Chapter 30

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

The four guys smiled at me and then stood up excitedly. "Asa! Oppa, i can't believe you truly convinced unnie!---daebak!" Minhyul said, complimenting Taehyun. Aigoo, why did she? That guy will be more arrogant. We were all starting to stand up when i saw sungjoong's frappè. It's still cold and from the look if it, i think, she didn't even sipped on it once. "Aren't you bringing your drink?" I asked her as i point the frappè in the table. She shook her head while smiling. I hissed. I grabbed the frappè and starts sipping on it.

A precious strabucks coffee should not be wasted.

I start to walk making the four follow me. We ended up going to my school.

"Where are we?" Stephen asked as he roam his eyes inside the school. "My school." I stated. "And why are we here?" Taehyun also asked. I hissed, they have too many questions. It's still class hours so there's no much people wandering outside their rooms making it wonderful for me. We were walking in the corridor when i remembered something. I turned back to see the four of them wandering their eyes inside the building.

I keep walking--but im walking backward just to see them and to ask something to the four of them. "Hey, i suddenly remember something." I started, making their eyes meet mine. "Aunt yoong's daughter, Do you somehow know her?" I asked. They all shook their heads and stated, "No. We only hear about her but we're not that familiar with her face---- Well, we just know that she got her looks from aunt yoong...Just think of aunt aunt yoona's face and you'll see her in her..---that's what aunt said." Stephen answered.

"Then great." I stated and gave a smirk. I turn to face the corridor again. I lead them to the cafeteria. This place is just perfect. I saw taehyun's phone on his pocket making me remember something again, "Ah yeah! I remember, i need to contact someone. Yah, Jerk, can i borrow your phone for a second?" He hissed after giving me his phone. I start dialing her number and after some rings, she then picked it up.

"Who's this" She asked in a whispering tone. Oh yeah, i remember she's still in the classroom. I can still hear our teacher's voice in the background, she's just loud as aunt fany. "This is Ice. Tell Ms.Handford that the principal is calling for you at his office." I heard her gasping, "W-what? Why is he calling for me?" She asked, panicking. I chuckled. "Nah, he's not calling for you. Just use it as an excuse. Go straight to the cafeteria, got it?" I told her. "No way, i might get caught. She might---"

"Just tell her. Don't worry. I got you." I told her in a serious tone. A second passed before i heard her sigh, sign that she already surrendered. "Fine, just be sure in this one, Ice." I ended the call before having another topic. "Who's that?" Stephen asked as i starts to dial another number---no, actually, im just searching his name on taehyun's contacts. For sure, he know his number, tho, i don't know. "Just someone..." I answered. After seeing his name, i was about to call him when an irritating voice suddenly struck my ears.

"Look at this student, doing cuttings and meeting outsiders. Tch." I turned to face her little sister. Aigoo, i just really hate seeing her face---and hey, she has a good memory to know that these guys are not studying in this school. "Shut up. You are also cutting classes like me, anyway." I answered in a bored tone. Her face starts to get crumpled then, "And you have the guts to answer me?" I laughed. "Know what? Just get out." She's pissing me but ended up getting pissed by me. Tsk, tsk, tsk, poor her.

"Wow! I can't believe you can even tell me to get out when my brother is the principal---"

"Ah yes! Good thing, you reminded me that. Get your brother now, here." I commanded her. Instead of calling him on the phone, it will be better if his little sister will just get her. "And who are you to command me?! And hey, our principal is not that kind of guy who will just come to see a filfthy poor student." I laughed. Yeah, right. Im a poor student with my mom having a big clothing line business and my dad being a celebrity idol in china---- also sometimes doing a sideline in holywood.

"Just get out." I told her before giving a call to her brother. It will just be a waste of time talking to her absurd sister. After some rings, the principal then answered, "Taehyun-ah! What's up?" He asked in excited tone. "This is Ice, go see me here in Cafeteria. ASAP." I told him and then hung up. After hunging up, i gave the phone back to taehyun. "And who did you call again?" Stephen asked again. "The principal." I told him. I saw how puzzled he was at my answer. "You mean, her brother?" Stephen pointed Ahn jae who's starting to walk outside the cafeteria.

"Yes, it's her brother who i called." I answered. The atmosphere was about to get lame when a voice suddenly struke the whole cafeteria, it's cyrus. "Ice!!!---" She was stopped after realizing who im with. I smirked, guess im right? "Have a sit." I told her but look at her being puzzled. She sat besides me but her eyes are still asking what the hell is happening. "Y-you're next generation, right?" I was shocked after hearing Cyrus's first words to the group. I was expecting a better reaction... Ugh.

"Uhm...yes, we are. How did you know us?" What's with their reaction?! Now this is kinda confusing. I thought, i already knew everything?! Wow, this didn't turned right. Tch, i was expecting a thrilling scene for god's sake! "I-it just turns out that... That i know you." Cyrus said in an awkward and nervous tone. The next generation gave me a puzzled look. Damn, i never thought that im wrong. Tch, how can i be so wrong with my theory?! She has the face of aunt yoong, she even joked about her being aunt's daughter...even the news says about the rumour of aunt's kid.

I was busy thinking of my mistake but damn, i just cant accept that my freaking instinct didn't got it this time!

Ice Wu? Mistake?---it's so unbalanced if this two words will be used in one sentence!

"You knew us? H-how?" I heard sungjoong asked but i didn't bother to focus on them. i just can't believe that im seriously wrong.

Where did i go wrong?! Like seriously?

"Are you aunt yoong's daughter?" Minhyul asked as i sigh. Wow, im so wrong this time.

