Chapter 33

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Indeed, you're not just a great liar, Niece." she calls me niece when i do great things but she calls me ugly niece when i pissed her. tch.

I just finished telling her the whole plan and she got hyped on it...again. "Now, can you help me with a thing?" I asked, "Sure!" She answered cheerfuly. "You are close to the other eight,right?" I asked making her nod immediately. "Well, yes we are close...before." she answered. "I saw some videos before. Mom is not the only who did bully you but also the other eight... when you are still part of sment." She gave me a look saying yes making me glace to cyrus. We smirked.

"Umma, tell us everything. It's payback time for what they did to you, last time." Cyrus told her mom as she hop to her mom's shoulder. "What do you mean?" I chuckled at her reaction. "It's time for the whole world to know how mean they are to you." i told her so that she can be convinced. "W-wait...you're not saying that my statements will be put in that video, right?!" I smiled at her question.

"Is it ok? Is this necessary? They might get mad at me once this was publicly!" Aunt said in a worried tone. Oh, look at her, scared to be bullied by her unnies again. Psh. "This is the highlight, aunt. So just tell me!" I said making her sigh. "Fine!" She said making me applause in excitement. "Cellphone!" I told cyrus so that she'll be ready to take notes of her mom's confessions.

"It all started when they knew i was the sister of jessica jung. At first, they were scared at me because i have a mannerism of staring and that stare, it looks like a glare to them. So as we grew closer, they start to bully me. This is how it starts, They did brought me to a noraebang and told me to drink as much as i could but damn! When im already drunk, that's when they start asking me to sing crazily or even dance! They even asked me to tell them my secrets...like crushes to sunbaes and hoobaes. But you know what really hurts?!" My excitement starts to fade at that moment. She's over reacting. She's acting as if she was about to cry. I can't believe she became an actress with this and i also can't believe that this is the krystal jung everyone thinks a scary dude.

"They even took pictures and videos of me while im crazily singing or dancing and know who's the mastermind? No other than that Jessica Jung! And then, one time, i went to their dorm and i saw them watching american pie! Damn, that's an movie which is too disguisting...for me. Damn! They forced me to watch that movie. Huhuhuh...i remember how my eyes are that time---"

"Ok stop." I said in a bored tone as i drop my hand at the table in front of me. "W-why?" She even asked making me laugh sarcastically. "Can you say things more realistic?! Tch, eyes?! Seriously?!" She pouted, "Why?! It's true! My eyes..."

Psh. Blah.... Blah... Blah... She's defending herself too much. Guilty, is it?!

***

"Where are they?" I asked as soon as i enter the hotel. Im with taehyun right now. He sent me the address of the hotel they are at, right now. "At the hotel restaurant, of course." Taehyun answered in a bored tone. Indeed, they are the girls' generation. Instead of sleeping or resting because of the long flight, they'll choose to eat. "They rented the whole hotel restaurant for hours so it's ok to talk about things that should be private." He told me. I nod and left him in the middle of the hotel lobby. I don't need him anymore since i already know where the eight ladies, already.

"Tch, look at her. After calling me in the middle of my sleeping..." I even heard him blabbing things as i start to walk faster to the restaurant. After seeing them, i was about to enter the restau but bodyguards forbid me going inside. I called aunt fany since she's nearer to my place. "Why are you here?" She asked when she got me inside the restaurant already. "I need to ask a favor from all of you." i told her. Damn, it's too embarassing to hand them this thing! Why did i say 'yes' to that deal, again?! It's nerve wrecking.

"What is it?" Aunt asked but we already arrived at their big table full with foods. "Oh! Ice!!! Long time no see!" Aunt yul was the first to see me. "Have a sit." Aunt taeng told me to sit besides her. I nod while smiling and that's when i sit. Everyone was looking at me making me feel so awkward.

"A-ah! What's your favor, again, ice?" Aunt fany tried to lift the mood up after noticing the awkward atmosphere. There's still some awkwardess between us since what happen last time in korea was still fresh in our minds.

"I don't know if this is the right time but..." I sighed as i get the album out of my backpack. Im already wearing my uniform because im going straight to school after this.

"What is it?" Aunt sooyoung asked in a curious tone while munching her food. I let a sigh before placing the album at the table. Everyone stopped at the moment i placed the album. Now, this is more awkward. "W-what's t-this?" Aunt sunkyu asked as she look at the album with mom's signature. I avoid eye contact before answering, "A friend of mine loves your group too much that she begged me to help her getting the signatures of all the nine." They were speechless but aunt taeng grabbed the album and starts signing it using the pen i place on the top of the album.

"I-i don't know what to say, right now, Ice....but fans are still fans. We still have to do fan service." She said as she starts to pass the album to the other members. "Sorry for ruining your appetite already." I told them as i bow my head. "Nah, stop talking like that." Aunt seo said making me raise my head and see them giving me smiles...but those smiles are too sad.

"A-anyway. Im also here to ask you tickets. The tickets are already sold out so..."

"Ah! Don't worry about that. I already reserved your seats, the whole next generation already have seats." I smiled. We're not needing seats, those seats are not for us.. but for the others that will participate in this plan. "Ah...really? Thanks." I said with an awkward smile. "Did you already eat? If you will ask about the other four, They are still hanging on their beds." I just nod at aunt hyo's statement.

