Epilouge: Into the New world

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

Ice's

"Damn! What's happening?! Stop that VTR this instance!" The guy told the other guy in his side with authority. Tsk, tsk, tsk, look at them starting to panic about the VTR. What a pity.

"W-what do you mean, Sir?" The guy asked his boss as if he can't get his tone and actions. "Idiot! That was never in our tape! Someone hacked our computer, damn!" He said as he start to type on the keyboard tho it's no use because everytime he click the enter button, error is just popping up. "Tsk, they are just wasting time. Im a prodigy for pete's sake. No one ever hacked what i already hacked." Tch, he can brag, but not until we left this small place! Psh, i can't even breath normally because it's too occupied.

"Shut up, jerk." I told him as i start hitting him in his head. "Yah! Im your brother, you forgot?!" Because of his loud voice, we were heard. I sneek to see the two guys who got silent after hearing his loud voice. I bit my lower lips as i turn my head to the guy im with. Prodigy, huh?! He is really genius to shout in this kind of situation. Argh! He's ing ed up!

"Hey, did you heard that, sir?" The guy asked his sir but his boss is too busy doing the computer making me sigh in relief. "Shut up, Florida and help me fixing this sh*t before the company of those girls kill us!" That guy yelled at him. "Damn! Call the other staff to help me with this sh*t! Here, Use my radio!" He handed the guy a walkie talkie making me skip a beat. No! Not now!

"Calm down, we already calculated this. We know that this one can't be failed not until they..." We all look up the light when the lights suddenly faded. The whole place is now nothing but darkness making me hiss and cuss. "...they shut down the whole concert's electricity." Taehyun continued as we all look up.

"! Now, we are doomed!" I cuss as i start going outside that cabinet. "Yah, you're a suicide, Ice!" I heard taehyun's loud whisper as he try to stop me but sh*t hits already! I can't help it! A flash of light lighten up the room. It was that florida handling a flashlight in his hand. His flashlight was then focused to me when he saw me.

"W-who the hell are you?!" He asked as i go closer to them. Tch, they are scared?! Damn, im not ghost for god's sake! "Kyungsan and stephen, hold these guys! Now!" I told the two making them sigh and get out of the cabinet. They did like what i just said.

"What the heck is this, kid?!" The boss is trying to escape from kyungsan's hand but kyungsan is stronger than him. "Radio. Where the is your radio?!" I asked in a dead serious tone but they didn't answer my question, instead, they even mocked me. "What for? For that VTR continue?! You'll be jailed for sure! We will sue you for ruining their concert!" Look at this guy, scaring us. "Damn! Ruining?! You are the one who ruin this ing beautiful plan, idiot!" I yell out of frustration.

"Sue? We will not be sued, It's our mom's concert anyway!" Stephen told the two with his lips forming a smirk. "Now, where the is the radio?" I asked in the second time but still, they didn't answer. Tsk, too hard to please! Where did they hide their walkie talkies anyway?!

"Yah, taehyun. Find the walkie talkie!" I commanded taehyun making him starts searching it. I was standing infront of the two as i focus the flashlight on their faces. I used the flashlight florida was holding before. "Now, talk!" I shouted in the most fearful way i know but they are just too hard. "Tch! We can't be like this forever! Those ahjummas, we can't monitor them!"

"There's a mic in their headphones. Maybe, we can---" i cut stephen's words. "They cut the electricity!" He then shut his mouth. My mind is too full of thoughts so there's no more space for stupidity right now!

This is fully sh*t!

In the middle of being pissed. My phone suddenly rang. Everyone looked at me and waited for me to answer it.

It's uncle heechul. "Yah! What's happening backstage?! I thought we will see it 'live'?! What's this?!" I heard his rage making me laugh sarcastically. If they only know what's happening. "This was not in the plan, uncle, ok? It's just, these stupid crews and staffs cut the electricity!"

"What?!" He sounds irritated. See? Even the kim heechul himself is already pissed by just hearing how this staffs screw the plan! "Idiot! You should have contacted any of us! Give this phone to him and state that im an Sm staff from korea. Hurry up!" That's when i felt a relief. 

Sh*t! That was a great idea! I excitedly throw my phone to kyungsan's hand, "It's a sm staff wanting him to talk with." I even clapped my hands. I saw how that sir gulp and nervously bit his lower lips. "S-sir..."

Damn. Super junior will be always super junior... As expected.

Jessica's

I turn my head---thinking everyone is already panicking about the electircity in the hall but look, look at that beautiful ocean. The pink ocean i left hanging. Look at how beautiful it is---they are not bothered with the sudden black out thus, they are even waving their pink lightsticks and singing the most memorable song for us, into the new world. I felt goosebumps as i hear them singing as one. I wanted to cry because i felt so many emotions.

I thought they hated me? I thought they got mad at me for leaving them behind? Why are they cheering me, now? Wow. I did really waste so many things when i decided to leave girls' generation. I waste friendship, happiness and...and our tenth member, of course. I forgot them. I should have fight for the fans. I shouldn't gave up with just that fight! I should have told them i choose girls' generation because maybe... They'll fight me with them? Damn.

Im sorry.

"S-sorry..." I uttered. Wishing everyone from the hall to hear it. "S-sorry..." I once again uttered and then burst into tears. I bit my lower lips to stop myself from sobbing. But i can't, emotions attacked me already. Damn.

"Y-yah..." I suddenly heard taeyeon's voice near me. I raised my head and turn my head around to find them but it's too dark in here. "Yah...stop crying, you stupid." I suddenly burst into tears when i heard fany's voice and felt her warm hug. "S-sorry..." I continued as i felt everyone's hug all over me. "Yah, stop it, im trying not to cry here." I heard sooyoung's voice as she also hug me. I had a little laugh after she said that. Sooyoung is still sooyoung, after all. She's still a crybaby.

