Chapter 13

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

It's sunday today!... and it's a mess in the house. Tch, I just can't believe that the morning i believed to be a beautiful day will turn to a nightmare. "Go back to china, jerk! Just go back and date that !" That's my mom's morning greeting to me. I was walking downstair when i heard their fight.

"Sooyeon-ah! You know it's not tru---" dad was about to explain himself but a flying pillow struck his head, it's aunt's. "Yah! Shut up, the both of you! I can't sleep here! I need to have a beauty rest you know." Aunt soojung stated while she's half asleep. Aigoo...

What a morning. A typical married couple fighting because of third party and an aunt lying on a couch trying to get a sleep. Aunt slept here last night, i don't know why she is so tired when she knocked last night---midnight to be exact. She said she can't afford going all the way to her condo so she decided to stay for the night.

"Yeah right, Mr. Wu! You're not dating her but you have pictures with her on a restaurant! For the record, Yi fan, stay away from me!" I sigh hearing those words. I decided to turn to the dining area instead of stopping them.

Dad got home from china last night and i can still recall how sweet they are last night but now?--- Oh god. what a family! From my childhood up to this point, that's their topic, always, third party. I just don't know how mom knew things when the both of them are too busy with their works. I never stopped them nor i don't cry when they fight, since i don't believe at mom's statements, it's just too unbelievable. Dad cheating on mom? That will be a headline if that really happen. Dad is too inlove with mom. He can't even look at the other girls. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, again.

I brought a box of cereals and a milk to the table as i turn the tv in the dining area. Yeah, i still do an american breakfast since i seriously hate their noodles, it's too hot for me. I was checking the channels of the tv and that just made me sigh. Oh damn, korean news for the morning, everyone! But news is better than hearing mom and dad's fight. I put the volume up and starts to eat my cereal. I don't want to hear mom's voice, her pitch is too high for my ears.

"As for today's halyu news, smtown reunion concert has been sold out just after 15 minutes after opening the tickets for it. The concert will have the past's top korean groups that came from sm entertainment, like Shinee, red velvet but not like dbsk, super junior and f(x)---girls' generation's original members are still not complete." As the reporter says the name of the group, pictures of the kpop groups was shown and that caught my attention. I unconciuosly dropped my spoon at the big bowl of my cereal. My heart pound faster as i recall what my eyes caught awhile ago. D-did i just saw aunt soojung at the picture of that f(x)?!

I was startled at that moment but after seconds, i shook my head and starts to eat cereals again. No, that's absurd if i did really see aunt. Well, maybe im just hallucinating things since i woke up earlier today. Im excited for today since  i'll know a new secret about mom---

That's when the hits.

My jaw dropped after realizing things. No right? It's too impossible. I stare at tv for the second time, hoping to show the picture of f(x) again and confirm the thing but as i wait for another news, the tv turned black... Someone turned the tv off.

I turn my head to see the someone and wow, it's aunt soojung who's now eating my cereals. Wow, she's a ghost-like for me not to notice her...or maybe, im just really in awe at the moment. "What the are you doing?" I asked, trying to calm myself. She gave me a smile and said, "too early for cussing, don't you think?" She said and starts to sip the milk of my cereal in the bowl. She brought down the bowl at the table and heck, she just ate my breakfast.

"Your curiousity is starting to kill you--- or more on torturing you but, isn't it better not to get any clue before going to the concert. You know, so you can be more thrilled and you'll not spoil anything." She said and gave me a creepy smile. Now, she's scaring the out of me. "Wahh!! Yah, Ice-yah! I never thought revealing secrets can be exciting." She said. She starts to smile crazily and stated, "Just imagine your face once you knew everything... It will be crazy."

***

I just got out from the bathroom of my room when i saw mom wearing a plain white t-shirt, a jeans and a cardigan. She even have her mask and nerdy glasses. I guess, she'll be out?

"So? What's the occasion?" I asked as i start to wear a simple shirt and a simple short jeans. Well, im not embarrased dressing with mom. She's my mom afterall. "Im just wondering if i can get a ride with your boyfriend." I was stopped at that moment. Boyfriend? Do i have one?...Nah, I don't have one.

"Mom, you're alarming me! I even asked myself if i even have one!" I yelled. Tsk, i almost thought i really have a boyfriend. "Well, if that's the case. Who the hell is the guy in the living room saying he'll give you a ride to the concert? Damn, i even gave him a orange juice at the living room." I chuckled after hearing that. Ahhh... So she mean, 'him'?

"Ah, so Taehyun is already downstair? He's a--- well, i don't count him as a friend so he's a driver of mine. His mom told him to give me a ride to the concert, he can't do anything about it." I told her as i start to put my sneakers on. "Err... You're driver, can i go with you at the concert. I mean, i want to come with you guys." i chuckled a bit and stated, "mom, the concert is already sold out." She then laughed at me and then patted my shoulder.

"I have connections, ice." Mom said and stood up. She starts to walk out of my room, "i'll wait with him downstair." I was left in my room, im in awe when she got out because, damn, mom is sometimes scary and creepy. I don't really know who she is. I shook my head to leave my questions behind. I starts to focus on what im doing cause for sure, taehyun will be mad if i stay here for too long.

