Chapter 35

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"I got it already. I got the sketch from mom's personal manager." Yoonseung told us when we arrived at the back door of the building where the concert will be held. We just arrived, next generation , when we saw kyungsan, cyrus and yoonseung at the back of the building.  "This is somewhat nerve wrecking! Now we are really starting!" Minhyul said excitedly making me laugh a little. "But there's a problem..." my eyebrow arked at yoonseung's tone. She's making me nervous as .

"I can't buy any staff---the concert is too secured. So for sure, we will need to sneek out without the staffs and crew knowing." I sighed. This is a problem, a BIG problem.

We can get inside since we are known here as we have backstage passes around our necks. Their mom gave us passes so that we can go backstage before their official performance to cheer them up. It will be ok to be inside as we wear the id passes but if we go inside the vtr room?---that's where the big problem will arrive.

"L-let's just go with the flow." i said as i sigh for the second time. "W-what? Are you crazy?! We can get jailed if we---" kyungsan was about to finish his words when i cut him,

"I don't know. I don't know anymore, let's just do this one and see what will happen. If it's a failure, then let's do another one! I don't care anymore!" I told them as i start to open the door of the backstage. There's a big guy inside but as soon as he see our id passes, he then let us inside with a smile. "From what i know, in this kind of hour, crews and staffs will still have briefings before the concert officially starts." Yoonseung told me making me nod. "Time?" I asked. "That briefing can be a half hour long and so."

Jessica's

"Daebak. They're still famous as hell." Soojung uttered in amazement as we see the outside of the concert hall filled with people with banners and everything. Some even have a lighstick written 'ot9'. I breath heavily, this is freaking nerve wrecking!! "Y-yah, let's just go back. I don't want to---"

"No!" Soojung's loud 'no' struck the whole car of mine. I hissed, "i changed my mind, you see." I told her as i start the engine of my car. "Tch, look at her saying she's a woman with a one word." That was k.o for me when she said those words. I sighed, "ok, fine! I'll go b-but after having some pictures of them while they are on stage, let's go home after that, ok? Atleast, that way, i can say that i went to their concert and supported them." I told her and soojung just smiled at me. Im scared of being bashed so i'll just put this pictures in the internet once media starts to put rumors again.

That's our plan, i'll take some pictures of them so that i can upload pictures in the social media. Maybe i can get some attention from the media but atleast, ot9 fans will be in peace already and the war between the ot9 fans and the ot8 fans will be over. That's my only goal here.

After some minutes of staying in the car, we saw how people starts to form a line---meaning, people are starting to get inside the concert hall. Damn! Why am i feeling excited and at the same time, i also do feel nervous?!

We wore masks, baseball caps and nerd glasses to avoid attention. As we start walking and follow the crowd's line, We heard some talks, "For sure, Jessica and the other eight never had any connections after what happened to them, 15 years ago. Cause if they still have, why wouldn't they have jessica jung here today? And even in the smtown reunion concert?" Wow! What a great thing, just think of how awkward its is for me as these two ladies starts to talk infront of me. I just wished they didn't talk in english, they don't look native americans, anyway. Atleast in that way, even if they talk about US, i'll not know it.

"Maybe she's just busy or maybe sm still hates her." Oh for god' sake! They even talked in korean. I stayed quiet as i eavesdrop their talk---tho if i only have choice, i'll choose not to hear them. "Tch, she's always busy on her company that she already forgot that she still have friends waiting for her. And if sm still hates her, im pretty sure their fight became a big deal back then, a very big deal. Dbsk already got back after getting lawsuits from sm, i mean, if dbsk got that big problem with sm---then, how big it could be with jessica, right?"

I tried calming myself as i hear their talk. It's a pity for the company because everyone really thought that they are the reason for my departurment. I sighed and shook my head. "Well...who know if suddenly, jessica showed off! That would be really epic! This concert will be really memorable if she suddenly popped out from nowhere." Yes, i am here on your back, ladies. It's just... you don't know.

After entering the concert hall, we went straight to the v.v.i.p seats---i just don't know where soojung got the tickets for this when we all know it's already sold out. "Oh? Hello there!" I freaked out when i saw taecyeon's face when we are walking towards our seat. Some 2pm members are here, also super junior, shinee and exo members. And damn! I think i just saw bigbang at the back of our seat. I bowed to them and they also did. Look at here, lot of kpop groups of the past are here tonight, even the rookie groups are here?! Indeed, They are legend."Unnie, you can already sit." Soojung said as she points the seat besides taecyeon. I cringed at that moment, no way!

"No. You sit there." I told her. "Tch, who do you want to seat with? Taecyeon oppa or Jaejoong oppa? Choose." She asked in whispering tone. I turn to see who's besides soojung's seat---oh for pete's sake! Why are they here?!--- i get it! They support gg, but why is it that im between these two?! Tch, i should have talked to yi fan and also bring him here. "If you are asking where's your husband, he is also here. Look at there..." I look at where soojung's pointing. Oh! Look at my great husband flirting with the great ZiTao. Tch. Gays.

