Chapter 25

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Wah! Daebak sakgeon! Really? You did all of that?" Aunt soojung said as she was in the middle of amazement while clapping her hands.

We're in the plane right now. As expected, mom still wants to runaway from everything. Right now, I just told aunt soojung everything since she is too curious why mom and i are not even talking to each other right now. I've been treating mom as a stranger since my anger is still in there somewhere.

As for dad, dad is still in China right now since he is still shooting his latest movie. 

"No. I didn't do all those things. Of course, there's shinee, suju, exo, and even 2pm to help us, next generation." I told aunt. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me, beforehand?! I should have done that with you!" She told me but i hissed, "You were in nowhere for days. Where are you for the rest of the week, anyway?" I asked. Tch,  even jongin oppa was nowhere the same as her. Did they do a honeymoon or what?

"Just visited someone..." She answered shortly and then changed the topic immediately. Odd. "So what you want to say is, Taeyeon unnie kneeled infront of unnie?!" Wow, that's new to my ears and That just made me cringed.

"After badmouthing them and everything, you can still call them 'unnie', eh?" I was just mocking her that time but looks like i hit a spot. "I didn't mean it. Im sorry, ok?" She said in a low tone making me do a fake cough. Damn, an awkward atmosphere is building up somewhere in the plane.

"All this time, we're all wrong. We all thought they did everything for their own sake and it turns out like this... Aigoo. But still,unnie also got hurted, right? she felt most of the pain too?----aahh!! I don't know anymore. It's crazy." Aunt even said trying to weight the situation. I laughed after remembering something. "Damn aunt, you're married to an exo member but didn't know things?" I asked, teasing her.

"Really? How about your dad?" She asked making me dumbfounded. Ah, yeah. Dad... Damn, how did dad didn't know that when the whole exo knows it? Aish. That guy is really...

"But aunt." I called her. "Why are you going back to U.S.?" I asked. "Well, i don't have anyone to bully in korea so i decided to follow the bullied." She teased me making me hiss. She then laugh. She really enjoy annoying me, huh?

"So, what happened after the failed plan? What's the new plan?" I smiled bitterly at what aunt said. "There's no new plan, aunt. Aigoo, Suho oppa's money was all wasted." I said as i shook my head. What a waste---everything was wasted!

"You were close to joonmyeon, eh?" She asked, referring to suho oppa. My curiousty kicks again after remembering something. "You dated him before, right? If im not mistaken i saw an article before that you dated Suho oppa in the past. And yeah! L, G-dragon and t.o.p... Those guys are linked to your names. Is it true that you dated them before?" She laughed and then answered,

"Yah, you're just same as dispatch but because you're my niece, i maybe should answer your infinite questions.." oh c'mon, here she goes again.

"Joonmyeon's case was... yes, We did date, but just a Friendly date---you know, getting to know each other stage. But, Since the rumour spread and pictures were flying around already before we even feel something for each other, Sm stopped us dating And about Gd oppa and T.O.P oppa's case, it was a false news. Fabricated by antis. About L? Why did date but ended up breaking up. Is that enough, reporter Wu?" She asked as if she's in a presscon making me cringe for the second time.

"You know, Sm told us we can date IF WE ARE JUST INSIDE THE COMPANY but if we are out, we can't date. So if i'll tell you everyone's lovelife inside the sm, for sure it will take days." Aunt even added as if she's bragging. Tss... There's nothing to brag about dating another idol.

"But i'll summarize things for you, of course. Your mom once dated heechul oppa, siwon oppa, donghae oppa and even jaejoong oppa. Your mom was the most hated trainee in her time because of the dating rumours involving her name. From Dbsk to Super junior, her name was written with them on the newspaper. As for me, i dated guys outside the company and it's all because of me wanting adventure---but i ended up having so many haters. Aish. Then there's taeyeon unnie who's so loyal to her first love, leeteuk oppa. Yes, she did have a relationship with Junsu oppa but they didn't last. She told us before, that, leeteuk makes her feel different so she considered her as her first love. But then, After years, they broke up because of 'things'---that i should maybe not tell you--- and then that's when baekhyun popped up. Hyoyeon unnie dated artists from everywhere, even 2pm but later on, she settled with eunhyuk oppa. Next, there's Choi Minho who dated her sunbae, Yuri unnie but then, they broke up for years. Yuri unnie then dated a baseball player and minho oppa dated sulli, In the end? Everything falls back in the right places, Minho oppa and Yul unnie got back while Sulli got engaged to Choiza oppa. Tiffany unnie? Most of her boyfriends are half blooded guys---you know, half thailander, half american, half australian---in the end, she got pregnant by nichkhun oppa that was once linked to victoria unnie. Nichkhun oppa and Victoria unnie was once casted in a variety program 'we got married' that made dispatch do some false news, but to clear you, they didn't date because nichkhun oppa was already inlove at tiffany unnie that time, it's just he's too shy to tell her that he's already inlove with unnie. Next, there's Sunny unnie's lovelife. She's a playgirl so i can barely recall who she dated before since she change boyfriends weekly--im serious. So from what i remember, she did date Song Joongki for fun---yes, they dated just for fun, but then, she got someone who she loved the most and it turns out to be sungmin oppa of suju. Later on, things got messed, sungmin oppa got engaged with someone else, leaving sunny unnie behind and that's when henry oppa popped out from nowhere So, you got it?" Aunt said as she raise her eyebrow at me. Wow, she just stated a whole novel.

