Chapter 23

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Yah, Tell your husband to unlock this ing gate, now." Mom told aunt taeng with an authority tone but sad to say, aunt just gave her a stare making mom have a hard time glaring at her.

Oh wow, look at here, sones and gorjezz spazer---or whatever you call my mom's fansclub! Your cold and lovely Ice princess can't do eye contact with her Kid leader. Aww~ im seriously selling this to media.

Because of the boardness they are making, taemin oppa already spoke, "Noona, stop your drama already and be seated. Just give them 5 minutes to explain so that we can already end this,please?" So that we can already end this plan A that we all know that already failed. By just seeing this chaotic scene, for sure, this plan A is already doomed.

"Tss... whatever---5 minutes and be sure after it, i can already get out." Mom stated but no one answered, simply because we will not let her out. Tch, we're still on our right minds. Bruh. Suho oppa's money will be wasted once we do that. Oh yeah! I just want to shout out to our Suho oppa who can't be here due to his busy schedule. He needs to work for money so that we can pay rent, cameras, laptops and microphones that we used in this plan. 

So as i was saying, Mom started walking to the single couch infront of another couch--- where the eight girls will be sitting.

"So nyuh shi dae, please sit already." Khun oppa asked the eight ladies. Unlike mom who mumble things as she sit at the couch, the eight ladies just sit silently without making any noise.

"W-why are you doing this?" Aunt fany asked while staring at me, it just made me shrug. "What i started is what i end." I told aunt. "We told you already, right? No need for this. What's done is already done. We can't do anything about it, anyway." Aunt Seohyun also stated making mom laugh. Is she already crazy? The is she laughing at?

"Yah, im a fool, seriously. You still keep in touch with them, eh?" Mom asked me but i decided not to answer her. We will just make another nonsense scene, for sure.

"And the five minutes starts..." Stephen stated as he set his wrist watch as a timer.

.
.
.
.

"So...no one wants to talk this? No one wants to explain? Girls' generation? Aunt Taengoo? Aunt fany?" I asked them after minutes passed. Yeah, minutes passed but everyone is just quiet making me pissed.

"Because simple there's nothing to talk about, Ice! The talk about us already ended, 15 years ago! When they asked me if it's them or Blanc!" Mom stated in an irritated tone making me hiss. Look at her being impatient.

"There's nothing to talk about if one is close minded." Aunt sunkyu said as she give everyone her infamous face. The one she used when 2ne1 won in the 'oldie music show', mcountdown over them. Yes, i use to search about them these days and hell yeah, i was totally shook after seeing aunt having that face. I mean, she's using that face since 2014 and it was so funny how i don't know she had that side. Being '' even infront of camera? She's my idol for that.

"The , Lee Sunkyu? Im not a close minded kind. I just can't accept you again simply because i don't want!" Mom stated. I know, aunt sunkyu is just calming herself...

"Then tell us what we need to do so you can just accept our apology, Jessica Jung." Aunt Yoona asked desperately. "Sica, why is it you don't want? We explained hundred times already, right? We did that for you! For your own sake!" Aunt taengoo stood up, waking mom from her nightmare that she doesnt want to leave. That nightmare she thought the reality when it's not. ---What a ing reality is that, in the first place?

Mom then stood up, facing aunt taengoo. They started having this eye contact that everyone wants to see, someday. Taengsic, a cheap taengsic... The real otp of the group, before the taeny even born--- and please no hate from the locksmiths.

"Why i don't want to believe? Because it's nothing but a pure fiction, Taeyeon." Mom stated making everyone from her former group laugh bitterly. "Fiction, eh? I guess you are right. It's a fiction after we played safe infront of everyone after we kicked you out. It's a fiction because we didn't talk about you, we let sm tell everyone that girls' generation is just an eight membered group and was never been an NINE MEMBERED GROUP and it's ing fiction because we did all of that just to save you from lawsuits and anti-fans!" Aunt fany also burst out of anger. Now she's louder than ever and it's just chilling my spines. She's angry.

"We did everything to save you from everything. We just did what's better! 'It's better like this than everyone knowing about sica's kid', 'it's better like this than sica having a miserable life', it's better like this than sica having a hard time fighting for her members and her group'--- Do you even know that, that's our motto for our everyday life as we continue as a member of the group?!" Aunt Hyo then stepped in. She's starts getting teary. I closed my eyes as i hear them, it's piercing my ears hearing their fight. It's all about me...