"Tsk!" I hissed as i sit besides taecyeon and that's when i hear his giggle. Another gay spotted, everyone. I turned to him and gave him a glare, "What's funny?!" I asked in a yelling tone. "You're still the same. I can even know it's you though you're already hidden with your diguise." The same your face! Tch, this one is sick! "Your disguise is the same disguise when dispatch saw us together...i guess, history will repeat tonight?"

What the ?! Is he really sick?!


Ice's

"Yah, where's the usb?" I asked as we got the operating room---ok! I don't know what the this room is called but all i know is, this is where they can control the lights, effects, and the videos that will be shown at the big screen of the arena. They can also monitor every cameras around the concert hall. "Here, " cyrus said and gave me the flashdrive. I put it inside the usb port in their computer. "Wait! Kyungsan, you do this. Im not into programming!" I told kyungsan and step aside. He hissed and starts typing something on the keyboard of computer.

"Good!" Kyungsan said after clicking the enter button of the computer. We all can now breath! "Im a prodigy and for sure, no one can hack things better than me! I hacked their computer so for sure, they can't stop the video...noooo matter what happens!" Kyungsan said. We all got the smile of victory while looking at each other when suddenly, we heard voices and footsteps closer and closer to us. We all got the same look---worried. I roam my eyes around in panic and jackpot! There's a cabinet-like and have a curtain around it. We all silently sneek to that but sh*t! It's too small for all of us. "Aish, you should lose weight sometimes." I hissed and roll my eyes at taehyun's statement. Kyungsan signed all of us to shut up making us all quiet.

After a second, we heard the door opening. I tried sneeking since this part is kinda dark that for sure, they'll not mind this place. "C'mon, close the lights already." I heard a guy's voice. Maybe a staff? "Yeah, yeah..." And another voice of a guy. From the backstage, i can hear how wild is the crowd when they suddenly turn down the light of the arena. That's when i get the chills. "Man, look at how popular they are. Who are they again?" I heard their chat as they start doing their work.

"From what i've heard, this is their last concert making everyone from around the world come here." I saw how the two guys nod. They picked up their walkie talkie and starts contacting some other crews. Im freaking nervous!!

Jessica's

"Look at how wild this crowd is." Soojung on my left side uttered as we hear the crowd's wild screams. Now, im feeling goosebumps. I just wonder, what if im with them up the stage, right now? Will i feel nervous too? Will i be excited? Will i be sad because this is our last concert?---i feel like i wasted them.

The spotlight in the middle of the stage lighten up the whole concert whole. The concert will start now. I suddenly felt the goosebumps after seeing them up there---it's awkward to see them up there when im here, just watching them when i should perform with them. The crowd got wilder after seeing them in a circular form, holding each other's hand as they bow their heads and smile. The VTR then starts playing.

"We will never be in this place if we fought so much and did not get along, that's why im so blessed with everyone i have in this group." Taeyeon's voice was heard as the black screen translates it in english. W-why? Why do i feel hurt with her words, suddenly?

"We will treasure this group forever that up to my great great great great great grandchildren, i'll brag them this friendship we had created throught this group." Tiffany's voice was heard as the screen translate it to english, again.

"I wish i could write an autobiography of our group, so that everyone could understand what really happened to each rumours we had. I just wish but of course, it's imposible because it will just create chaos." Sooyoung said as she laugh. That made me somehow think of the past.

Is it right that im here, watching this concert? I always feel trigerred. Each word of them felt like it's for me.

I closed my eyes. I felt crying. But after opening my eyes, it was suddenly dark...

Sh*t! Im blind! I can still hear the crowds wildness but it's so dark that i can't see anyone!----no! I can hear how panic they are too. Wait! They can't see anything too! They are saying it's dark too! Oh thanks god! Im not blind but if that's the case...

"Blackout?" I asked in confusion as i turn my head around but damn, it's too dark to see anyone. Wow, what a timing! In their concert, really? As i shook my head, i suddenly felt someone grabbing my right arm, "u-unnie, stand up. Let's go." I heard soojung's voice as she pull me up but insist to sit--not just because im lazy but because im also confused. "Why the heck, soojung?" I asked but i heard soojung hissing.

"Yah,stand up before stampid occurs!" Taecyeon stated making me feel chills. Damn, stampid is a big no for a jessica jung! I stood up quickly. "C'mon, backstage can be the best exit." I heard nichkhun's voice as soojung starts to drag me while she's running towards the direction of stage. , now, im running for my life even if it hurts because of the freaking seats im starting to hit! My legs even bumped into some steel(?) seats making me feel pain. Im not sure if its metal or monoblock but what i only know is that it freaking hurts when i bump. Because of iritation, i pull out my eye glasses and my mask--- it's already dark in here and i just can't wear those anymore!

