Home

I'm Sorry Hyung ||Bts Vkook||

The school bell rang and the class is over for that day.Jungkook gathered his things and put everything in his bag pack.He slung his bag as he walking to the school gate alone.Hoseok has extra class so he has to walk home alone.Jungkook suddenly feel alone without the noisy hyung.Seriously he's talking non-stop.Does he have a radio in his throat?Jungkook chuckled silently.

As he walking alone,he feels someone tackled him from behind and he's startled because of the sudden touch.
"Yoongi hyung,you scared me!" said Jungkook hand on his chest.
"Of course you are.I see you smiling alone and you didn't notice me following you" Yoongi said as he showing his gummy smiles toward the younger.

Laughter can be heard from across the road.
"I hate him" Yoongi gritted his teeth.
"Who?" Asked Jungkook.
"The one with that stupid hairstyle.He looks like Severus Snape from Harry Potter."
"Park Jimin?I think he's hot.Hyung?"
"What?" Asked Yoongi
"Do you have a crush on him?"
"Wh..what?Nn..noo!"
Jungkook smirks as he sees his hyung blushing.
"Yeah right.You always staring at him like you gonna eat him alive.You even drool" Jungkook can see Yoongi blushed harder.
"I got to go.Bye!"
"But hyung,you house is over there!Where are you going?" Jungkook can't believe his eyes as he saw Yoongi running away like there's no tomorrow.He's out of sight just like 5 seconds.
"Wow,i never know he can run that fast".Jungkook sigh as he is already in front of his house.

"I'm home!" He said taking off his shoes.
"Honey,go take a shower first and we're having dinner together okay?" Mrs.Kim said ruffling his son's hair and give him a sweet smile like always.

Jungkook lay on his bed and remember the incident at school today.Why his brother hates him for no reason?What he have done to be hated by his own brother.Thinking about it making him sad and feels empty inside.He was ready to take a shower when he heard a scream from his mom saying the dinner's ready.Giving a simple 'okay,i'll be down in a minute',he take a shower.

The dinner is quieter than usual.Everyone eating silently and Jungkook has his head down not daring to look Taehyung in the eyes.He scared if Taehyung would snap at him everytime he looks at him.

"Jungkook honey.How is school today?" Asked Mrs.Kim to break the silence.
"School is fine mom." Answered Jungkook simple not lifting his head even once.
"It's good to hear.I'm scared if one of those bullies pick a fight with you"

Taehyung scoffed at that sight in from of him.

"That is because he's too weak to defend himself" Taehyung said as he stands from his seat,smirking at his little brother.Jungkook flinched at Taehyung's smirk.

Yes,i am weak.You're right hyung.I can't even take care of myself.

"Taehyung don't say that" Mrs.Kim says softly.

Taehyung can see Jungkook keep his head down and tears well up in his eyes.

"I'm out with my friends" said Taehyung picking up his car keys from the coffee table and stormed out of the house.He have no idea why he's mad in the first place.Ruffling his hair in frustration he stepped on the gas of his shiny red Audi R8.Did i tell you that Kim's family is freaking rich?