Chapter 34

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Damn?! Who is that?!" I asked in confusion. The four members of next generation was jaw-dropped while the rest are still confuse. "So all this time, you know that creepy slash nerd slash emo?!" I asked in disbelief.

"B-but why she looks like that?" Taehyun uttered while he is spacing out. We all look at yoonseung who's starting to walk away from the gymnasium. "Damn, h-how can she looks like that?!" We were all shock hearing stephen's words after yoonseung got away from the gymnasium.

"Hah! Now, this is funny!" Then taehyun stated as he starts laughing. "Aunt yoong said she looks wonderful and everything...what is this now?!" The big laughter of taehyun was heard around the whole gymnasium. I suddenly stop after hearing aunt yoong's name. What the heck is happening in here?

Suddenly, something crossed my mind.

Sh*t.

I felt goosebumps all around my body after seeing her in my imagination. Without those thick eyeliner, those thick eye glasses---damn.

"It's a mystery, oppa." minhyul suddenly stated in a serious tone as she look outside of the gymnasium. "W-what do you mean?" Cyrus asked. Minhyul sigh and answer, "It's aunt yoona's...."

"Bullsh*t. That's bullsh*t!" I yelled. I look at cyrus and kyungsan and we all have the same faces. "How come she's like that?---ok, i know, i know how everyone wants to hide from the media, but what she's doing is over acting! She's hiding herself too much." Cyrus then stated in disbelief.

"We don't know. Only she can explain it." Stephen said as he sigh. "Damn, everyone is bullying her in the school! If only they know..." I stated but cyrus eyes turned to me. "Look who's talking..." She even said.

"W-well...i d-don't know her before! I never thought she will be aunt yoong's daughter! Look at how she cloth herself, she even have eyebugs and heavy eyeliner. Who would thought she's a daughter of the two famous celebrities!---What is she doing here in the first place?! Damn. She should be living like a brat but look at her making her life complicated." I said. That girl, aunt yoong's daughter, she's a pyscho for making her own life more complicated when she can have a spoiled b*tch life!

"Y-yah! We're on the same boat, Kim Jisoo, we bullied her!" I told cyrus and then we both sigh and hissed.

"Yah, let's go. We still need to talk to Yoonseung." Stephen stood up and starts walking making us all follow him. We all walked to the corridor full of students. Everyone was looking at us---well, i can't blame them since im with the famous principal plus we have here the charismatic girls and guys, we're too unbearable to not be seen---we just stands up in this crowd. And yes, Even in america, their charistma still works. What can we do? We have the blood of those ahjussis and ahjummas. 

"Look, Ice looks b*tcher than ever." I heard someone from the group of students doing gossips while we are passing by the corridor. "Nah...she looks cooler with everyone. Look, she's not even over shadowed by the other guys." I smirked after hearing that. "Damn, those asian guys looks hot. Are they japanese, korean or chinese?" Damn, how can she not think that they are korean when the principal and i are koreans?! Stupids around the world.

"Lee Yoonseung? Where is she?" Kyungsan asked after opening the door of our room. Everyone in the room turned their head to Yoonseung who's alone at the side of the room, she' reading a pocketbook. "Yoonseung, can you go out for a minute?" Kyungsan asked. She sighed before standing up and picking her backpack. She lead us while walking and still, i hear everyones gossips, "yah, look how arrogant yoonseung is. Tch, as if she looks better with the other guys she's with. She's nothing compared to anyone." I started to get irritated with that. I stopped at that moment and look at everyone around the corridor.

"Once i hear your gossips again, i'll ing rip your heads!" I yelled making everyone shut their mouths. "Psh, look at you being a hero when you started bullying me---you know that you're the queen bee here, the rolemodel of everyone, the most influencial icon... Psh." Triggered as . The whole next generation and kyungsan looked at me. I sigh, "l-lets talk privately." She started walking again until we met the garden. This is the best place to do a private conversations since people don't go here that much.

"Now, talk. You're wasting my time." She told kyungsan. "Y-yoonseung..." Sungjoong started. "I was not updated that everyone already knew things." She stated. "I guess mom and dad are really busy with their works to not tell me about you being here, next generation. Hey, how's your reaction with your dad's statement about the movie having kissing scenes?" Tch, this is not the time for teasing me for something like that!

"Im sorry, ok? I didn't mean to bully you---ok fine! I mean it! But i wouldn't do that if i only knew you are Im yoona's daughter!---tsk! Why are you even doing this?!" I asked in confusion but she just smirked---i hate her. "For the thrill. Isn't it thrilling? Isn't it exciting? One day, you suddenly woke up and knew that the girl you always bully is the daughter of Im yoona and Lee Seunggi." Wow. It really is exciting. After bullying her physically and verbally---it's still ok for her?! She's god damn pyscho! What the heck is this, Aunt yoona?!

"Anyway, it's ok, being bullied. I mean, atleast i felt how mom was bashed. Atleast, im better actress than my mom that my whole school really thought im a helpless nerd with no parents. Tch, if they only know how luxurious my life is." She even said while smiling at nothing...creepy.

"The heck kid? You're pyscho. First of all, you did so much with your face and then you disguised too much!---why did you not tell me beforehand, that you're Im Yoona's girl?!" I asked. "The same reason as your cousin, bruh. You didn't knew my mom nor my dad last time so even if i brag that to you, you'll continue to bully me anyway and just think of it, if i told you beforehand, everything will be messed! Cyrus might slip words if she also knew about me beforehand!---everything just fell to right places now... Just as expected so stop your freaking tantrums, Ice." She said making me hiss. She sounds as if she's older than me. "And about my disguise? ...it's just... I don't know! After knowing that i'll be transfering to the school of the daughter of jessica jung and krystal jung, i suddenly felt disguising myself." Pyscho.

