Good morning!

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

Jungkook is in a good mood today and he don't know why.Maybe because he have a nice dream last night.He dreamed that Taehyung treats him nicer and starts to acknowledge him as his brother.They had a good time together and Taehyung is smiling back at him.He skipped to the kitchen and greet Taehyung with a smile.

"Good morning,hyung!"

What is wrong with this kid today?Did he just hit his head somewhere?

Taehyung thinks and ignore the younger's greet.

"Morning umma" Jungkook smiles and you can see his eyes formed into crescent moon shaped.

"You look happy today" smiles Mrs.Kim.

"Oh Taehyung.Come have breakfast together" Mrs kim pats the seat next to her.

Taehyung just sit without complaining.He is facing Jungkook who sits in front of him.Jungkook smiles at him and his bunny teeth showing.Wrinkles formed on the corner of his eyes as he smiling.Taehyung just keep his straight face and eating without making a sound.

***

"Yah,Park Jimin!Are you even listening?" Taehyung smacked the elder on the back of his head.

"Damn it Taehyung,what was that for?" Jimin yell at Taehyung while rubbing his head.

"I was talking to you and don't even listening.Beside,you punched me last night".

"Well,you deserve it." Jimin said without looking at Taehyung.Taehyung can see Jimin's cheeck flushed and he keeps staring at the paler boy across the table.

"Man up hyung and admit it that you have a crush on that boy"

"What are you talking about?I'm as straight as a ruler.I'm not gay you know?" jimin flipped his hair still eyeing the boy.

"Jimin?" Namjoon tap Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"You got no jam"

"Whaa.."

"Stop flipping your hair.You still ugly" Jin cut him off before he can say a word.The three burst out a laughter and Jimin grab his bag and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Loving yooouuuuuu...youuuu...

Jimin can hear the three singing and a smile plastered on his face.

***

Jungkook panting heavily as the sweat keep dripping from his face.He looks at the time and it shows 9 p.m.Wow,i've been practiced for three hours already.

Jungkook have this dancing passion since he was little.He is too shy to show his real talent until he met Hoseok.Since then,they always spend their time practice dancing together.

He is drinking when a sudden 'bang' was heard.The water went in to the wrong pipe and he choke on the water.

"Jungkook..jungkook" Hoseok running towards him in full speed and fail to hit the brake i guess.End up Hoseok landed on Jungkook and both of them fall on the ground.

"What the hell hyung?First you make me choke then you knocked me down together with you.I never thought you hate me that much to kill me jus..."

Hoseok shut him down by slapping Jungkook's face with a paper.

"What is this?" Asked Jungkook confused.

"Don't you know how to read?"

"Is this for real?" His eyes sparkling and so does Hoseok.

"Yeah baby!"