Headache

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"I'm home" jungkook said weakly.He drag his feet to his room when he saw Taehyung in the living room watching tv.

"Let's have dinner together.We've been waiting for you" Mrs.kim examining his son's face.

"Honey,are you okay?You look pale" she touched Jungkook's forehead.

"Your body temperature is normal" she eyed his son worriedly.

"I'm fine umma" lie.

"Just tired" lie again.

i'm sorry for lying.

He give his mother an assuring smile and walk upstairs.

His head is throbbing since this morning.He rub his temple and sigh.

"It's happening again"

The headache attack more frequent lately and it is getting more painful than before.

At dinner

"Jungkook ah,is my cooking bad?Why don't you eat?" His umma ask watching Jungkook playing with his food and look so deep in thought.

Jungkook feel bad for making his umma sad.

"I'm sorry umma but i'm not hungry".Jungkook try to reach for the glass when a sudden sharp pain came back.He accidently knocked the glass down and the water spilled on the table.He closed his eyes and taking a deep breath before open it again only to receive a worried look from his mom.

"Jungkook..."

"I'm fine umma.I just go to my room now." Jungkook stands up and stumbled a little.

*Taehyung p.o.v*

I don't remember Jungkook being clumsy.What happened to him?He looked like in pain.

In Jungkook's room

"Are you sure you okay?" Mrs.kim ask once again.

"Ne umma.Just a headache."

"Again?" She sighed

"You should go for a checkup" she suggest.

"But i'm scared.What if.."

"I'm coming with you to see the doctor tomorrow"

"What about school?"

"I will inform them first thing in the morning.Don't worry about that"

"Now go to the sleep.We'll be going tomorrow at 8."

"Ai ai capten" jungkook smiles.

He then swallow the painkiller his mom gave to him earlier.His heart is hurting about what happened today.What have he done to deserve this?His hyung treats him like a trash.

He hugged his pillow and tears start to fell on his cheek.He feels extremely tired today.He doesn't get tired easily.He can do a 100m sprint as soon as he wakes up but not anymore.Darkness takes over as he fell asleep in no time.