Dream

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung!Wait for me!" Said Jungkook try to catch his hyung by crossing the road.

"Catch me if you can." Taehyung keeps running not looking back at his dongsaeng.

He only look back when he heard a screeching and glass scattered sound followed with a scream.

He froze on his spot when he sees a small body lying with pool of blood in the middle of the road.He can see his mom holding Jungkook in her arm.He doesn't move at all and his eyes tightly shut.

All eyes were focused on him.

"This is all your fault"

"Yeah,you're hopeless"

"You killed your own brother"

Taehyung crying.No one is there to comfort him.He's all alone.It is not a dream.It is happen for real but the different is Jungkook dead.He killed his own brother.

Taehyung panted and sweating like crazy.Why do i dreamed about him?Jungkook dead in his dream.Is this a sign something bad might happen to his brother?

The clock is ticking.It is 4 a.m but he can't sleep at all because of that dream.

***

"Hyung..hyung..wake up.Time for school" Jungkook shake his brother to wake him up.Taehyung have no idea at what time he fell asleep.

He rub his eyes and stare at Jungkook confusely.

"Good morning hyung" Jungkook give his eye smile to him.

"Go get ready.I'll make breakfast" he said leaving the room after ruffling Taehyung's head.

Taehyung eat his breakfast silently until Jungkook speak.

"Hyung,are you okay?" Jungkook can see dark circle under his hyung's eyes.

"Mind your own business" said Taehyung coldly.

"Have you been sleeping well?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung can see worried in his eyes.He notice something about Jungkook.Does he loss his weight?His school uniform look a little loose on him.Taehyung walks to school leaving the younger having his breakfast alone.

***

"Come on.Eat a little.You haven't eat your lunch yet" Ji-eun try her best to feed Jungkook only to get rejected each time.

"I'm not hungry.Beside,i don't feel like eating"

"Please..eat a little.You haven't eat well since the past 2 days.You always skip your meal"

Ji-eun sighed for the umpteenth time.

Other members watching silently and Yoongi sighed.

"Aish this kid.Do you prefer me or her?If you choose me,i won't go easy on you"

"Alright alright..Gosh.i feel like having 3 mom and it's no fun"

"Eat your lunch then" namjoon said.

Taehyung can see a girl is feeding Jungkook.

"Hi" Taehyung greet the girl with smile and shake her hand.

"Hi.I'm Ji eun.You must be Taehyung right?" She said politely.

"Yes and you are.."

"I am Jungkook's girlfriend"

Oh i see.This is the girlfriend they are talking about.He's checking her out from head to toe.She have a long black shiny hair.She's cute and have a baby face.She's skinny but not too skinny.

"Taehyung.You are staring and it is rude" Jimin nudge his side.

"I'm sorry" he said.

He can't help it but to feel jealous with Jungkook.He got everything he wants.

I'm going to take what's yours.

Bad Taehyung.