Chapter 9

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

After the school hours, we went straight to what they call 'clubhouse'. I texted mom and dad about it because even if they're not home, they can still monitor me by sending calls home. Mom went straight to aiport after dropping me in the school while dad is in china right now. And oh, Until now, i can't talk to dad about his real job since he's always busy.

"This is stephen oppa's house but we built an underground clubhouse at their garden." Minhyul explained as we walk inside their house. It's pretty huge---but not the same aura as taeyeon's. This house is full of pink. Even the sofa is also pink. I guess, stephen had a hard time living in this kind of house.

"Oppa's mom loves pink that's why. They always fight about pink too. Also, stephen oppa hated pink making her mom hate her too..." Sungjoong added as she chuckle in a cute manner. I shook my head at her actions, i seriously hate aegyo.

After some steps, we got to the garden. Full of pink roses---Pink again? I look around the garden and saw a big box on the side. Box that is made of wood,i guess? It is colored white and it's just simply a big box, it's not even shaped house but It has a door and two windows. Wait, don't tell me that's what their clubhouse?!

It's just 6ft tall and to think of, we have five guys over here! It's freaking too small for the five of us. Oh no, i think this is a wrong place but no choice, i can't just run away so i walked, following them to the big box. Stephen opened the door of it. Knew it, it's seriously small but what is weird is, they start to go downstair--- yep, there's this stair down to... I still don't know.

So since im new here, i just follow wherever they go. Eight steps downstair. And boom, i was speechless.

"Well, i know. The box outside seriously looks pretty small so I thought of this idea since our garden is not that big. I told dad to build us an underground type of clubhouse." Stephen explained. Yes, it's an Underground Clubhouse for god's sake!

There's this basement type that is larger than the box outside. They have flatscreen tv, xbox and even billiard! Now, this is what i call clubhouse... An underground clubhouse. Never thought of that idea. It's kinda cool and awesome!

"Well, i'll just get some snacks for us." Stephen said as he pull taehyun with him outside the clubhouse. I start to wander around the clubhouse. This is seriously awesome. Daebak.

"Pretty clever, isn't it, unnie? Stephen oppa is a genius. You can go here anytime you want,unnie. This is where we relax." Sungjoong said as she open the flat screen tv with the remote

Stephen's

"I can't believe you drag her in our property!" Taehyun hissed at me making me chuckle. "Why do you hate Ice so much when she's so soft?" He laughed bitterly as he open the refrigirator of our kitchen. Oh c'mon, ice is too soft, we all know that!

"Soft? She can cuss me anytime and you call her soft? Seriously? What's wrong with you guys? Why do you feel so close with her when you don't know her!?" He yelled making me shook my head. He seriously hates ice--- well, i can also sense that ice hates him, anyway.

"C'mon, Taehyun! Why so bitter about her? She's beautiful and... I dont know. Something's magical with her. It's wicked." I told him as i think of Ice. I don't know,maybe i just really like her. As if, i knew her even before.

"Oh god! Stephen, are you on your right mind?! We can't trust her! She can betray us anytime since we don't have anything to oppose her! She has our secrets while we have nothing! Damn, im just scared that one day, our secret will spread like fire!" I tapped his shoulder and said, "I trust her."

The atmosphere starts to become serious. He sigh. His face says it all, he's not good about this. He doesn't like this idea.

"Oh? Look who's here!" Oh dang. I sighed after hearing her voice. Damn, she's earlier than i thought, eh? I turned to face her and saw that's she's with aunt taeng--- as usual. They have more time on each other than their husbands, actually.

"What's with the face, baby?" Mom asked with a smirk. "Tch! Im not baby anymore, stop it!" I hissed. She laughed at me as she see me pissed. She really love seeing me in this state. Aish, is she really my mom?!

Yup! That's my mom. I know right, how can god gave me this kind of mom? She's hyper all the time. Dad can't even control her when she wants to sing or dance when music was played... Even if the song was sad or ballad. Tsk, if others love her voice--- well,there's her son who literally hates her voice. Ok, so how we start being cat and dog? It all started when i was born. She loves pink, she even wear me clothes that is pink when i was on grade school. My schoolmate even thought that im a freaking gay. Tsk, i just really hate that. So after realizing everything, i hated pink, curse that color. So since i hate her most favorite thing in this world, she also hates me... Even if im her son.

"Whole next generation is in your clubhouse, stephen?" Aunt taeng asked. Aunt taeng is mom's bestfriend so they always bond here in our place but if the eight ladies bond, it's in aunt taengs house. Aunt taeng is their favorite place to bond since they can break anything in there.