I checked my wrist watch, 7:30am. Good thing! i can still eat. I didn't eat back at home because i can be late to school if i will still eat. I starts to get some foods and damn! Hotel foods are seriously no joke. At the middle of the chatting and eating, my phone vibrated. It was a message coming from... Cyrus.

From: Cyrus
Yah! Where are you?! Our mysterious YoonSeung is already here, finding you. We will wait you here in the gymnasium.

Damn. They are too excited. "Aunties, i need to go now. Im already late to school." I told them before standing up. They bid their goodbyes to me and after some more chats, i already go to school.

I went straight to the gymnasium and look at here! Even the whole next generation is already here. "Here she is!" Kyungsan said after seeing me walking inside the gymnasium. I went towards them and saw a flash of excitement in Yoonseung's eyes. Psh, just be sure that once i gave her this thing, she'll tell us how she can help.

"Where is it?" That's the first thing she asked after i faced her. She's trying to act as if she doesn't care that much but her eyes can't lie, she is excited. I hand her the album without any questions. She quickly grab it from my hand and checked the signatures, she's too excited. "Omo, jessica-ssi even wrote my name!" I heard her while she's looking intently at the album. "Yah, Ice wu! Im so thankful! I knew you can do this without any sweat." Yeah,i didn't have any sweat but damn! I bet my life at the moment i face the nine with the album, asking them to sign. I will never forgot how nervous i am at the moment.

"I already gave you the condition. Now, tell us how would you help us." Stephen asked in a serious tone. She suddenly changed her expression to serious like everyone, but then, as she look at everyone, she smirked, "I will help you even if you didn't give me this, anyway." She whispered but i heard it making my eyes bigger. W-what did she just said?! She's pissing me for ing damn sake!

"What are you anyway? Are you a fan?" Kyungsan asked in curiousity. "Yeah...let's just put it that way. A sasaeng fan, i know everything about them...even all of you." , she's creepier. Beside being a hardcore emo and nerd, she also have the side of a stalker. She's creeping me! "You knew us, even before?!" Cyrus asked in shocked.

"Yes, Cyrus...or should i say, Kim Jisoo?" She said making cyrus' eyes widen. "The only daughter of Kim JongIn and Jung Soojung. I only know little since your parents are too secured." She even said as she look at Cyrus. She then faced Taehyun and then again, her smirk flashed. "Byun Taehyun of south korea. The Kim Taeyeon plus byun baekhyun equals...Arrogant guy like his father, silent at first but have too much kkab like her mom, great voice like her mom and dad. You're first to be born before Ice. You're older than her by months only." Damn, she's a freak to say those words!

"Next is our stephen, The baby face guy in the group, the same as his father. Can play piano and guitar like his dad, can speak three language: thai, korean and english. Cassanova." She said, "and yeah! You also have love-hate relationship with your mom since you hate color pink too much." Wicked! She knows so much.

"Sungjoong lau is next, the maknae of the group. Minhyul is just older than months. The same as his father, loves music so much. Prodigy to be said, can do piano, violin, harp, drums, ukelele, guitar, harmonica, flute... And many more. Also a bilingual person in the group but stays quiet when someone is speaking other language even though she can really understand it---just like eavesdropping." H-how can she know things like that?! I don't even know that!

"Minhyul, from the name of it, Choi Minho plus Kwon Yuri. The third born. Charismatic and just like her mom and dad, she's competitive. She hates losing to others." After saying those words, she then turned to kyungsan. Wait, she also know about kyungsan?!

"Cho kyungsan. The real prodigy. Raised by the nine of them for a tv program but still have connections to all nine. Already finished college with degrees and everything in early age. He knew the truth but stayed quiet for the whole time." I was still dumbfounded with her knowledge about the others when she suddenly smirked to me and speak,

"Ice Wu, The secret daughter of Jessica Jung and Kris wu. Kris wu decided to left sm after the company knowing his relationship with Jessica Jung. He wanted to depart since he want to focus on his acting career and being a husband." She pointed me as she state those. "Loves being mysterious, Got the cold aura from the both parties, also, she hate people like Byun Taehyun." How did she knew that?! She gave a smirk as she see my expression, "I know it because there's a saying that, if it's the same, it repels." The same?! Hah! Me?! The same with that arrogant jerk?! So what is she telling? That Im also an arrogant jerk?! No! No way!

"Tch! Shut up!" I yelled but she made me more pissed by showing her irritating smirk. Tch, once i knew something about her... Let's see what will happen to that smirk! "So, back to the topic. I'll let you have spare keys for the room you will need to get in at the backstage. I will also give you the sketch of the rooms inside the backstage..in other word, i will also be part of your life and death plan." She said as she starts to walk.

"But still, our question is not answered. Who are you?!" I asked in an impatient tone. She stopped walking but didn't turn to us. "Im Lee YoonSeung." She said emphasizing every syllables on her name. I hissed, as if i'll get clues on her name! Is she a daughter of a crew or coordinator of the concert?

"Y-yoonseung?! You mean Yoon Seung?!" Stephen shouted and that's when yoonseung turn to face us. Now, she's wearing a bright smile. "Yeah. It's yoon seung." Now this is a new ing question.

Who the are you YoonSeung?!