"So? Are we back?" Yuri's question. Though i can't see her because of the darkness and her darkness, i can still recall her voice really well. "H-how should i answer that?" I asked in a stiff tone. They all then laugh at my statement. Yes, i guess we are back in business. No, not in business, but we are back, we are back as bestfriends, as family, ...Girls' generation is complete, again.

"Is that it?" I was shocked after sunny asked that. "After everything, after all the cryings, but with just this, everything is fine just after this?!" I heard hyoyeon's tantrums. "Why? Do you still want a fight, kim hyoyeon? Lee sunkyu?" I asked as i stand straight and find her blond hair in the dark. They all laugh making me laugh too. What can i do? It's the sones already cheering me even tho, i give them scars everytime.

Im too happy with this, right now. I never thought that girls' generation's ending will be like this... Im with them! That after this concert, the name of their group will be once again linked to me. That after this, the concert dvd of this will have my name too. Indeed, Im still part of their ending.

"Thank you." I uttered in the middle of their laughter. I know you guys did this, i know you guys planned this once again and im thankful, next generation.

Ice's

"Right now..." The whole girls' generation asked the pink ocean in the front of stage.

"IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!" The sones then answered wildly, even the exo members and the other idol groups who i don't know but are sitting with us yelled their slogan making the ahjummas up the stage smile widely.

"From now on..." This time, it's aunt taeng's turn, "IT'S GIRLS' GENERATION!" The girls' generation members yelled--answering aunt taeng's. Aunt Tiffany's voice is the one who stood up the most since she has the loudest voice.

"Forever..." Maknae Seohyun's turn. "It's girls' generation!" Mom then answered with an excited tone making everyone from the hall laugh at her. She was tricked answering it alone. I smiled at her as she stand in the stage with the other eight ladies laughing and smiling. Wow. Now, i get it how everyone loved them. Not just because of their talents but also because of how derp they are. They are too hype.

"You really enjoy bullying me, eh?" Mom asked the whole hall as she pout making everyone scream her names. Yes, they still call mom so many names like Ice Princess, Sica, Sergeant Sica etc. "Ok! Ok! Stop with the drama already and let's start another song! This time, it's our gee!!!!" Aunt yul said as she got hyped too. Oh god, so they really are like this when the cameras are rolling. Tch. 

"Mom is smiling from ear to ear again and...that's all because of you." I was kinda shock hearing those words coming from a Byun Taehyun. Really, huh? He is calm, smiling as he sit besides my seat here in the V.V.I.P area along with the other celebrity friends of snsd.

"Well, it will never work if it's not suju oppas." I said as my head turn to the ahjummas messing the stage. Yeah, they are seriously messing the stage and their song. We can't help it since mom never danced their choreography for a very long time.

I think this is random dance play slash freestyle concert not a legendary concert cause there's no choreography and formation in their dances. There's none at all! Of course, this would happen since mom was never informed nor prepaired that she'll be joining the other eight in the stage. Yeah, mom joined the stage making them more hyped and get crazier. I really don't get how sones love them being crazy...they are scary. 

Well, i would just enjoy this freestyle concert since everyone is chanting their names and waving their pink light sticks. Aigoo, this is their worst or maybe their best concert in the girls' generation history.

"Who would have thought that those pranksters can use their prank with the staffs? Look at those staffs enjoying the performance when for sure, tomorrow morning---when the sment knew this, they'll be dead. Aww, now im guilty." Taehyun said as he chuckle a bit. I shook my head as i smile. Yeah, who would thought super junior oppas can do things like this?

It's all thanks to them. If it's not them, i just don't know what will happen to this concert. Before, when some staffs stop the concert, the suju's call rescued us. Uncle Siwon even stated he is a sment staff when the truth is that he's just an artist.

After hearing from uncle siwon that it's ok to have mom in the concert, they quickly turned the electricity on and even put spotlight on the girls in the concert who's hugging that time and know what? They even zoomed their ugly cryings making me laugh in that VTR room. About the real sm staffs from korea...

They still have no ideas what's happening in the concert since the concert probihit cellphones or any gadget with cameras for no piracy or live streamings around the internet. They want the concert privately and just for the people who bought tickets. They'll release a Dvd copy after this so they'll make more money---that's how corrupt they are. Kidding aside, I still don't know what kind of magic we will do tomorrow because for sure, sm would investigate this sh*t. But it's seriously cool, right? How can sm staff not know this?---i don't know, it's just weird but great. Anyway, i'll just enjoy the night since for sure, tomorrow will be a long day~

I just wish that sm will just love this and not do anything else since for sure, after this concert---internet will be fired up again and the DVD copies for this might be sold out. They just need money, anyway.

"Gee gee gee gee gee!" The snsd sings while the sones are also singing in unison. I smiled at them, look at how happy they are. Im not regretting anything. Even the failed plan at korea is now ok for me becuse this one is better than that plan. Sones participated by singing the ITNW.

Aunt soojung was right, we failed to do better and this is the best! Look at those ahjummas smiles. They are so happy and if faces can just be ripped because of smile, for sure their faces are now ripped into pieces.

It was true all the time, the 'you made my life complete', the 'we are always one', the 'i want to be with you forever', that into the new world they had, but that indestructble and unbreakable bond?---i know for sure that they never had that before...

Because it will just start now and will never break forever.

Jigumuen So Nyuh Shi Dae
Appeurodo So Nyu Shi Dae
YONGHWANI SO NYUH SHI DAE.

--------the end--------