Chapter 22

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Sica-ah! I heard, you'll be out of korea tomorrow? Aigoo, this little is really..How about having a drink before going out of the country? Call?" Eunhyuk oppa told mom in the phone. I saw a smirk forming from eunhyuk oppa's lips making me smile. I guess, that means  a yes?

"Yeon. Better be here with the whole Snsd. Even BoA noona will be here! Look at this punk, It's an Sm reunion party for pete's sake! Everyone in here will be mad if the legendary girls' generation will not be here in a minute. Yeah, yeah, i'll just text the address. Yeah, bye, drive recklessly, dork." On the otherside, heechul oppa is talking to Aunt taengoo.

I smiled seeing the two ahjusshi calling the both side. It's just making me more and more excited. Let's see how far you'll get, mom.

We are at a rented house here in myeongdong. We picked this place since they always do occasions here---smtown private party and even do group blind date. I know, it's disturbing. Wendecided to go to with this place For not mom to notice something.

So, Our plan is, settle everything in the living room, in the safest and nicest way. But of course, mom can be stubborn again so that's where plan B enters which is, we will lock mom and the eight other ahjummas inside this house. Absurd but best idea i have.

"Jessica's coming in an hour." Eunhyuk oppa states as he send mom the address of the house. "So does the eight ahjummas." Heechul oppa then said as he look at his phone. Texting. "Better if we already go down to welcome them." Henry oppa suggested making us nod.

So far, the super junior members are the giys who's leading the operation making everything go smooth. From what i've heard, They are good at managing pranks and hidden cameras so i suppose, it will be really great if they'll lead us in this kind of things.

We went down to the living room of the house. Well, except for the exo guys and wooyoung oppa, they are monitoring things. Thirty minutes had passed and that's when mom got inside the house. I suddenly felt excitement and at the same, nervous. This is kinda nerve wrecking since it's really a big operation to start with.

"Wait, why is Ice here?" Mom asks as she start walking to the living room where we are all seating. "Well, i was also invited. Besides, you are not the only one who'll fly away tomorrow to america." I told mom as i shrug. I smirked. "And hey mom! I got my friends with me to do our last bond before i'll go back to U.S., Yah, Say hi to my mom, guys." I told the next generation after hitting sungjoong on her lap.

They all smirked and then stood up to bow. I saw how mom got dumbfounded seeing these guys. "It's been a long, Ice's mom." Stephen said as he give my mom an eye smile---an eye smile which for sure, she'll remember aunt fany's smile. I laugh seeing mom's epic reaction, she looks so confused.... I just love seeing her like that. Indeed, im not the only one in the family--slowpoke and i just love that fact.

"Have a seat, Jessica." Taecyeon oppa told mom but of course, she'll just ignore him. Who is he to command mom, anyway? Tss.

Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, guys. We are all sitting on sofas. Relaxing, smirking at mom, we even have cross legs and cross arms. And hey, imagine us having faces. es is real. I laughed at my own joke inside my mind.

"Eunhyuk, what's this?" Mom asked. Aww~ she's completely confuse on what's happening. Pity.

"A party, i told you already, right? If you're asking about the drinks... Just wait for the drinks, it will be delivered by someone special." Eunhyuk oppa explained as he have this smirk on his face. "Hyuk, i know your smirk. Don't tell me you're planning---"

"Heechul-ah! We are already here!" Hearing aunt taeng's voice makes mom's eyebrows raise. She really know her sister's voice well, huh? After some foot steps, we then saw the eight ladies walking towards the living room. The first thing that caught their eyes was us, next generation.

"Icey? Next generation? You are also here?" Aunt Yul asked as she look confuse, the same as mom's face before. "Chul-ah? I thought it's an adult party? You know, drinking..." Aunt Sunkyu also asked as she raise the plastic bags she have, i guess they really got beers with them. Well, if they want, they can drink that while talking to mom. Pfft.

"Yes, Aunts. We are also here to participate in your party. Anyway, my mom is also here. Hey mom, why not try to say hi to them?" I asked mockingly. Mom then turn to see the eight ladies priceless reaction.

If i can just take a picture. For sure, these priceless faces will set the media on fire or better, i'll sell those pictures to make money. Im pretty sure that they are not cheap. It's a freaking ot9 picture for god's sake so for sure, it will worth million. You know those fans, they are still hoping for a 'ot9' to happen.

