chapter 2

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

 We board the plane with aunt. I don't know why but everyone's attention is on us. I look at dad, mom and aunt and they are all looking straight as if they're not awkward with everyone's eyes. Yeah, aunt also came with us.

After some minutes, the plane started to rise making me feel weird. It's my first time boarding a plane. Im sitting besides aunt while my parents are infront.

I was about to sleep when i heard noises from not that far from my seat. I was about to look at the scene when mom and dad suddenly stood up and went to the place where noises coming from. And then i just realize, now their doing noises. Noises are coming from them, now. Great! Just great.

"Wait, is that heechul oppa?" I heard aunt whispered as she look at the back where mom and dad chats with a guy... He looks feminine, by the way.

After some seconds, she then stood up and starts to chat with them too. What a shame. They're seriously noisy. Duh? They're on plane for god's sake! And it's a shame that i board with them. Damn it, everyone's eyes are on them now.

"You're going to korea, huh? That's new." I heard the guy said. "And oppa, my daughter is also here" mom said and after that, they called me to go to their place. No choice. Now everyone is looking at me. Uh, now im starting sink in shame.

"Hello, Im Ice Wu. Nice meeting you, mister." I said with a smile as i bow even if im feeling awkward with everyone's eyes--- i can't believe that they're not affected with everyone's attention. He smiled at me and look at mom. He got a scarf around his neck, a geek glass, he even got a curly hair, well his hair is dark black, it's as if it has been dyed. Maybe he already have white hairs to dye his hair black again?

"Yah, Sica? You're almost identical!" He said with amazement, looking at my mom. That made me frown, of course we would be look a like, she's my mom afterall.

"Kris, what happens with your genes?" The guy mockingly said while looking at dad.

"Wait, who's sica and kris?" I asked making a silence. They glance at each other as if they're talking using only their eyes. Mom sighed and smiled at me.

"Uhm, Jessica is my name but sooyeon is what i want. About Kris, it's your dad's english name." Mom explained to me.

Knowing that makes me shut my mouth. What a shame, isn't it? Their daughter doesn't even know their names. Damn it.

"H-hey, by the way. Just call me Uncle Heechul, alright?" I nod silently. I think he's trying to pull the mood up after having a big silence.

***

"Hey, don't be like that, Ice. We'll be here for only one year, ok? We'll go back next year. I promise." That's my dad convincing me to talk to him. I stayed quite for the whole time since we land up here in korea. One year here in korea? Hah. 'only' one year, eh? The . I can't even eat here because everything in here is spicy! Wow. Just wow. Besides, why are we here in the first place?! We don't have any business here, anyway! Mom already have someone to take the part of her here about blanc so what the hell are we doing here?!

"Not until you tell me everything. Explain what the hell happened, who the hell are you guys!" I burst out as dad drive me to the school. Yeah, they already enrolled me here in a korean high school. They are serious on staying here. .

We are living in my grandma and grandpa's house here in korea. It's quite spacious but that doesn't give me a better mood. I still want to go back to america! That's my place and not here!

"C'mon, Ice. I know you're stressed out because of being in new environment but trust me, you'll be better in here." Be better? Seriously?! "And hey, one more thing, if someone ask you who's your parents, tell them it's kevin wu and jung sooyeon, got it?"

Odd, isn't it? Kevin wu? Jung sooyeon? Hah. Why not tell it's kris wu or maybe wu yi fan or better, Jessica Jung?! Tsk. They're bunch of weirdos.

"Hey, talk to me." He said as he drive. "I said, not until you tell me everything." I said in a higher tone. "But---" he stopped and sigh.

"Ice, please be not curious about us. Once you knew everything, i swear, You'll regret knowing it." Dad said in calm tone as he stop the car infront of a big gate, maybe this is my school already.

"That's what everyone says." I said before leaving the car. The car door's was closed with big noise. Im still mad.

I enter the school with awkwardness and stiffnes, i don't usualy wear a uniform that making me awkard with it. Korean schools wear school uniforms while in america,it's just casual.

I went straight to a washroom when i saw one. I look at myself with the mirror. Damn this uniform, i can't walk with it. Im seriously not good with this one.

