Chapter 3

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"N-no. I didn't." They all said in unison, stuttering. I nodded as if i believe them. "Im serious! They're not. And see guys?! She's eavesdropping!"

"Hey, slow down, dude! I never ever eavesdrop from someone elses conversation. Your friend here just stated it right infront of me before. You already forgot? How pity." I answered that taehyun with a glare. It's just simply the truth! The short girl stated that before.

"Hey, stop it, You two. She already know it. We can't do anything about it. Besides, she doesn't know a thing anyway." The straight hair girl said in a serious tone, stopping the two of us fighting.

"Well, i know a thing now. You've told me already that they're legendary and what so ever! Tell me, you guys hiding the fact that you have relationship with those 'legendary', right?" I asked with a smirk. "Wow, you're good. How did you came with that?" The playboy guy asked.

"How did i knew? Maybe because i used my brain." I said sarcastically making them laugh--well, except for that guy who just rolled his eyes on me. They're bunch of weirdos. Same as my family. Weirdos everywhere.

"Hey, i like her. You're in." The playboy guy said making me raise my right eyebrow. What does he mean that im 'in'? "Hey, stop it, Stephen. She can't be in our group! She's not even a daughter of a girls' generation member." Then there's taehyun who always in.

Group? Are they a gang or what?

"Why oppa? I like her, i want her to be in next generation even if she's not a daughter of mom's group. I like her humor." The shot girl said. Humor? I never joked!

"Sungjoong is right, oppa! I think, it's time to do something different. So what if she's not a 'next generation?' so what if she's not a daughter of girls' generation?" The long hair girl said.

"Next generation? Girls' generation? This is getting weirder." I whispered. Are they crazy? Oh! Maybe i should escape from here?

"Girls' generation. That's our moms group. That's an eight membered group, composing of the leader, kim taeyeon--- taehyun's mom..." The playboy guy explained.

"Lee sunny--- Lao sungjoong's mom." He continued and pointed the short girl. So, the short girl's name is sungjoong.

"Tiffany hwang--- my mom." he still continue.

"Kim hyoyeon, kwon yuri--- Minhyul's mom." He pointed the girl with a angelic smile.

"Choi sooyoung, Im yoona and Seo Juhyeon also known as Seohyun." I nodded even if the informations are not sinking on me.

"Next generation? That's us. We are known here in the campus as next generation, dancers, singers, performers...even so, they don't know about that we are girls' generations hidden sons and daughters." Sungjoong continued. "Yeah, outside the world, we're unknown. People doesn't know that girls' generation already have sons and daughters. People think our dads are still singles cause once everyone knew about us, their popularity will be affected. Snsd already disbanded but some of our fathers are still actives. Like Exo." Minhyul said in a sad tone but with a smile tho.

"So please, don't let anyone know about secrets, please?" Sungjoong said making me sigh and nod. Now i have responsibilty. Great.

"Anyway, let's start to introduuce ourselves, even though it's already late. Im stephen, son of 2pm's Nichkhun and girls' generation's tiffany." Stephen started.

"Lao Sungjoong, a product of super junior's henry and lee sungyu a.k.a sunny. Anyway, im just 12 year old, so i will call you from now on 'unnie'."

"Im choi minhyul, choi minho's and kwon yuri's. 13 year old." she said with a smile on her face making me smile too. It's unbearable. If only im just a guy...

"Byun Taehyun. 14 year old, same as stephen. A great kim taeyeon and a byun baekhyun made me." He said in a bored tone as if he seriously hates this. Aist, that taehyun got my mood off. Aist. I never asked his introduction anyway!

"Anyway, you look some how familiar. I just don't know when and where did i saw you." Stephen said as he inspect my face with his eyes.

"Unnie! Please be a member of our group! Please! Pretty please!" Sungjoong said in a cute tone. Oh, how i hate aegyo. Atleast, her aegyo is much better than my mom's and aunt's.

"Yeah, please be a member of next generation!" Minhyul said in a pitying manner.

"Aish! No! What's with you guys? You're not that friendly with others! How come you like this girl with just seeing her... we don't even know her attitudes!" Taehyun disagree.

"Oppa! Ok, it is stated that she's not a girls' generation daughter and we don't know why we like her so much. It's just, she has something that made us comfortable with her... I don't know about you, oppa but something's with her that we can't explain." Minhyul said with matching sparkling eyes.

"Somekind of connection." Sungjoong added making stephen and minhyul nod.

