Save me

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

The room is empty and silent.The walls are all painted with white.No window,no door and no furniture.The room seems familiar.Taehyung look around and saw a black butterfly above his head.He has no idea why but he feels like the little butterfly wants him to follow it.

Taehyung just follow the butterfly and leads him to the light?

"I don't think i see any door here just now" Taehyung just shrugged it off and walk towards the door.He open it and the room is so dark and cold.He hesitate at first but he get in anyway.He try to switch on the light but he can't find any source.The room is now chilly and he suddenly feel like someone is here with him.But he can't see anyone because it is too dark.He starts to freak out when he can feel someone's breath on his neck.

He turn back to get out of the room but it is too late.The door is gone.

"What the hell?"

He then hear someone whistling the familiar song again.The it clicked in his head."This is the song Jungkook always sing when he's having a hard time."

Just one day...

Suddenly a bright light appear in front of him.He squinted his eyes because the light is too bright and it hurt his eyes.He then open his eyes slowly seeing someone is standing in front of him.But he only has his back facing Taehyung.Taehyung grab the male figure and spun him around to see his face.Taehyung's eyes widen in shock.

"Jj..jungkook?" He stuttered because of too shock.So the guy in white in his previous dream was Jungkook?

Jungkook was wearing all white.The black butterflies appear around Jungkook.One two and it become countless.

"Hyung" Jungkook is smiling and try to reach Taehyung's hand but he is getting far away from Taehyung.Jungkook's smile faded and turns to a frown.

A guy grab Jungkook from behind and saying "You have to go.Your time is out".

"No..no Jungkook don't go"

"Hyung" Jungkook tried to move towards Taehyung only to be pulled away.

His face started to crack and his whole body is glowing.It looks like Jungkook will break anytime.Taehyung can't move and he can't speak too.Something is blocking his throat.He only watches his little brother taken away from him.Tears flowing unstoppable and he find it is hard to breathe.

"No..." his voice hoarsed.

"Hyung.Please save me" Jungkook pleads and his voice faded as he disappear into thin air.Taehyung shakes his head several times.

"Noooo!" Taehyung try to catch Jungkook but it's too late.He's gone.Jungkook is gone.

"Jungkook!!"

"Tae"

"Don't leave me" he sobbed and choked because of screaming too much.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung finally wake up.That was the worst nightmare he ever had in his life.He is sweating like crazy.His head hurts and his chest is beating at abnormal speed.He then hug whoever is in front of him because his sight is all blurry because of the tears.

"Shh...it's okay.It just a nightmare"

Taehyung finally recognized the voice and he calms a little at her touch.

"Umma..i want to see Jungkook"

"It is 4 in the morning right now.You can visit him tomorrow morning okay?"

"I'm scared.What if Jungkook..."

"Don't say that.He is a strong kid.We need to talk tomorrow.Go to sleep okay?"

***

"What is it umma?"

Mrs.Kim sighed."Dr Kang suggested a surgery."

"Then?"

"It is only 70% of the surgery might success.It has to be removed immediately because the cancer is growing faster than expected"

"When will the surgery start?"

"There is one problem"

"Huh?"

"Jungkook refused to get the surgery.He's giving up Tae"

"But why?"

"He said there are no reason for him to live anymore.Because he said he failed to make you love him as a brother"

"He kicked me out yesterday.He doesn't want me to come visit him anymore"

"We need you to talk to him Tae.Make him believe in you again.We have to make him agreed with the surgery.He won't listen to us.You are the only hope now"

"I'll talk to him umma.Don't worry.I'll try my best" Taehyung smiles at her.

I will make you believe in me again Kookie.