Chapter 26

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

(A/N: STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER, I'LL JUST PUT THE LETTERS IN BOLD FONT IF THEY ARE SPEAKING IN ENGLISH AND IN NORMAL FONT WHEN THEY ARE SPEAKING IN KOREAN. HOPE YOU ALL WILL NOT BE CONFUSED.)

"look, the is back."
"Eh? I thought she already transfered to korea?"
"Maybe she can't be a like she use to be here."

Welcome to the life of Ice Wu in America. A b*tch, A spoiled brat... That's what i am here for everyone in the campus. because im known for being the detention queen--i know, it's a ing corny nickname.  Spoiled brat, because im always in the detention room and all but im still a student here in this school. Well, they are right about that two. Im spoiled brat and at the same time.

As i walk on the corridor, everyone starts making a way for me. Some are shock that im back, some don't care. Im quite famous here...in a bad way.

"So, the is back." Because of her voice, i sigh. She's earlier today, huh? "Yah, Ice Wu, welcome back." She said as i here her footsteps from my back. After some seconds, i felt her arms wrapping around my neck. Headlock... Again.

"Cyrus, stop it!" I hiss as i pull out her arms. "Oh? You're serious." She said and then walk besides me. "What happened? I thought you'll stay in korea forever." She said, trying to be funny but it just made me frown.

What happened? So many things happened that's too hard to explain. Damn you, Korea. "Im not in the mood to do story telling, Cy." i told her frankly. She then shrug. "I guess, korea is a life changing." She said making me sigh. I frown as i slowly shook my head. Korea really changed my whole life. It's a 360° turn for my life.

After entering our room. We went straight to our seats. Yes, we are also seatmates. I already told you about her, if im not mistaken but i'll still introduce you again to this girl. Cyrus Kim, a pure korean girl who ended up being here in San fransisco. She's fluent in english but can't talk in korean since she was raised here in U.S. She's two years younger than me but still my classmate, it was said that she's too genius to stay on her grade level, that's when she got advanced to my grade level.

And yes, having a genius friend is a big help in exams.

"Aigoo, it's been days and still, i don't know what happened to you in korea." She said. After i landed here in San fransisco, i contacted her first, that's wht she knew that im already here for days, afterall, she's still my bestfriend.

"Ah yeah! I forgot to tell you before. There's a new b*tch roaming around. She's just a freshman but already making a big impact. Cho Ahn Jae but was more known as AJ in the campus." Just Hearing her name, i already know that she's a korean. Well, my school is for international student so yeah...

"So?" I asked in a bored tone. "Nothing, i just want to warn you. She's a real b*tch that even our seniors are afraid hitting on her." my eyes rolled after her statement, "tch, b*tch my . You know that i don't care as long as they're not bothering me."

"Ice! Just don't be careless. She can kick you out the school anytime since she is the sister of the principal." Eh? New principal? "Yes, we have a new principal. Mr. Taekgong died weeks ago so his son took over. Anyway, his son was just in his 20's so everyone thinks of him as cute and handsome inspiration." Weird, he's just in his 20's but already a Principal? "Ah, if you're curious how he got to be the principal, well, it was said that he is prodigy." Tch, prodigy my .

"He sets so many new rules and you can get suspended for weeks if you do something probihited." So, many things happened while im out of this school, eh?

"I don't ing care, cyrus. As long as they don't bother me." She again shrugged, "Whatever you say, Ice."

***

After the long hours of studying--even thought i didn't listen, it's now the break time. Me and cyrus start walking inside the cafeteria. "Get my foods, im too lazy." I told her and pushed her towards the line to the counter.

I went straight to our favorite place but look at here. Someone already occupied my favorite table, huh? "Get out." I told them in a low tone. The whole cafeteria starts to get quiet seeing me and this bunch of sl*ts. Yes, my ing favorite table in here is occupied by sl*ts! B*tches.

They glanced at each other and then starts laughing making me more pissed. "Who the are you to laugh at me?!" I yelled making everyone shock. Tch, oh yeah, newbies...---these girls don't know who's who. They starts walking away from the cafeteria after realizing how bad my glare is. Look at them bowing their head to the floor.

Their faces are new for me so for sure, they are transferees. Atleast now, they know me.

