Chapter 31

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Heol! Oppa is also here! This is sooo exciting!" Minhyul stated in an excited tone. Everyone in the room was excited, except for me, cyrus and stephen. I gave them a bored look. The other two gave me a puzzled look, i sigh. Im too lazy to explain. "He is here because he is the new principal." I answered stephen's look. Everyone's attention turned to me. "Eh? Oppa, how come?!" Sungjoong asked.

"M-my dad was the former principal of the school but he already died due to a sudden heart attack. We were all shock and i had no choice to come here in U.S to continue his work as the dean. Im sorry for not telling you."

"You told my mom. It's just that, mom didn't told me, right?" I asked making him in awe...i mean, everyone. "H-how---" I crossed my arms and answered his question before he even finish it, "Mom told me about it. You even told her everything right? Everything." I said with a smirk making him avoid eye contact.

"Wait, what's happening?" And then there's cyrus who doesn't know anything. I chuckled because of her inocence. "This guy, it's my mom's son." I told her making her eyes got bigger. Yeah, those big eyes can be bigger making her so scary. "Y-you mean, he is your brother?! How come umma didn't told me---"

"Shut up! Why does everyone thinks that he is my freaking brother?! He is nothing but a trash!" I know that what i said is too much but i can't help it. I just can't accept him as my brother. Too immature and even...even...----ugh! Whatever, i just hate him so much!

"Ice, that's too much, eh?" Stephen told making me hiss. The rest was history, they just explained to cyrus how kyungsan became our brother. She was also in awe after knowing everything, just as i expected. "Well, t-that's weird." Cyrus uttered after knowing everything. I nod, it is really weird. Our moms are bunch of weirdos to think this guy as their son.

"Ok, now, can you already tell me what's happening? Why are you all here, Next generation?" Kyungsan asked as he starts walking to a seat besides me. Yeah, we are all sitting in a table as if we are having a meeting. "We are finding Ice. We want to continue the failed mission. We should find another plan." Taehyun explained. Kyungsan then turned to me and gave me a smile, "N-no. You are wrong. Yes, maybe i'll be part but im not gonna think another plan or whatever. I-i'll just help doing the operation." I explained myself but his bright smile is still there. Tch, if i can just really kick his face...

"W-what?!" The whole next generation asked in chorus. I just gave them a blank stare as a response. "Aigoo! Don't worry everyone. I'll convince this kid! I still believe in ot9 so i will do everything just to make sure this kid here will do her part in this story!" Cyrus butted in making me laugh sarcastically. Damn! Everyone is opposed me! 

"Daebak! Im getting the feeling of the ot9! Now that kyungsan oppa will also be part and plus! We have Krystal Jung's daughter---This would be extremely awesome!" Minhyul said excitedly. "C-can i join, really?" Cyrus asked, everyone starts nodding then. I hissed, "We can still fail." I said but taehyun also hissed, "You're too nega. Shut up if you don't have nothing good to say." He said in a serious tone making me pissed, "Shut the---"

"Stop it, the both of you. Instead of fighting, just start thinking about a plan!" Kyungsan said as if he is the leader. Tch, Freak.

After some minutes, everyone starts suggesting things and that's when everyone starts to have a...very difficult idea. "There's no way, we will do that!" I yelled when they starts agreeing on that plan. N-no, we can't!

Everyone frowned, "Unnie?! How can you not agree when this is the best idea!" Minhyul asked in a confused tone. I shook my head, "No, Minhyul! We can't do that! We shouldn't!" I stated but then, taehyun starts intruding, "Why are you being to negative?! Can't you see that this is a great idea? And what? We can't?! Yah, did you forgot, last time, we even set hidden cameras in the house and everything! If we compare this plan to the plan we did last time, we can do better now and, tch! It's no different than before!" I laugh at taehyun's statement. He is talking nonsense once again!

"I can't! Damn! In just one mistake, our moms' career will end! The talk about 15 years ago will be brought back in just one mistake!" They were all shut up at that moment. They are absurd to over think about this! This will create a big impact to the whole kpop world.

"I-i dont care..." I was surprised when suddenly, sungjoong said those words. "What?" I asked in shocked. "I don't care anymore--they'll end their career, anyway. It's a choice, unnie. Maybe it's between life and death for their images but unnie, i don't care about the whole world's thought. What i just want is, to bring their friendship back." I was speechless at sungjoong's words. I was shook.

"We are doing this to fix them...we are not doing this for their antis nor even for their fans. We are doing this for theirselves. Now, if we can't still fix them, i will still do plans! We would continue, until one day, they would be fixed." She even continued. "And besides, you said that your mom already accepted our mom's apology, right? There's no way, history would repeat again." Taehyun added. I breath heavily. I closed my eyes tightly and then sigh.

"Fine. If that's what you want." They all smile at my statement. "Great! Now we are off to setteling everything!" Stephen said.