Damn. What did she even say? Did i even understand all of that?

Aunt then gave me a bored look and said, "I forgot. You're a slowpoke and you need time for understanding things. Aigoo...Your mom is right about feeding you information about us little by little." I hissed at her. "Yah, im not mocking you now. Im stating a fact."

"Aigoo. A genius with an idiotic mind. You're crazy." wait. Is that a compliment or what?

"Y-yah! I still absorbed some words, anyway! You mean, mom dated heechul oppa, right?" I asked but she just sigh. "Tsk, you just absorbed those first words?! Wow, you're really daebak." Aunt said in disbelief. Well, im sorry but my brain didn't function well after she said those first words.

"But seriously, mom dated that heechul oppa?" I asked again but still she didn't moved on from our talk before, "I stated so many dating guys inside the sm and yet, she didn't got it all. Heol, i just wasted my time and even my voice." I heard her hissing.

"Yes! Your mom dated your heechul oppa! Even your tyler oppa." She said that made my eyes widen. What the ?! Mom did dated tyler oppa?!

"What the?" I uttered in disbelief.

"Well, it's not like they really date. They just told the media that they are dating even though it's not really true. They did that to cover the rumours about her marriage with kris oppa that time. You know, haters and anti fans. It's a big burden." Aunt said as she sigh.

So tyler oppa sacrificed himself just for his friend?  Tsk tsk tsk, now im thinking that oppa might have 'something' to mom cause who the will sacrifice himself just for a friend? Ayyiee... Tyler oppa falling for mom~ Ayiee---ok stop, what am i thinking again?

***

Days passed and im starting my life again here in San fransisco. Back in my own land.

I was preparing for school since it will be my first day today.I transferred back to the school i left here in U.S. Tyler oppa fixed my papers to come back again here in my school and again? Im back in my real life.

"Are you really sure you'll not do a plan again?" Oh damn, here she goes again. Days had pass but aunt is still asking about fixing the both side.

"Aunt, i told you hundred times already! I'll not do it. It's already to much for them, aunt taeng even kneeled. That's enough already." I told aunt. "Aigoo, Ice, let's just try one last time. Who knows, right?"

"Aunt soojung! Mom is a hard headed kind, she has a one word and to tell you, she doesn't listen to anyone because she has her own beliefs, she'll just continue to make reasons and everything. Let's just keep it as it is,ok?

"First of all, Ice, this is not so you. I can't believe that you can just give up like that! I heard, you told everyone that you will not stop until you fixed them?" Aish. Aunt is just hard headed as mom. Tsk, jungs!

"Aunt soojung, let's just stop being delusional like other fans, please! And afterall, we can't have another plan when we are here in U.S while the other ahjummas are in Korea." I told her as i slice the bacon on my plate. Oh yeah, i forgot that we're eating breakfast. Dad is not here today because he has an interview while mom is still sleeping so it's just the two of us here in the dining table.

"I guess it's not really destined to fix those ahjummas. Im not destined to fix them." I sighed. "I thought that's my purpose, to fix them but im wrong."

"Shut up, you know that's not true! You know what's the real deal, Ice? That after long years of waiting, a 14 year old girl got a courage to fix them. Just a 14 year old girl can get them back---"

"And she failed." I ended aunt's story with the best words. Yes, maybe i got the courage after knowing that everything is my fault but damn, i shouldn't intrude in the first place.

"You failed to do better. Those hidden camares, mics and everything were just lame sh*ts and old fashion. Think bigger, Ice! Think the way an Ice Wu would!" I laughed at aunt's statement. She do believe me so much but im sorry because i'll dissapoint her this time.

"I failed because i failed. Even if it's just lame sh*ts and old fashioned things... If mom wants to fix with them, she should. So, No, Aunt. I'll not do anything more than what i did before. That's enough." I told her.

"I thought you're a girl with a one word. What happened now?" I smiled as she smirk, "It's not bad to break a word sometimes. I need to talksh*t sometimes too." I told her with a smile.

"Then does that mean you can still change your mind about this?" I stood up and grabbed my shoulder bag. I'll start going to school now.

"No. I will not change my mind. This time, i'll keep my word. Like what mom is doing. Keeping her nonsense words. You know, like mother like daughter." I told her with a wide smile before leaving the house.

"You're crazy. Psh, it's true. Like mother like daughter, you two are both close minded. Heol." I even heard aunt's blabs before i got out

I know, Im crazy for doing such things. I don't even know why im doing this...i can't still figure it out. Maybe because of anger to mom? To have revenge to mom? Because i want mom to regret what she's did?

Or maybe, im just really crazy.