Now im sure, that im really back. The real Ice Wu is back.

I sat at my seat and leave a heave sigh. I should calm myself now. This is my favorite place since it's infront of the huge air conditioner and the big flat screen tv---actually, i don't care about the tv, i just really like how the aircon is in my left side. Yes, we have here a big flat screen tv and it's always in a korean channel. Well, the late principal always watch news about his country in here so it's always tune in a korean channel.

"Im Yoona is making a blast in China, right now. She is currently shooting a drama at the said country, alongside with his leading man, Wu Yi Fan. As the filming starts, she answered rumours about her rumoured daughter living in San Fransisco. She denied the---"

"You're too focused on the news. Didn't expect you'll become a fan of that lady after going to korea." My head turned to the table where cyrus starts putting the tray of my food. I started eating and munching while looking at the tv. It's my first time being so interested in news about korea.

She denied her daughter? From what i remember, she told me once about her daughter in U.S. Maybe she's just protecting her daughter?

"You know her?" I asked. "Of course, i do know her---who doesn't know her anyway?" She said and starts eating the hamburger she ordered for herself. "She'll have a new movie, huh? She really is a famous ahjumma. I wonder how rich she is." She even added. "But the movie have an awkward casting." I uttered as i watch the news.

Dad and Aunt yoong? Heol. It's just really awkward. Does the movie have kissing scenes?---for sure, it's real time awkward for that two.

"You know what, my mom is what i really call beauty..." She joked but it turns out that it leaved me in awe. My head turned to her. My eyes widen as i realize that she has the face of Aunt Yoona. "Y-yah... Are you---"

"Just kidding. Of course im not. I didn't even meet her, once." Tch, what a ed up joke. "Lame." i uttered. "I often joke about it since we do look alike and i always dream of being her daughter. Just think of how luxurious her daughter's life would be." She often joke?---but that's my first hearing that from her.

But it's not imposible, right? My heart pounds faster as i realize how much she resemble aunt yoong. She might be aunt yoong's daughter because first of all, she's a korean and was raised in america--the same thing on the news. She also have the face of aunt. Is Cyrus really telling the truth? Wow! now, i don't even trust my bestfriend. Sh*t hits again, everyone!

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that! Stop it." She said making me snap out to reality. I shook my head and turn to the T.V again. No, right? She can't be aunt's daughter. She has a surname 'kim' so it's a no for sure.

"On the other hands, we asked Yi Fan if he felt awkwardness with yoona since her wife is an ex-member of the girls' generation where yoona is in." And that's how mom's name connected to the movie. Heol, she's not even casted but media still speak about her name. What a promotion. Well, atleast, media can be comfortable now asking things between mom and the eight ahjummas.

"Of course, there's awkwardness because of the kissing scenes and such." And that's when my eyes widen. "What?!" I screamed in disbelief, the same with cyrus. Who the would not be surprise with dad's spoiler. He's ed up to say those words with a smile plastered in his face.

I know that dad only said those to change the topic or draw the attention to other things but damn! What I don't know is, what will mom throw him, it's either vases or plates. Goodluck to dad.

"Ah sh*t. Psh." I hissed. Mom is going to be mad for sure. "Wow. Yi fan is a lucky guy to kiss a goddess like Im Yoona!" Cyrus is right, he is lucky to kiss a beauty but... At the same time, he's unlucky to have a wife whose father is an ex-boxer. And yeah! I forgot how mom know some kickboxing. Again, goodluck, dad!

"The next news is about Jessica Jung, Krystal jung and Gu hara. The three former kpop artists are now back with modeling for blanc and eclare's new clothes for the season." I frowned on the news. Nevermind focusing on the news, i'll just eat. I saw at my peripheral vision how cyrus sometimes glance at me while looking at the big flat screen tv.

"Jessica Jung is a real goddess, seriously." She said in amazement. "Ice, don't you agree?" Cyrus asked but that just made me frown more. Mom goddess? If she can just see mom's face while sleeping...

"Yeah, yeah, whatever..." I said boredly as i eat the burger i have in my hands. I saw how her face changed expression. Somehow, i felt she knew something about me. Does she know?