I knew that we're already in the stage when we start going upstair ---wait, how come we are here when there's guards around the stage?!----of for god's sake, never mind that because this stage is too big! It's a big time embarrasing once the light turns on!

Ok, why did i remove my disguise again?! I starts running as fast as i can when i realized my situation if the electricity suddenly boomed. In the middle of our running, i suddenly let soojung's hand slip. Damn!

"S-soojung?" I asked in the middle of the darkness. Sh*tness overload! How can this happen to me while im on their stage?! Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! "Yah! Soojung!" I yelled because of worries. I dont want to run in random directions because i just might bump something on this stage or worse...i might fell off stage. But damn! That would be better than being seen in this stage! I was about to have an adventure in the darkness when suddenly...

"Kyaahhhhh!!!!"

Sh*t. Im doomed! My fear became true! The electricity got back and now, Im on the stage! My back is shown but---hey! How did they again knew it was me when im facing my back to the audience?! ---N-no...maybe, they still don't know it's me. Yes! That's right! I should just exit to the stage as soon as possible while just showing my back to everyone! Right! That's right! Oh my god, Sica! You're a genius!

So, i was already ready to have a marathon to the exit of the stage when suddenly, "S-sica..." The crowd screamed once again when taeyeon spoke with the mic on her dress. I stopped at that moment and gulp. Sh*t! Now im really doomed! Why state my name?! Why do they always find it shocking when they are seeing me?! Why do they need to speak my name anyway?!

"J-jessica..." ! Don't say it once more! Crowd is just getting wilder and wilder and im starting to panic over here!

N-no! Just continue your plan going to the backstage and don't dare to face the crowd! Right! That's should be the best choice!

"Sorry!" I was about to run when i hear my voice saying that. I looked at the Big screen in the stage and saw myself having a peace sign as i smile brightly at the camera---it's me in a variety show before...when im still a member of girls' generation. The wild crowd once again screamed.

[I said sorry so many times but looks like, you will never accept me again -Jessica Jung] the big screen have those words in, making me feel so many emotions. I don't know what's happening... I don't know what to do but what i only know is, I remember that, i said that one time because taeyeon never forgave me.

"The ice is slowly melting." I know it's taeyon's voice by just hearing those words from the black screen. I smile after hearing those words. It's classic how we interact. Everything is too cheap to be precious to our fans before. Im aware about people being trashy about our small interactions before. ---it's just really funny how our friendship ended like that.

"You are a warm Ice." It was yuri's voice this time. I bowed my head and starts to feel the tears flowing.

"Sunny-ah! I said stop hitting me because you know im bad at hiding pain!" I bit my lower lips when i heard my voice echoing in the whole concert hall. I remember that time when i told that to sunkyu. It was when we are in thailand. I just love how i can reminisce things when i have a serious problem with memory gap. Tch, remeniscing? Well, atleast i can still reminisce our beautiful times.

"This is why snsd should be nine." Sunny's voice as if she's bragging our group members. Really, sunny? Nine? Then why did nine suddenly become eight again?

"Everything has an ending but my wish is, girls' generation's ending would be beautiful." That's my voice again, saying that in an interview. Yeah, i still wish for that up too now and guess what? Looks like i ruined that beautiful ending because right now, im here, messing their last concert.

After those words, the screen plays the moment when we won our first trophy in a music show. Oh yeah, i remember our hardship to just arrive in that music program and yes! I do remember how i felt that time! The real feeling of happiness! After our hardship, we won an award!

The next video that was shown is when we won 9 trophies in 9 weeks with 9 members. Yeah, i remember that Gee era when we won that straight. Wow, we are so cry baby that time to waste so much tears! After that, it was when we won GDA for the first time. The camera turned around us just to see how we sob so much. Damn! I felt im in that time again! That was so great! That feeling will always be fresh in my mind and in my heart.

Then the video continued, it was me and yoona doing a prank to the other members. Yeah, i remember that pulled that trick while we are in a variety show. It was when we put so much salt at the kimbap and did pour the ham in the sour mix. I laugh once again after seeing sooyoung and tiffany's priceless reaction tho my laugh is bitter. Next video was... Was when we tricked our seohyunie. She was really innocent for not noticing everything. I smiled at the big screen while watching it. We did so many craziness before that no one can ever think of. Girls' Generation had so many playful acts that no one knew, only us and sm knew that we once escaped the practice room just to go to a noraebang, that we once drive the company's car with no permission---oh my god! Im already crying. 

After that video. Suddenly, the whole concert hall once again gain no electricity but this time, even the airconditioner didn't work. I turn my head---thinking everyone was panicking and worried about the electricity in the hall but i'm wrong...

Wow.

 

[A/N: Next is the Epilouge]