"Yes, aunt. And hey mom! Did i already tell you about our new member?" I asked mom with an excited tone but then, her reaction is kinda odd. She looks surprise and... Nervous--- the same reaction for taehyun's mom.

"I-ice is also here?" Wow? So mom already knew ice? That's cool. Maybe aunt taeng told her.

"Yeah, she's here with us." I told them. Suddenly, everyone satrts to be excited. Aunt taeng fished her phone out of her pocket and starts to type on it, "guys, you've gotta go here on fany's house if you want to see icey!" Aunt taeng said while giggling with her phone sticks on her left ear and in a flash, i saw mom running towards our clubhouse. Oh god, how come she is my mom?! She's seriously hyper!

I followed mom to the clubhouse. I know she's kinda excited to see ice but... She's kinda creepy to run towards her. She might scare ice. Just imagine that someone is running towards you with a smile on face. Err.. it's freaking creepy.

I was running,entering the box. I was nervous seeing mom scaring ice and it turns out that mom is just hugging ice so tight that she can barely breath. I was about to stop her when i saw a tear coming from mom's eyes. I was stopped.

"W-wow... You've have been taller. Taller than me." She said as she wipe waters from her eyes. Then there's me with a big question mark plastered on my face. What's this?

She knew ice?

"S-sorry but, do i know you?" Ice said, written curiousity on her face. I looked around to see everyones reaction and as expected, everyone on the room has the same reaction as mine. Mom laughed making me look at her again.

"Well, that's a good reaction, icey." mom said as she tap ice's shoulder. I walked towards mom and gave her a 'what's-happening-look'.

"It is destined." She told before leaving all of us who's still in awe. Now, she's getting odd. Wow, everyone who comes close to ice becomes weird... Sometimes even creepy. And it's creepier.

"O-oh, sorry for my mom. S-she's just---i don't know. She's kinda weird right now." I said as i try to build up anew and better atmosphere. Yeah,an awkward atmosphere was built with just seconds after mom's dissapearance. "Wow, same happening with aunt taeng. Now this is getting weirder." I heard sungjoong whispered in the air.

"H-hey, stop it already. We're here to relax not to stress ourselves! Hey ice, better forgot what you saw." I told her but she just laughed. "Girls' generation is somekind weird, eh?" No. They're not weird, they just become weird when they hear about you, Ice.

Something is with this girl, i just realized.

"Ahjummas?! Please let us relax!!" I heard taehyun's voice from the other side. I turn my head to see what's happening and the fudge? I just saw a group of ahjummas breaking in our clubhouse. I sigh. why are they here?

"Aunties? What's with the visit?" I ask them but great! Because they just ignored me and went straight to ice. Oh god, did they go here just to see ice? What a pity for us who's they're son and daughters!

"U-uhm... Can you guys please let me use the comfort room for a second?" I know how stiff and awkward ice right now. Having unknown ladies around her is somekind awkward--- take note, snsd was even smiling at her. She maybe got creeped out with their aura.

Minhyul and sungjoong lead her to the washroom outside the clubhouse. Me, taehyun and the whole girls' generation was left inside the box. "Wow, she's much taller than the last time i saw her." Aunt hyo said in a surprised tone. Aunt hyo is one of the dancer of the late group called 'girls' genertion'--- just informing you guys incase you don't know them.

The ahjummas sat at the sofa. Wow,don't tell me that they'll stay here?

"Well, she maybe got it from kris... That's for sure." Aunt sunkyu then said as she sit on the couch. "Hey, don't make her awkward. Wait, do you know her anyway?" I asked making them smile, wait, what's with the smile? It's getting creepier.

"Wait, taeng, are you sure that's she is she?" The fudge? What's with these ahjummas? "I saw her with soojung. And isn't it obvious? From her face down to her name, it's all about jessica jung!" Mom then replied to aunt yul making me laugh bitterly. They seriously ignore me.

"Maybe, we really made the best decision, 15 years ago." Aunt yoong said as she stare at nothing.

Ice's

"So they are the girls' generation?" I asked as i think about them. They do look goddesses but creepy. Smiling at me, hugging me so tight as if i knew them--- such weirdos. After going to washroom, we went back to the clubhouse and again, i saw them... With the creepy smiles, of course.

Wow, they are kinda scary. What's with the smile?

"Hey, mom and aunties! Stop smiling like that. Ice might think you guys are pyschos." Sungjoong said as she laugh but the ladies just ignore her.

"Call us, Aunt, ok?" The blond girl said as she give me her sweet smile.