"But there's still a problem." I said making everyone in the group gasp. They frown. "Im saying this because it's a real problem, ok?! We can't do the plan if we don't have this!" I stated. "Then what is it?" Cyrus asked in a bored tone.

"We can't do it. The concert coordinators, Sm crews and staffs will never allow us inside the backstage...never." i stated. "Unnie! Don't worry, we can buy them!" We turned to minhyul. Dafvq? How did she knew things like that? Minhyul look so graceful and kind that sometimes, you'll not think she can think of things like this---looks can really be desciving, the same as how snsd looks so cool when the truth is they are just bunch of dorks. "Buy them?" Cyrus asked. "Yeah, i heard from others in the school that sometimes, they pay some staff to let them in the backstage, sometimes they pay even bigger just to stalk their 'oppa's' inside the backstage."

"So what?! We will be sasaeng...of our own moms?!" Taehyun asked in surprise. "No way, im not gonna pay something just to stalk them. It's just too disguisting." Stephen also said as he act like he is vomiting. "Stupids, we will not going to stalk them! We will be there to do our 'thing'." That's when the light pull them up. These two is sometimes idiot.

"Ok. So,we already have a plan for that. The only problem is---"

"Damn, you only bring problems!" Taehyun said making me hiss. If i can just punch his face. "We don't know anyone from the crews and for sure, your moms don't also know the staffs for the concert---and even if they know, they'll just think we're up to something if we ask them about this." They got silent at that moment. "We can have a reasearch---" Kyungsan was about to suggest something when someone from my back starts to speak.

I was shocked after hearing a voice coming from someone else besides us. Damn, there's another person inside the cafeteria. Does she maybe overheared us? "I can help you." Everyone from the table was shocked after hearing a voice. We all turn to her and im more shocked seeing her. "Why are you here?! Did you hear us?! Do you know how bad it is to eavesdrop?!" I asked because of nervous. For pete's sake! Did she hear everything?! Because if it's yes then we are doomed. She might tell everyone about it!

"Im here because my instinct told me to go here. Yes, i've hear everything and yes, i know it is bad to eavesdrop...but i can't help it." Sh*t! She is creepy. The next generation starts to cringe as we see her creepy smile. "Y-yoon seung..." Cyrus uttered. Yes! It is the nerdy nerd i talked to this morning. I do bully her...everytime but still, she is a creep and a freak! She is a mixed emo type and nerd type making her more weird. She wears thick eye glasses, have pimples around her face and her hair? I don't know how to describe it. It's just a big trash.

"I know everything, already...atlast." i don't know why, but her tone is kinda odd. There is something on it. "As i've said, i can help you." she said making me confused. Help with what? "I can help you with your problem about the crews and everything." She said in a serious tone. That's when i start being serious. "What do you mean? How could you help us?" I asked but she just chuckled....creepy.

"I can help you with everything in one condition." Tch! She didn't answer my question thus, she even added a condition! Im not interested about it because for sure, she's just tripping on us with what she knew---but something is pulling me to listen to her. "We don't have time for this. Why are you here in this hour, anyway?" Kyungsan asked but YoonSeung stayed her look at me. We stare at each other for about seconds.

"What's the condition?" I know how everyone was shocked at my answer. YoonSeung then smirked, "My condition? It's not money so don't worry." I am now more curious about her. "I just want... A Mr.Mr. album with the whole ot9 signs with it." Now she's blabbing nonsense. Everyone from the group laughed. "What the ?" I laughed along with them but she stayed serious making me laugh even more. "I thought you heard us? Then what's with your ing condition? Do you think this is funny?!" I asked in an irritated tone but again, her smirked...

"Yes, i've heard everything. What's with my condition? Well, that's not your business anymore. Do i think this is funny? Yes, it is. You even laugh along with your friends, brother and cousin, right?" The serious atmosphere was brought back with those words. She did really heard us.

I look around to secure the whole place. I don't want to know that someone will suddenly pop out from somewhere and also eavesdrops again. This girl is already too much.

"I don't know what you are thinking and i don't think you can help us. You're just tripping on us." She then laugh at my statement making me pissed. "Do you trust me?" She asked making my anger dissapear. I dont know why but i was suddenly stopped at that moment. "Im serious. I can help you, just give me a Mr.Mr. album with signs of all of them." Damn, i was out of words. I don't know what to say anymore.

My instinct is telling me to trust her and i was shocked after i heard her asking if i trust her. Damn! This is ing hard. I don't want to trust her but my mind is opposing me! "Stop it, Ms." Stephen already stood up but before he go near to YoonSeung, i already answered her question. "Yes."

They were stopped but yoonseung just smirked at me. She starts to walk away from the cafeteria. I stared at her as she walk to the door of the cafeteria. She stopped before opening the door. She turned her head to me and shouted, "I'll wait for the album tomorrow morning." We were all left in silence and it just made me sigh.

I don't know if this is right or if this is just another mistake of mine but one thing is for sure, She knows more than she says.