepishly at Jungkook before saying "This is your chance" and left the younger not knowing what to do.They already know that the younger has a crush on her since the first time he saw her.Well,who wouldn't?She's cute and polite.Not like others who loves to flirt with other guy when they already has boyfriend.

Jungkook takes a deep breath before walking towards the poor girl ranting alone on the floor.

"Are you okay..."

"Lee Ji-Eun..call me Ji eun"

"Let me help you" jungkook help the girl to get up.

He saw the girl's knees bleeding and ask worriedly.

"Can you walk?"

"Uh,i hope so" she winced at the pain."You haven't tell me your name yet"

"Just call me Jungkook"

Jungkook walks Ji eun to the school clinic to let the nurse clean the wound.He's about to get out when she call his name.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes?"

She handed Jungkook a piece of paper and he can feel her hand brushed against his.She smiles shyly.

"Don't open it yet"

"Oo..okay" jungkook stuttered.He put the paper inside his jeans pocket and he is sweating..a lot.

An incoming message from Yoongi:

Where are you?Class is about to start.

Oh right,class.

He barged through the door and all eyes landed on him.

"Sorry i'm late." He bowed.

He's looking for his hyungs when he saw someone is waving at him.

"Jimin hyung" jungkook approaching him and he can see someone is glaring at him not far from Jimin.His smiles faded and he immediately look down.

Taehyung hyung..is here.