Final

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

"Hyung.Jimin hyung!" Jungkook is running to his hyung with a white envelope on his hand.Jimin stopped walking and turn to the owner of the voice.

"What is it Jungkookie?"

The younger is panting and is talking too fast.Jimin can't catch even a single word from Jungkook and he waving the envelope in the air.

"Hey,slow down.What are you trying to say?"

"This.I got this early this morning"

"What is this?" Jimin take the envelope and read the letter."Woah daebak!Chukae maknae.Your hard work finally paid off" he ruffles the younger's hair.

"Thanks hyung.But what about you?" He suddenly ask.Jimin don't say anything and a sigh was heard.

"Maybe i failed the audition.I haven't receive any letter yet."

***

"Tae,where is Jungkook?Wasn't he with you just now?I can't find him everywhere"

"I don't know.He left just now after receive a letter..and umma" Taehyung whisper before went to his room.

"Jungkookie cursed just now.I heard him.He said the 's' word" then he left with a loud laugh.

"He looks weird today.Is something wrong with him?" Mrs kim shake her head before went into the kitchen.

The others were discussing something at the cafeteria without Jungkook.They are laughing and all eyes on them.

"Hey wassup guys!" Jungkook appeared from nowhere.

They just keep silent and not greet him back.They have the straight face and just ignore the younger."Uh guys?"

"I'm leaving" Namjoon and Jimin said leaving the cafe.

"I have things to do.See ya" Hoseok then left with Yoongi.

Jungkook just eye them with confusion.What is happening?Why they suddenly left after he came?

"Hyung?You're leaving too?" He asked seeing Jin and Taehyung is leaving the cafe.

"What is happening here?" He sipped his coffee and sigh.

"I'm home" Jungkook drag his feet across the living room and plopped on the couch.He buried his face on the seat.

"Where's your hyung?" Mrs kim asked from the kitchen.

"I don't know.He's with the other hyungs and he left without me.They left me too"

"Aigoo,poor my baby.Go clean yourself.We're having dinner together okay?"

"Okay" Jungkook walk weakly to his room.He just finished shower when his phone vibrates.

"Hobi hyung,why you left me?Why are you guys ignored me today?Don't you guys..."

"Jungkook ppali.Taehyung is in trouble" Hoseok cut him before he can finish his whining.He sounds so serious.

"What happened hyung?Where are you guys now?" Jungkook voice sounds nervous.

"We're at Namjoon hyung place.Come quick.We don't know what to do anymore"

"Okay okay just wait.I'm coming" Jungkook rushed downstairs and wear his shoes in hurry.

"Jungkook where are you going?"

"I'm going to Namjoon hyung place.Something came up.I'll be home early.Don't worry"

"But you don't eat your dinner yet"

"Later umma" he then run to Namjoon's place.It is only two blocks away and he is sweating like crazy. "Hold on hyung.I'm coming"

Jungkook is in front of the door when he hears the noises from inside the house.He opens the door and found Yoongi is grabbing his hyung's shirt.They were both on the floor and Yoongi is on top of Taehyung ready to punch him.There were mess everywhere.Taehyung looks at Jungkook in surprise and Yoongi take the chance to punch Taehyung's face.

"Yoongi hyung stop it!" Jungkook try to stop the fight but Jimin stop him."Stay out of this Jungkook or you'll get hurt too" he drag the younger close to him.

Taehyung is screaming in pain.His nose and mouth is bleeding and Yoongi's hair was a mess.They both get up and suddenly Yoongi grab a chair to beat Taehyung once again.

Jungkook starts to panic "Guys stop it already"

Yoongi drop the chair when he feels someone is hugging his leg.It is Jungkook begging him to stop.
"Yoongi hyung please stop.Don't hurt him" his eyes filled with tears and he is sobbing.

Suddenly the lights were off.Jungkook stands on his feet in shock.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Jungkookie
Happy birthday to you...

Jin is coming from the kitchen with a huge iron man cake.They all cheered and the lights were on.He can see the hyungs and his parents were there too smiling at him.

"Blow the candle and make a wish Jungkookie" Mr Kim said.

Jungkook then blow the candle and he cover his face.He was crying hard right now.

"Aigoo Jungkookie is crying.So cute" Jin approach the maknae and hug him.

"We're really sorry but it was fun to see you cry" Jimin laughed.

"Yeah,you were begging me just now.'Yoongi hyung please stop.Don't hurt him' " Yoongi imitates Jungkook and the younger just blushed.

"Happy birthday Jungkookie and congratulations on your scholarship.You made it to the Seoul Dance Academy.We are so proud of you" they all said in unison.

"I hate you guys." Jungkook wipe his tears and hug them.

"But it is proven that you love me Kookie.How was my acting?Is it good?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"Yeah,you should debut as an actor Tae.That was brilliant and Yoongi hyung too." Hoseok clap his hand like a seal.

"But Yoongi hyung punched me for real and the fake blood it tasted too bitter." Taehyung complains.

"Well,i was dying to punch you for real.So this is the only chance.Why don't i use it well?"

"Just cut the cake already.I'm starving"

"Alright alright kids.Sit down" Mrs kim sliced the cake.

They were eating,chatting and laughing with each other.Jimin just smiles at the scene in front of him.

Namjoon is staring at Jin lovingly and winked at the older.Jin averted his gaze blushing and Namjoon pat the latter shoulder giving him a flying kiss.Jin was blushing madly.

"Just a flying kiss?Why not you kiss him for real?" Jimin whisper at Namjoon.This time Namjoon is blushing.

"Why don't you make it official with Yoongi here?" Namjoon smirked seeing the younger shook.Take that Jimin revenge is sweet.

"Hyung,say ah" Jungkook try to feed his hyung but when Taehyung open his mouth,Jungkook put the icing on Taehyung's nose.

"Oh,you're going to get it kid" Then the chasing begin.The other hyungs laughing at the maknae line as they were chasing each other.

"So we have Namjin,Vkook and Yoonmin.It's just me.Alone" Hoseok sigh sadly.

"Don't worry Hobi.You will find someone one day but i bet you won't find one because you're too loud and annoying" Yoongi dissed the younger like always.

They were all just graduated from high school.Jimin,Jungkook and Hoseok accepted to the Seoul Dance Academy.Jungkook was offered a scholarship to have a dance class in UK.Hoseok opens his own dance studio.Jin became a chef and owns a cafe.Namjoon become an interpreter for foreign students for his english skill.Yoongi become a song writer and Taehyung got casted as an actor.

Jungkook now is known as Kim Jungkook and he is become inseparable with his hyung.Taehyung is so overprotective over his little brother and that makes them one big family.


*finally this story has come to it's ending.so how would you rate the story guys?and what is your fav chapter?

**actually i made the poll for another story.but i can't post it.it is hiding somewhere and it said my browser does not support iframe *sigh*
The most voted pairing will be appear in the next story.so any question? 😜