Realization

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook just came out from the toilet and he saw his room's door is wide open.

"I don't remember i leave it wide open just now".He enter his room and shock seeing Taehyung is in his room holding a paper in his hand.What paper is that?Then he saw the brown envelope.Taehyung is shaking and his face expression is unreadable.

Jungkook froze on his spot.It is his report card.Oh crap.I forgot to put it back in the drawer.

"Hyung..."

Jungkook pray silently wishing Taehyung didn't read the report yet.

"What is this?" Taehyung lift the paper in the air looking hurt and mad at the same time.

Too late.He already knew.Jungkook mentally slap his face because he forgot to keep the report back to its place.Stupid Jungkook.

"Hyung...Please give it back" Jungkook try to grab the paper from Taehyung's hand but Taehyung is faster.He snatched the paper before Jungkook can reach it.

"For how long?"

"Ju..just let me explain" jungkook stutter.Taehyung's face is hella scary right now.

Mr and mrs.kim enter the room after hearing noises from upstairs.They were shock as well seeing Taehyung holding the report card.

"Tae..." mrs kim try to comfort Taehyung only to get yelled by him.

"For how long you guys have been keeping this from me?" Taehyung's face is red and his deep voice is roaring inside the room.

Silent.

"You know about this too umma?"

"Tae,hear me out first"

"So you do.And you keeping this from me?Am i not part of this family or what?" Taehyung didn't even give a chance for his umma to speak.

Jungkook can see hurt in Taehyung's eyes and is he crying?Taehyung stormed out of the room and head downstairs.He need to get out from here.He need fresh air because the room is suffocating.

"Hyung..hyung" jungkook calling his hyung and his appa stop him.

"Let him go Jungkook.He needs to be alone right now."

"What if something bad happen to him?" Jungkook is worrying his hyung even Taehyung treat him like a trash.

"He'll be back soon.Trust me" mr kim reassure Jungkook.

Jungkook nod his head.Maybe appa is right.Yes Jungkook is still hurting but this is the first time he saw his hyung crying and it worried him to no end.

"But why does hyung looks mad when he found out about my illness?He looks hurt too.He never care about me in the first place." His lips slowly curved upwards.

"Does hyung starts to care about me?"

***

Taehyung is a crying mess.He don't know where to go.He is hurt and mad.Hurt because he have no idea that his little brother is sick and maybe dying.Mad because they are keeping this from him like he was not part of the family.

Tears pouring down like a waterfall and he wipe it harshly.

"No wonder he looks so sick lately.He looks thinner too.I thought i was the one who suffer.But Jungkook is a lot worse than me." Taehyung sobs.

Taehyung wince while trying to get up.His feet is bleeding.He forgot to wear his shoes.Nice.

Taehyung's phone is vibrating.He pull it out from his jean's pocket and see incoming call.

Jimin hyung..

"Taehyungie.." jimin sings.

"Ne hyung"

"Where are you?We are cooking together and going to watch a movie at Namjoon hyung place..We want to ask you and Jung.."

"Wait,Taehyung-ah.Are you crying?"

"I think i'll pass.No,i'm not crying" Taehyung clears his throat.He try to sounds normal but Jimin can tell he is crying.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jimin sounds concern.

"Not now hyung.I got to go.Bye".Taehyung end the call and sigh.He's not in the mood right now.

"I have to fix this.I need to to do something"