"S-sica unnie..." Aunt yoong uttered as she look at mom, shocked. The nine ahjummas starts to get more confuse as they stare at each other.

"Have a seat" A powerful voice commanded. It's the guy who has no fear cussing infront of media, the one and only, kim heechul.

"What's this?" Mom asked in a laughing tone. Does she find this funny? Well, we also do. Seeing their faces just makes me laugh.

"Noona, just seat so this talk can already be over." Minho oppa who has a manly voice also tried but seeing mom's angry face, i know we need stronger one.

"Minho?" Aunt yul uttered his husband's name as she look puzzled. "Sica, snsd, just seat alread----" taecyeon oppa was about to end his 'cool' sentence when mom suddenly yelled at him.

"Shut up, Taecyeon! Do you even want to live?!" Mom shouted. I laughed after seeing taecyeon oppa doing the 'zipper-mouth-technique'. Mom is known for hitting people and everyone in this room know how strong she is. I can even sense that heechul oppa is still scared of mom.

"Noona, do you think you can get out of this house if you'll not follow our orders?" Key oppa stated and clapped his hand--- the sign where baekhyun oppa will lock the main door of the house.

Now, let's see how far we need to go just to fix this two side. Let's see how hard you are,mom.

Crashing metals was heard outside the house making mom feel nervous. She tried to run towards the door-- hoping for an escape. She didnt even bother to glance at snsd who's just inches away from her. Tsk, tsk, tsk, a pity... For mom who can't believe everything-- or should i say, who 'DON'T' want.

We can still hear some noises from the outside of the house since the living room is just inches away from the main door of the house.

"Damn, what's with this?! Why isn't this thing opening?" Mom asked. "Because simply it's locked?" Henry oppa stated in a questioned tone for mom to be more pissed.

"Open this or i'll ing break this door!" Now look at mom being a monster, a cussing machine. Did i told you before? Mom is a cussing machine-- truly opposite from her angelic look. She's the real 'demon living inside an angel'.

"Seriously, Sooyeon? Do you think, we can be super junior if we didn't thought of that? Hey, sica--is that even you?! It's super junior you are talking to! Tss. I thought, you already know how we think? Aigoo, your anger eaten jessica jung already. Jung Sooyeon, Wake up!" Eunhyuk oppa said, teasing mom.

"Of course, metal chains and a heavy duty padlock was used to lock you guys inside. Do you think, sica noona, we already lose our wit?" Even taemin oppa stars to tease the ahjumma.

"Ah! Kim taeyeon-ah, if you are wondering where is your husband. He is outside, doing the padlocks of the house. So please? Stop being jealous saying he has other girl. It's ringing my ears already." Heechul oppa even added making some of us laugh.

But there's Mom who is still glaring at everyone making us feel some fear. Damn, mom is really mom. She's starting to become a monster, a frustrated monster. As mom glare at us, she then gave me a glance and said, "Ice, you planned this?" I gave mom my sweetest smile before answering her question.

"Should i even answer the question that for sure you already figured out? Just seat already so that we can already finish this talk. So that we can already fix you and your sisters" I told mom.

"Don't call them my sisters when i don't even think of them as my siblings! Stop this bull already, Ice! This is not ing funny!" Aww~ look at her yelling at me. Tch, a cussing machine, indeed.

"Seat." I commanded for the second time. She then starts to have heavy sighs, "do you want to die, ice wu?" She asked making me laugh my . Suju oppa, exo oppa, shinee oppa and even girls' generation are here so there's no room for me now to fear her now. Mom can't kill me with these guys around, too many witnesses and they'll not let me die. Kidding aside, im pretty sure, mom can burst out any seconds from now.

"For the last time, mom, please, just seat." I told mom for the third time in a calm tone but then...

boom, she burst.

Knew it.

"No! I don't want. Who are you to obey, anyway?--" i cut her words before she ends it.

"Who am i? Im your daughter mom and also, im the cause of this nonsense fight. Is that enough reason, mom?" I asked mom. I guess, it's time for seriousness. My wicked smirk starts to fade and a serious ice wu started to speak, "You know me, mom. What i want is what i get and what i say is what i mean. Now, let's see if you can get to your flight tomorrow if you continue being like this. Seat." I told mom in the most serious tone i know. She starts to give me a blank stare, thinking of what to say or to do. I then gave her my look, a look of a determined daughter of her.

You know me, Mom. You know how i work.