Chapter 1

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

 What the ?! Korea? That's not good, dude!

"What?!" Everyone was shocked at mom's sudden decision.

"Mom?! What the hell? We can't just go to korea because you wanted to! And darn! I still have classes, i can't leave all of that here in San fransisco. And the ! We can't just go there. We don't know korea that much. Their foods, their traditions! We can't just adopt it that quick!" I stated in a high tone as a sign that im not good at mom's thinking right now. And what the hell? Go back to korea? Did she even went there before?

"Unnie, don't be like that! Your family is now ok! You already have the family you want, the normal family! Ice already ok being here in San fransisco, Yi fan oppa is already ok being a celebrity in China, you are already ok being the CEO of blanc! Don't ruined this, please?!" Aunt in because of shocked. But what? Dad is a celebrity in China?! The ?

"What?" I uttered in the middle of their arguements.

"It will be fine, Soojung. For sure, Korea is ok now with me. I've been hiding from korea for about 14 years already. I think, it's now time to be in the right place."

"Right place?! The place we should be is here in america not in korea! We have no place in korea for god's sake, mom!" I yelled out of frustration.

"You don't know what you're talking about, kiddo." Mom said with burning eyes making me ask, what the hell is happening here?! Why is mom angry? Did i say something?!

"Is this your final decision, Sooyeon?" Me and Aunt both look at dad with furious eyes.

Damn? Did dad just agreed with mom? Wow. What a great morning.

"Oppa? Seriously? You're fine with this? Do you want to have a battlefield life again?!" Aunt soojung asked with her priceless reaction.

"Mom, look, i don't know what the hell are you thinking right now but one thing is sure, you're angry right now, right? You know your moodswing, mom! You might regret this!" She's doing a reckless decision again! This is mom when she's not in mood, doing her infamous "mood swing decision". It's an evil doing you know!

"Yes, Yi fan. Now book our flight. I want this to happen today. I want to go back today." What the ?! Mom then turn to me and said, "and you, go to your room and pack your things. We'll be going to korea." She said and then walked out making me laugh bitterly.

Damn it. What's with mom? What's with the day?! I woke up earlier than usual, got a delicious meal for breakfast with my aunt who visited us here in San fransisco, watched tv, mom got teary, aunt slipped something about dad's thing in china and now this?! Wow! What a great start for a day, eh?

"Oppa?! Are you mad?! How can you just decide like that! How can you agree with her like that?! Your life--- not just yours but also your daughter's life will be ruined in korea! You know how sassaeng works! You know dispatch, the korean media---"

"Ok, calm down, soojung. Let me explain first, will you?" Dad cut aunt's words. After some seconds, aunt sigh and said, "Go on... And make sure thar your explanation will do something good."

"Soojung, you know your Sister. When her mood swing works, we can't stop her. You know that she sticks with her words. When she says it, she do it. You know what i mean, right? If i'll not agree with her, she might flew away alone one day. I can't do anything about it, sorry." Dad explained making me think about it. Dad's right, but that's not enough because what their doing is too much! I can't live in korea for god's sake! I know the language, the tradition but i at eating their foods! I hate spicy, damn! And take note, my hangul writing also !

"Damn." I uttered because of stress.

"Ice, go to your room and start to pack your things. We maybe go by 6pm tonight so it'll be better if you already inform your friends, ok?" Dad said in a calm tone with a haggard face. Who wouldn't be if your wife is as stubborn as mom?!

"Is this seriously true? . Just because of watching tv, it all goes to here." I whispered as i look down.

"One thing, oppa. If you'll bring this girl to korea, maybe she can now know everything about you--- or maybe US." Aunt told dad making me look at the two. What are they talking about? Are they hiding something from me? Yeah, im sure they're hiding something. From mom's reactions to aunt's actions, i know for sure, something's wrong in here.

"Ice, go pack your things now." Dad said, signing me to leave them. I sigh as i start to walk away.

"I don't know, soojung. This is very unexpected. I don't know what to do about Ice. What if they discover her? Everything will be in chaos. Damn, Ice doesn't know anything." I heard dad before i leave the dining area. I went straight to my room and pack my things as they told me. I drag all my clothes on the floor same as the bag im going to put my clothes on. I did an indian sit on floor as i start to pack my clothes. And because im to lazy to fold my clothes and such, i just threw everything on the bag.

Damn. I can't believe this is happening but for sure, they're hiding something! And damn it! I don't have any clue. Today is the start of me thinking everyone around is odd. Someone called me on my phone, i snap out to reality. It was my bestfriend. To be exact, she's the only friend i have. I childhood friend of mine. Im kinda in our school so i don't trust people in school, except my bestfriend of course.

"Hey. Just want to inform you that we'll have a group project tomorrow, got it?" Cyrus said in the other line. "Oh, that's bad cause i can't come." I started. I sat on my bed as i talk to her, leaving my clothes on the floor.

"Can't come, eh? Too lazy, again?" She said making me smile bitterly. "Yeah but i have another excuse. I'll go to korea today. Maybe i'll stay there... Forever? I don't know, it was very unexpected." I told her. I told her everything happened and like what i thought, she said that their acting weird too. After talking to her, i sigh.

Damn, this is not good. I stare at my phone as i think of everything again. I still can't believe this. As i reminisce things, a sudden flashback struck my mind. It's aunt saying that dad was a celebrity in china.

Is it true? Then i realize that im handling my phone now who can tell me everything. I opened it and starts to type dad's name, 'wu yi fan'. Im pretty sure, google knows everything. I was about to click the button saying 'search' when suddenly, someone snatched it from my hands. I turn my head to face that someone who stole my phone.

Darn, it's aunt. She smirked and hand me my phone again.

"Now you're curious about your family." She said making me frown. "Not just them, im also curious about YOU. Its as if i never know you. Do i even know you? You're hiding something from me." I said as i go back at packing my things.

"Know what, Ice? It's better not to know anything and believe me,once you know our biggest secret, you'll regret it. Im warning you now, Ice. Better not to be curious, understand?" I frowned for the second time. "How can i understand if i don't know such thing?!" I asked.

"I told you, right? It's better to not know." She said in a serious tone making me sigh. It's not helping.

I heard her doing a heavy sigh. "Ok fine, i'll tell you my secret." She said in a serious tone making me look at her. "What is it?" I asked seriously. She gave me a sigh, a sign that a nig seceet will be known by me.

"I was once a... Kpop star." She said seriously but it made me frown. I threw her a bunch of clothes and walked out from the room.

What a retard aunt! That's the biggest lie i ever her saying. Tch, their pyschos, the same as mom. Wow,they are indeed siblings.

As i walk, i heard aunt's loud evil laugh at my room. Wow, she's indeed a pyscho.

Damn this life. Tsk! Why did i even asked him about that?! Damn.