As i munch my food silently. Cyrus face suddenly got pale. She was looking at my back--is there a ghost or what? Because of curiousity, i faced my back and damn, there's an evil force at my back. A girl with a glare looking straight in my eyes. A white lady, eh?---an ugly ghost somehow.

"You, who the are you?" With those words. My mood suddenly changed. So she's pissing me, huh?

I saw sl*ts on her back---they are somewhat familiar to me,eh? Ah, i remember those b*tches, they are the b*tches who sat at the table before! The one who i yelled on--the sl*ts.

I gave her a blank stare but she returned with a glare. She had the guts to glare at me, really?

"Don't stare at me, answer my question." She yelled again making me laugh. She's not scaring me, she's just a kid. "Im Ice Wu." I answered her as i stood up to meet her height but pity, im taller than her. Look at her being intimadated. She was kinda intimadated because of my height but still, she's giving me her glare. Her ed up glare. Actually, glaring at me is now use.

"What?" She asked in confusion. The ? She's slower than me. "You asked who i am, right? Im answering it, Im Ice Wu." I told her sarcastically. "You're new here?" She asked but that made me laugh even more.

"You're new here." i stated making her more confused. "Ice... Stop it already, she's---" cyrus tried to stop me but no way! Why would i stop when i didn't even started this thing.

"I supposed, she's AJ." I turned to Cyrus. Cyrus just avoided my look. Wait, is she scared of this kid? Wow, things changed so much.

"Hey kid, stop bothering my Friend if you don't want to die, got it?"

"What did you just say?!" And her 'scary glare' rised again. "Deaf." I uttered before facing my back to her. I can already feel her anger even if im facing her my back. Im going to leave since it's a nonsense talk. Im not even enjoying b*tching her around. Aigoo...

"Yah, do you want to die?!" She asked, pulling my arms. The ? Her hands just touched my arms, eh?! I turn to her once again. "Don't touch me, kid. Im warning you." I told her but look at this kid teasing me. She even tighten her hands at my arm making me feel some pain. She's crazy to do this to me. She's just digging her own grave.

"1..." I started but she just gave me a smirk. "2..." Still, she's smirking. Everyone in the cafeteria felt the intenseness making the whole cafeteria silence. "3..." Sorry, kid. You got the wrong person to mess with.

I snatched my arms and pushed her big time. That's when her fell down to the floor. The sl*ts she's with, were now in awe, about the cafeteria's people? They were all dumbfounded.

"You don't ing know me, do you? Well, atleast, now you know who i am." I told her as my hands went down to the side pockets of my jeans. "Y-you..." She was also dumbfounded because of what happened making me chuckle. Weak.

"D-die..." She uttered making me chuckle even more. She's a funny kid. "Stop messing around, spoiled b*tch." i told her. I was about to leave her on the floor when a sudden voice struck the whole cafeteria.

"What's happening?!" A manly voice filled with authority yelled. I don't know why but i felt familiarity with the voice. I look at the b*tch who's still sitting on the floor. I got puzzled after she gave me a smirk.

"Huhuhuh~" She suddenly starts crying while putting her hands on her face to cover her face. I was about to get more confused with her actions but then, i realized.

"Oppa..." She said and then stood up, running towards my back. It's the principal for sure. Her Brother is the new principal so for sure, that's his brother. And for sure, i'll get another trip to detention or maybe a more special one, a great trip to the principal's office. Yey!

"W-what happened, jae?" I heard his brother's words worriedly making me laugh. She's a spoiled brat, knew it. "S-she pushed me and then she cursed me... Oppa, she said to much." I even laugh more because of that. She's an actress, a great actress.

"You, don't you know that it's prohibited to cuss in this school? You're bullying a student, do you know you can be suspended for weeks or worse, you can be expelled?!" At that moment, i was frozen. Hearing his voice reminds me so much about him. Is that guy maybe...

"Face me! And tell me what grade and class you are. I'll call you parents." Maybe it's him or should i say, it's really him?

I slowly turn to face him and damn, i was right. A creepy smile was drawn on my face because of the unexpected event. Damn, of all the places, really? "So, you're the principal?" I asked after giving him my welcoming creepy smile. He was frozen in his place seeing me infront of him.

"I-ice..."

Damn. This was never expected but still, welcome back to the story, Cho Kyungsan.