But what made me more surprised was when cyrus answered with a little laugh, "No, im not. Wahh, i do really resemble her so much." Where's the answer with this puzzle again?! I need a freaking hint. I tried to calm myself.

And i think, i just saw how cyrus starts realizing what she did wrong. From my peripheral vision, she's already sweating like crazy, even her eyes are starting to get bigger.

And oh! Look, i just also saw the other members from the group starts realizing a thing. The three guys turned their heads to cyrus who's starting to avoid our glances.

I smirked. Bingo? "You understands korean language? You even knew our aunt yoong, Cyrus?" I asked since everyone was speechless at the moment. Something is so wrong. "W-what..." She was also speechless at the moment. "Accidentaly, our minhyul here uttered our auntie's name. I didn't know you knew our Aunt Yoong all this time, eh?" I know how she feels, wanted to get out from this situation, wanted to have a reason---she's the same as me...when mom starts yelling at me about my report card.

"Tell me, how did you knew our aunt?--- i mean, there's so many people named 'yoong', how can you suddenly think of 'im yoona' " I asked in a serious tone while speaking in korean. She's already busted, anyway. It's no use if i'll still speak in korean when all this time she can understands that language!

"H-hey, i never say it's Im yoona!" She yelled in korean language making it somewhat weird to my ears but hey! She got the seoul accent, ah?! "Then who is it, Cyrus Kim?" She was then left in silence.

Does she know who i am? Who these group im with? She slowly bow her head as a sign of giving up for the reasons. "Who are you?" I asked, thrilled, confused, puzzled. Maybe im wrong about her being aunt yoong's daughter but who else is there? Who is she?!

That moment, something crossed my mind. That's when i suddenly stop. My world stopped, my world literally stopped.

Absurd. What i just thought is a absurd thing...right?

"My daughter is just 2 years younger than you but advanced to your grade level because she's a genius."

"She loves to read books and hang out with...books. Yes, we do bond but she's inlove with books so yeah..."

"Although she study here in San fransisco. no one know her as my daughter. I kept her since his father is too famous, she might be exposed once camera caught her. She goes out at 7:00 in the morning for her school and go home after the school hours, sometimes she does bond with her bestfriend."

Damn. Im too busy about thinking she's aunt yoong's daughter when aunt soojung gave me every hints already! That's why she have her own apartment and doesn't even have any albums nor picture frames of her family. That's why i never knew her parents. That's why...

My shoulder got down, so does to my arms who was crossed arms before. My smirk turned to a jaw dropped expression Sh*t, my coolness lose once i start building the puzzle. Damn, Im so stupid to not know why we have some same interest. That's why we have same auras, that's why?! I was looking at her when she suddenly chuckled and raised her head. She then looked at me and now, it's her turn to smirk.

"I know you're slowpoke so i gave you some minutes before realizing things, is it already enough...cousin?" That's when i confirmed it.

She did a deep breath and gave me the sweetest smile she have. I know that she's not faking her smile... But still, i don't get why she needs to have that smile at this moment. "Atlast, you've got it. Atlast, i can now speak freely to you. I can now speak to you about things i can't before. Thanks for realizing it already, cousin." She said making everyone in the cafeteria in awe. Good thing that everyone still have classes and that we are the only people inside the cafeteria.

"I was hiding from everyone since birth. From my name to my place." She said wearing a bitter smile. "Kim Jisoo was my real name but i need to be kim Cyrus for everyone not to see me as someone maybe connected to the couple in some ways. I needed to tell everyone another address so that you'll not know where i really live." What does she mean by that? "I told everyone that im living in a condo unit, independently when the truth is, i just go to that place when i need to see you or if we have group projects that other students getting involved. It's a stressing life so im very thankful that you knew everything already. Looks like my life would be better now." She said making me mad. I can't belive she can't tell me everything when im her bestfriend---and even my cousin! Err.

"You could have told me! Damn, from my childhood up to now, i just looked like a ing no-nothing-bestfriend! You should have told me about you being my cousin!" I yelled but she just gave me a smile and said, "How could i when you still don't know who you are that time?" I was stopped at that moment. "We are different, Ice. I knew everything about my parents because they told me, they explained my situation but you, you don't know who you really are. Tell me, how can i explain everything to you? You would be confused." Wait, is she telling me she also knew who i am beforehand?! Heol.

"Then why not tell me about my parents before?!" I shouted because i can't calm myself no more. "Umma told me about your situation. Remember how my mom told you to stop being curious with everything? She told me not to tell you anything about your real situation tho she doesn't know that im a friend of yours already." Then her bright smile starts to shine again, "That's why im very happy that now, you know everything already."

"That's why aunt just told me about her daughter awhile ago? Because everything is already fine?" She nodded and added something, "But mom never knew about us being this close. She never knew that im your classmate nor your bestfriend. The same as your mom." She said. "Why?" I asked but she just laugh and said, "Just because.... just want to surprise them one day---the same as now, i succeeded at surprising you about my korean languags skills." Tch, what a nonsense reason...but we ended up laughing at each other, anyway.

Damn, this is kinda awkward since i just knew she's a cousin of mine but...A bestfriend plus cousin is much better.

"Woah. You guys are crazy." I heard taehyun's words in disblief. "Ok, so we just knew another thing now. No wonder why you know us." Stephen said making everyone nod. "I heard things about you from appa. He said that you guys are for sure the next generation of the girls' generation because of your talents and your faces." She even added.

"What's with these?" We all turned to a guy with a shocked expression while standing, frozen in his place. I laughed, he looks so surprise at the situation. "W-what are you doing here, oppa?" Sungjoong asked in a surprised tone. I smirked but then, i also saw taehyun having a smirk. "I don't know what's happening but one thing is for sure..."

"We will continue what we started."