"Call me Aunt Yoong! I have a kid but she's in San Fransisco right now. You might know her." I faced the lady who just introduce. One word, GODDESS. She's a goddess for god's sake and hey, she does look like my aunt!

My jaw drop as i see aunt soojung in her. Wow, if only i don't know aunt soojung, i might mistaken them as sisters or maybe, even as twins.

"Aunt Yul here, im Minhyul's mom." Minhyul got her beauty from her mom, huh? The two of them lookalike. "Aunt Seohyun or just call me whatever you want." a lady from the other side said making me look at her. She have this wavy long hair, she's not even wearing makeup but her face do look beautiful. "Aunt sunny, ok? Not sunkyu." I turn to the short girl, well maybe, im taller than her but her height makes her cuter. If im not mistaken, she's the mother of sungjoong?

"But... Aunt sunkyu is better for me?" I answered mockingly making the ladies laugh except for aunt sunkyu who is pouting right now. She's the mother of sungjoong, indeed.

Wow, i can't believe im being comfortable with them. That's... That's new. Im not that friendly.

"Aunt sooyoung here. Tell me, are you interested in fashion?" She asks making me shook my head with a smile. "Im not into fashion actually. Mom has a clothing line but it's not my thing. Im into Theatre plays more." I said. Then there's aunt yoong sticking her tounge out, teasing aunt soo. "Told you, she would be interested in acting." I heard she whispered to aunt soo.

"Aunt hyo here. Ok, im not hoping that you like to dance." She said while frowning making everyone laugh. She has this blond hair that looks good on her. "Yes, im more into singing, actually." I answered. The two ladies then did a highfive. It was taehyun's mom and stephen's mom.

"Already know me, right, Icey? Call me aunt taengoo, ok?" I nodded. Icey? A new nickname and i like it, eh? "Hi! Im aunt Fany!!! I came from L.A and actually, i was born in the same hospital where your m---" aunt taengoo suddenly cut her by saying, "too much information, miyoung." She said while giving her a bored tone.

So girls' generation have eight members? Mom passed me her bad memory and damn, just good luck for me memorizing everyone's name.

"Anyway, guys! I already have your VIP seats for the sment reunion concert for sunday!" Aunt seo said making next generation giggle and smile. "Asa! After a long wait! I will now see mom singing in a stage and fudge! It's live." Sungjoong said as she snap her finger and imagine things. "Well, looks like, i now need to reserve five chair. Icey should be also in the concert!" Aunt yoong added making me smile shyly.

"You'll come to see us, right?" She even asked with this pity eyes making me say yes... Unconciously. The ahjummas celebrated after hearing my answer but i intrude after realizing what i just did. "Of course, i still need my parents permission." They gave me smiles and aunt hyo said, "yah taehyun-ah! Beter give our icey ride to the concert, ok?" Taehyun then rolled his eyes making me frown. I just hate him, seriously.

"Well anyway, tell me, you like Stephen, right?!" Aunt taengoo said as she smile brightly to me. I laugh at what she said. No way! There's no way i would like that playboy!

"No! No! No! You should like taehyun, ok?" Then there's aunt fany with her high pitch voice making me laugh more. I would rather be single than being taehyun's girlfriend. "Yah! She can't be with taehyun! He's a pain in a head,our ice here will be pissed by him 24/7 for sure." Aunt taeyeon said.

"Well, atleast they look better! Stephen is a hard headed guy plus! He's a cassanova. I can't let her be with my boy!" Aunt fany then said. And yes, ironically,they support each other's son but not their own.

"Mom! Im not into cold hearted girls!" Taehyun in. "Mom, she looks ok with me." Stephen said as he wink at me. Damn, that made me cringe.

"Oh! No! No! No! Taehyun-ah, she just look like but she's not cold hearted and can you just please shut up,Stephen, my son? She's not good for a playboy like you." Wow, i can't believe a mom just told her son those words. That hurts for sure... If they're just serious but looks like they are just joking around and pissing each other. The same as me and aunt soojung.

"And please taeyeon? Can you please... Just once, support taengsic. It's already the cheapest, man! Atleast their next generation can continue the real otp of the group." Aunt fany said making the atmosphere solemn again. Wow,with just words,everything can really change... But, what's with her words? I didn't even understand it, dude.

"C'mon, fany. Let's just stop being delusional. We all know that taengsic already sunk, long time ago." Aunt taeng said. I looked around and as i can see,the next generation don't even know what's their talk, just like me.

Damn, they say s that i don't even understand.