After dressing myself, i went downstair and saw taehyun looking around at the living room. Checking some picture frames. I walk towards him and expecting his smirk. For sure, this guy will tease me since he is looking at my childhood pictures. Tch, he saw my childhood pictures.

My eyebrow raised when i got closer to him, seeing him smiling like crazy as he look at my picture when i was in first grade is kinda weird! and take note, he didn't even notice me because he is staring intently at my picture. So, he already fell for me? Oh god... Another fanboy of mine, already? Aigoo, jung plus wu's charisma will be really epic. I knew it.

"You sure look happy seeing me in my childhood, eh?" He was surprise after hearing my voice. He turned his head to me and changed his facial expression, quickly. "Tch, your face is just really funny. Don't imagine things, ok?" He answered as he put my picture back to the table.

"Where is mom? She said she'll come with us." I asked as i look around. "She just went to find her flat shoes, she said she's not comfortable with the high heels she's wearing awhile ago." I face taehyun with a one eyebrow raised. So he and mom already got closer? Weird, taehyun is a snobish type of guy.

"Your mom is just good at making conversation. She's comfortable with--- not like you." Wow, eh?! He is really jerk for saying that. The world war three was about to come if dad didn't just intrude us. "Where are you going, Ice?" Dad asked. I turn to him and saw him walking down from the stair. He was wearing a loose shirt and a pyjama, he even got a messy hair, looks like he just woke up.

"Sment concert." I stated in a bored tone. His eyes got bigger then and gave me a 'what-the-' look. "What the?! You can't--- and what the heck is that guy doing here?! I thought i already told you to stay away from him!" Wow, dad is now nervous and panicking. It's a once in lifetime, again. I laughed.

"Dad, you can't hide your secrets anymore. Mom gave me permission to come to the concert. Let's count, first, you are friends with exo, second, hara gu, mom's besrfriend is a model, third, aunt soojung married kim jongin, an exo member. Now im curious to know what's the next." I said as i giggle. Dad got pale and asked, "how the hell?"

I smirked, "You're just too busy with your third party, that's why you don't know anything." Actually, im just mocking dad. I know how coward he is when it comes to mom. A hunk guy who is scared by his wife. What a cliché love story of them, isn't it?

"See, Yi fan? Even our daughter is aware about you cheating. You're just really lucky that everyone doesn't know about our real relationship because if they knew, you'll be pity. Minus Fans plus anti fans, you know how gorjezz spazzers work, right?" And then there's mom's grand entrance. She didn't even had a single glance to dad and just walk straight to the door. Dad gulped making me laugh and shook my head. This is just a cliché, rom-com movie of them. I sign taehyun to follow mom. Before leaving the house, i gave one last smirk to dad. Look at him being so nervous.

We rode taehyun's van and mom just chat with  him so much that i got out of place. Taehyun is enjoying mom's accompany, huh? I can't believe they can be friends with just seconds. "Anyway, you really look like byun baekhyun, even your name reminds me of baekhyun and taeyeon. They got married, right?" I gave mom a shrug and look at taehyun being in awe. Even him is creeping out.

"Did they? That was never announced." Taehyun said with a sweaty hands. I just chuckle at him. Im already over at mom being creepy, so im just laughing at it now when mom says somethibg that is really unexpected.

"Oh? Really? Sorry, i've been to america for the last 15 years so i don't really have any idea what happen to the kpop world." Mom stated.

After some minutes, we arrive outside the concert hall. Mom is now wearing her disguise, a mask and glass. It's just outside of the concert hall but it's already full here. Crowd is wild, babbling names of sment groups. Others even cosplay their group. Some are wearing cheerleader outfits, some are wearing marine uniforms.

"See this crowd? This is how powerful our moms are." Taehyun said prouldy with a smirk. I hissed at his arrogance.

"So, they are still popular after 16 years? Sm is really incredible." Mom whispered as she look around. What's weird is, some are looking at our directions and whispering something to each other. , we're center of attraction here.

"Wait, how can we go to backstage if there's this big crowd?" I smirked as i hear taehyun's words. "That's how powerful they are." I said mockingly. He just rolled his eyes and hissed.

"Look, they look like jessica jung and byun baekhyun." I turn my head when i heard that. Did i just heard mom's name and taehyun's dad? "Aish. Idiot, that can't be baekhyun and jessica, maybe they just had a plastic surgery." What the ? I almost yell at the ladies who's looking at us and saying things. That , right? Me? Plastic surgery? Hah. They've got to be kidding me.

"Aigoo, i knew this would happen." I heard mom whispered as she put her cap on. "Yah, follow me." Mom said and starts to walk. We are walking towards the back of the building when mom called someone on her phone.

"Hey, are you busy? Pick us up in the back door. Better be quick, you know how i hate waiting." Mom said and hide her phone on her pocket. We were walking fast when taehyun asked me, "Your mom, is she a sasaeng?" I gave taehyun a glare. "No, she is not. i think she's more than that."

We got to the back of the concert hall and saw a door opened, uncle heechul is there waiting for us, wearing an stage outfit. Damn, why am i being nervous? Something just cross my mind about mom and everyone. No, right? They are not what im thinking, right?

But it's making sense the more i think of it.