" I think, she can't even dance nor sing! She's a trash in our group for sure!" My jaw dropped at taehyun's statement.

What? Me a trash? What a jerk.

"Yow, jerk. Sorry to say this but, i can sing and dance... And im sure, im better than you. Higher range and more powerful moves." I told him as i push him little by little.

It's true! Im a theatre actress in our school. We do musical plays and im always the villain cause they say that i look snobish type and a cold hearted girl which i just got from my parents. Darn, right? Why these characteristics was passed on me?

I can sing and dance... And i just don't know where i got those. Mom never sang before so maybe she can't sing, same as dad. Also, i never saw them dancing--- well, who would dance will dance with that age.

"Really? Oh my god. Thanks god we already have a new girl member! Asa!" Minhyul said as she clap her hands.

"I don't care, ok? As long as she's not a girls' generation daughter. It's a no for me." Taehyun said as he roll his eyes.

"Well, im ok with it. I think, our group will be better if she's in it." Stephen said as he smile, looking at my eyes.

"Ok. Majority wins! She's already in our group---" i cut sungjoong's words. "Wait. Im still not saying that i'll---" and then, someone cut my words too.

"What the hell?! Who did this?" A running old woman went to our place with a flash of seriousness in her eyes.

She checked that doorknob that i just broke before. "I broke that thing. I was stuck inside the washroom so i have no choice to breakout." i said. She then faced me. "You just broke a school's property." She said in a serious tone making me laugh bitterly. "Im sorry, ok? I didn't mean it. I'll not kick it anyway if it can just open." I said.

"How many times do i need to tell students that this washroom is already abandoned and you can be stuck inside it!" Aish! As if i've heard about that, it's my first time in here for god's sake! Why is this happening on my first day?

What a shame. Im arguing with this old lady infront of four guys. What a relief, it's only the four of them hearing it. No other students ever been in here. I think this place is seriously abandoned.

"But---"

"No butts, miss! Now, go to my office. ASAP!" She said before leaving us here. Im still in awe as she walk away. Wait,who the hell is she,anyway?!

"She's Mrs. Ahn. English department head. I know it's kinda 'oa', her reaction about this broken doorknob but, here in school, everything in here has an equal punishment." Stephen said making me hissed. Seriously!? It's just a ing doorknob! I can just slap her with my money, you know?

"Don't worry, for sure, the punishment will be performing tomorrow. We'll help you about that since you are already part of our group." Stephen said and then winked making me frown. What a playboy.

***

"Ok, now, hear my explanations Mrs. Ahn---" She cut my words by saying, "Just, call your mom and tell her to go here. I'll talk to her, not to you." I chuckled at her saying.

What? Mom? Going to school? Ok, first of all, mom never ever went to my school, even when we're on California. She just get me representative like her secretary or if my case is worse, Tyler oppa will come.

Im a at my school that's why im known at guidance office and principal's office. Oh yeah! Tyler oppa, i already miss him. He's my mom's business partner and we're close as if he is my uncle. He also do blackmails at my school if im almost kicked out. Tyler oppa is a powerful guy so he can do things that mom nor me can't do.

"But---"
"Just call your parent, can you?" I sigh because of her stubborness. She's a pain in a head. Worse than aunt soojung.

I fished out my phone from my blazer's pocket and starts to dial mom's number. "Need you here in school. Asap." I said in a bored tone. Aigoo, how i wish, aunt soojung will not know about this, for sure she'll just tease me about bringing my parent with just first day in my new school.

"Seriously? First day of school?" Mom asked in disbelief. "Fine, i'll get my secretary there. Wait for about 10 minutes and will talk later at house, understand?" She said and hung up. For sure, im dead later. She's too busy with her company, that's her excuse always why she doesn't want to go to my school... Tsk, just say that you're ashamed, mom!

"Her secretary will be here in 10 minutes." I said. "What did you just say?" She asks with her one eyebrow raised.

"Mom's secretary will be----"

"Stop right there miss. I want your parent." that's when i laugh. "Mrs. Ahn, my mom nor my dad never went to any occasions at my school so don't expect them to come." I said with a smirk.

"Oh, is that so?" She asked with a glare. I then look at her straight to her eyes.

And now, we have a staring contest here.

1
2
3

Oh for god damn sake!

I fished my phone again from my pocket and starts to dial mom's number, for the second time.

"My secretary is already on her way---" i cut mom's words, "mom, she wants you." I said in irratated tone.

"Oh? Is that so?" She asked with a puzzled tone.