Everything should be blame to me.

"No... No! You never did that for me! You did not do that---you did everything just for fame, hyoyeon!" Mom is being a stupid. She is a stupid for not believing everything.

"If everything is about fame, unnie then why did we disband a year after you left the---"

"No, Yoona. I never leave, YOU KICKED ME OUT." Mom eyes starts to cry making me gulp. She's in a real pain.

After seconds of silence, mom then faced me and smiled, "so? Is the Five minutes already over?" Mom asked. Stephen turn to his watch, "4 minutes and 51 seconds... Let's just end this, plan A." Stephen said. Those last words was kept whispered, he is on my left side so i definetely heard it right but damn,im still enotional. I was left dumbfounded by their drama.

"Just end this talk. This has nothing but lies, anyway." Mom said as she wipe her tears using her bare hands like a kid.

I stood up, making next generation, suju members, 2pm members and shinee members follow me. I started to walk making them follow me as well. The nine ladies was puzzled at whats happening that made it better.

After having some walks, i reached the main door that was locked by baekhyun oppa and as expected, it was already opened now. After i open it, i quickly get out of the house so the other guys can also go out quickly. After some seconds, we then closed the door again and baekhyun oppa locked the door immediately.

"Everything went smoothly as planned...." Baekhyun oppa talked to his walkie talkie. Aigoo... He is enjoying that toy too much.

Oppa knows when he'll need to lock or to unlock the door since he has radio control in his hand and can comunicate to the guys who is right now monitoring the inside of the house.

"Aigoo, appa. Stop it already, let's go upstair now." taehyun told his dad as he snatch the toy from his hand. His father then pouted like a duck. I sigh at the scene.

We went to the backdoor of the house. The backdoor in here leads to the attic. Attic? this is where we did setup the laptops we need to monitor what's happening inside the house and yes, we attached microphones and cameras inside the house. This setup is almost the same as a 'hidden camera trick'.

We sitted at the floor, the attic here is seriously big that we can even lay down or roll in the floor if we want. We even brought air conditioner so that it will not be too hot.

The 2pm guys handed me a ear piece so i then thanked them as i put it in my left ear. Everyone started to be quiet to start watching the scene inside the house using the laptops in here.

Everyone still looks dumbfounded after we left them---except mom who's already screaming and yelling at the main door. "Yah! Open this ing door!" Mom shouted and after some more knocks, she kicked it as a sign of giving up.

I laughed as i see mom's angry face. I even zoom her face making everyone in the attic laugh.

"Aigoo, she didn't even change a bit." Taecyeon oppa stated as he smile at mom at the monitor. Because of his comment, i suddenly remembered something.

"You are my mom's ex, right?" I asked innocently as i look at the monitor. It's funny how this nine ladies have an awkward silence right now when 15 years ago, they have the funniest kpop girl group videos on such websites.

The whole attic then had this silence, "how did you know?!" Everyone from the attic asked. well except next generation and taecyeon.

"Mom told me before but i just laughed at it since i still don't know her 'image' here in korea that time." Again, a short silence before realizing what i just said.  "Eh?!" Everyone reacted. "Yah, nonsense! Sica hated taecyeon after he cheated on her! There's no way she'll brag about dating a playboy!" Eunhyuk oppa stated making everyone in the room laugh, except of course, taecyeon himself.

"Mom told me that time when she's drunk. I think, she just slipped because of the alcohol." i stated making everyone feel relieved,  "ahh... That makes sense...", "I knew that..." They even stated making taecyeon hiss.

"Your mom broke up with me after she saw me cheating on her. She visited our dorm and saw me kissing someone else. I tried to win her heart again but she told me something that made me realize that she really is a girl with a one word, 'i'll never believe you once you betray me'." I laugh as i remember myself in mom's words.

"You are the same as your mom. You have a one word and I guess, i will be afraid at you, too." Nichkhun oppa said making me laugh. I guess, he is right, im just the same as mom. Same face, same cold aura, same atittude... No wonder, im her daughter.

"Well, let's just see who'll win between the daughter and the mother. The same hard headed, the same cold hearted. Let's have a bet, everyone! Who do you think will win? The mother who'll not believe anything forever or the daughter that will do everything for her mother to believe everything?" With Jongdae oppa's word, Everyone laughed.