Class

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Students are chatting with each other and they talk about how excited they are for the first class.Some are bragging about how a great dancer they are and they stopped talking as the door open revealing two males standing at the door.

"Hello everybody.My name is Kai and this is my partner Taemin" he bowed.

"And from now on i am your dance teacher."

"Okay class..shall we start now?" Taemin clapped his hand while smiling at his students.

"Yeaaaahhh" they cheered.

"Now show me what you got.Any volunteer?"

Silence

"Okay i'm going to pick you guys randomly" kai said when they don't get any response.

"Mm..you.The one who's wearing white plain shirt." He pointed at Jungkook

Jungkook jumped a little.

"Me?"

"Yes..please step forward and show us your move" kai demanded.

Jungkook do as he told.He stepped forward and take a deep breath.He's now standing in front of the class and ready to start.

The song starts to play through the speaker and he start moving through the beat.The song started only with a slow beat then switched to stronger one.He becomes one with the music and his dance move is so smooth.

The audiences stay silent as they amazed with his dance moves.

I don't know he can dance.Taehyung thinks and try his best to keep a straight face feeling jealous.

Sweat started to drip on his forehead and he's panting hard when the song stop playing.

"Am i doing bad?" He asked nervously when he heard no sound from the audiences.

"No..you killed it!" Kai says proudly.

Then the students start to cheer and giving him an applause.

"That's my boy!" Hoseok scream from the crowd proudly and give the boy a thumbs up.

"You never tell me you can dance" jimin pat on his back looks like a proud mom.The crowd starts to circling him and he heard the door slammed hard.He's looking for his hyung and he is nowhere in sight.

***

Taehyung stormed out of the dance studio feeling angry as ever.

It's always him.He this he that.He is perfect.Even his own friends ditch him for the younger.He always steal the spotlight and got the attention.Taehyung ball his fist and punch the wall.Feeling frustrated and anger at the same time.

"Just wait Jungkook.I'm going to make you living in a hell"

 

**Uh-oh...what is Taehyung going to do?