I looked around and found out that this washroom looks old already. Have dusts everywhere, i guess koreans don't clean often, eh?

I was about to go out from the room when suddenly, i heard whispers. They're speaking in korean but i can understand their words.

"Aist. Where is Stephen by now? He's taking too long." I heard a deep voice. Eavsdropping is not my style so i was about to go out. "Oppa, let's wait for one more minute. Please be patient, you know stephen oppa is sometimes slow." A girl's voice this time.

"Hey, sorry for being late. Why did you call me, anyway?" And then there's another guy's voice.

Why im still hearing them? Because the freaking door can't open! Im stuck inside this washroom. What an epic first day, right?

"I dropped a jar from the library's and the english department's punishment for it, a next generation's performance tomorrow at the music hall." A deep voice answered but damn! I almost kicked the door just to get out. this is seriously damn! The freaking doorknob is stuck, i think.

"Ok. That's not the problem. The problem is, where we'll practice today. Our house is under renovation, you know." Damn This ing door!

"At taehyun oppa! You told me before that aunt Taengoo and uncle Baek will not be in home. We can maybe use the music room, right?" A girl's voice this time.

 But who in' care? I want to get out not to eavesdrop.

I sigh. Sorry you poor door. I'll kick you for now. I raised one of my foot and gave the doorknob a big shot. Thankfully, the doorknob broke into pieces making me go out from it.

As i start to walk outside. I saw bunch of korean students around the door. Oh? Maybe the guys who im hearing inside the washroom?

"What are you doing?" The guy with the deep voice said. Well, he has face. Not manly nor cute type, he's in the middle actually. He has this brownish hair and brown eyes making it seductive--- he's not seductive, just his eyes.

"As i you can see, i came from the washroom." I answered sarcastically. Duh? It was obvious.

"You're kidding, right?! That washroom was already abandoned! Damn, she's eavesdropping." The guy hissed as he speak in korean. "Hey, punk! For your information, i didn't know that this wahroom was already abandoned." I said as i point my index finger right infront of his face.

Abandoned? Then that explains why it's too dirty and even the door was stuck.

"Hey, taehyun, stop for a minute. We can't accuse her. She even looks unfamiliar. Uhm, are you new here?" The another guy asked me. This guy's aura is totally opposite from the other ones. He have a brush up black hair, his eyes? I can tell from it that he's a playboy. That eyes is seriously for playboys only.

"Oppa is right, taehyun oppa. She seems unfamiliar." a girl then in. She has a long straight hair, she even looks angelic.

"Im new here." I stated as i look straight at that taehyun who's accusing me that im eavesdropping.

"See what im talking about, taehyun?" The playboy guy said with a smirk on his face. That taehyun then roll his eyes. What a gay doin.

"But still, she heard us talking about aunt taengoo and uncle baek." Another girl from the group stated making me look at her. Not even in the right height--too short for being place besides the angelic girl. She has long wavy brown hair, she even has this side bangs which makes her appearance more better. She's cute for her height.

"So what if i heard you talking about your uncle and auntie? I also have one." I whispered in the wind. "Wait, don't tell me, you don't know who's byun baekhyun and kim taeyeon?" The playboy asked with a curious spelled on his eyes.

"Another korean name?" I answered. That taehyun then laugh like a retard. "You sure? Legendary kpop girl group's leader, ost queen, ackwknoledged by every professional singers of korea, kim taeyeon? You don't know her?" That taehyun asked. Oh? So that kim taeyeon is a popular singer here? Well, i don't know about that. Im not into kpop anyway.

"And byun baekhyun? A member of a legendary boy group that was made up of twelve members? A boy group who got so many awards... You don't know them?" The playboy then asked. "I dont know them. I came from california." I said. "Oh really? Im from L.A, where do you stay?" The playboy guy asked in a straight english. So? He's an half blooded? He's even fluent speaking with the language, eh? But i have no time for chats with this playboy. I'll just ask what's with them.

"Wait. Did you just said that your auntie and uncle are those two? Those two 'legendary'?" I asked them, emphasizing the 'legendary' word since taehyun is too proud about their achievements.