"Correction, miss! It's no jung sis anymore, they are already married! And what the heck, kid? Even if you disguise to us, we will not care because first of all, we don't care because we don't know you!" Cyrus stated but yoonseung just shrugged. "You didn't care but you saw me and you bothered me." The heck with this girl? She's crazy. She even knew where me and cyrus are studying.

"By the way, so you're not angry at us?" I asked and at last, her smirk changed to a sincere smile! Now she looks normal. "Im not. As long as this plan works." That's when her smile turned to a serious expression. "Im helping here because i wanted to see them talking and do bonds like what i saw on their videos before." My eyebrow arked, "since my mom is too busy with her work--the same as my dad. My only way to see them is by watching their movies and variety shows. I become a sone just after seeing how cool they are...but i realize how their band ended. It's good how you want to fix them, im on it." She said.

"B-but how? How will you help us?" Cyrus asked. "Using money? Using mom? I don't know but i'll make sure that i'll do great in this. I'll be a big help here because first of all, mom knows nothing about my connections to you, she'll not suspect me even if i ask her sketch of the backstage and everything." She said with a composed tone. "One more question..." The principal's turn. "W-what's the need for the album?!" He asked. That's when i starts to get pissed, yeah! What is that about?!

"Well, i dreamed for the album so i told you but actually, i will still help even if you didn't get that signed." She said making hissed, "Do you think that's easy as that?! Do you know how awkward it is while telling them to sign that ing sh*t?!" Instead of getting guilt, she just gave me her creepy smile, again. "Nah, just think of it as your payment of bullying me." P-payment?! Really?! Tch, she's freaking pyscho!

***

Saturday.

"Yah! Ice Wu! Wake up already or i'll kick your ?!" Damn, too early for her dolphin sounds! I opened my eyes while it's still burning. It's mom who woke me! "Yah! It's saturday, can you please let me sleep?! Please!" I told her as i try to close my eyes again but my face was struck by a flying pillow. Sh*t! Really?!

"It's already 12:30 in the afternoon, Princess! Yeah, you should still sleep in this hour!" She said sarcastically as she look at me with cross arms. I hissed, "I'll go down, now. Be sure that before the delivery guy got here, you are all ready!" She said before leaving my room. She even close the door of my room with loud noise. Aish! Why should i be ready before the delivery guy comes?! He'll just deliever food! He's not even a visitor for pete's sake!

I stood up and go to the bathroom with bad mood. After doing my morning rituals, i go down quickly and saw mom and aunt eating already. Wow! They didn't even waited for me. "Eat." Mom told me as i sit at the chair. So, she's also bad mood? Why is that? It's a great day, ah?

"Unnie?! Do you want to get attention again or what?!" My ears rang after hearing those words from aunt soojung who's slicing the lasagna too hard. Pissed. "Good morning?" I said in an asking tone since it doesn't look a good morning for them. "It's already afternoon." aunt corrected me making me hssed.

I grab a box of lasagna who's still warm. I started eating while hearing their arguement, "Bruh? Yah! I don't get you! Going to that concert means attention!" Mom said trying to not laugh as she speak. "But you told everyone before leaving the korea 15 years ago that you're just fine with the other eight! Once you didn't go to the concert, they'll connect your name to other eight again!"

"So what? I can say that im busy and such. And one more thing,i don't care about media's bashing so it's nothing for me." Mom reasoned making aunt soojung give up. She looked at me, asking for a help. I sigh, maybe i should really help her. "So? You do think that media will buy that?" Mom faced me, "pardon?" She asked in confusion. Mom is just slow as me.

"You said it already, everyone knows that you are already ok with the other eight ladies"...and everyone really thought you guys still have connections, tsk. "So for sure, everyone is expecting that the bond you had before is still fresh. So im guessing, media would be waiting for your grand entrance later at the concert." Mom's face suddenly crumpled,i almost laugh at that moment but i tried to keep myself cool while eating lasagna.

"I thought you already knew how media stirs rumours and everything since you played with them for about 15 years?" She hissed, "So what do you want to say?!" As expected, she's already irritated by just talking about her relationship with the eight ahjummas and talking about media. She is still she. I still know my mom and that's an advantage for now.

"'Jessica chose Blanc over Girls' generation...again'. I'll bet 100 bucks, that news will be for sure air in any kpop news after the concert." I smirked after seeing how pissed mom after hearing my statement, "I never chose them over blanc!" She said emphasizing every word in her statement. I laughed inside because of her reaction, as expected from a Jessica Jung.

"But that's how media deals with things that even little part of anything, they'll notice it just to make up something that will fire their news. Well, back to our topic, it's just either netizens will buy their thing or netizens would not believe the rumour in the making." Mom is trying to calm herself making me smirk, she's being taeyeon(calm), eh? Tch.

Anyway, no choice to exagerate this to another level. Damn, mom is keeping herself calmer more than ever, huh? I breath heavily before making another exaggerated story, " 'Jessica chose her busy schedule more than going to her friends concert?' 'are they really friends, in the first place?' 'did jessica just fabricated what she announced beforehand---still have the bond they had?' 'As expected,even tho girls' generation flew over here to california--where jessica stays, jessica still didn't come'. I'll bet the half of my life for this one, im prerty sure those words will be flying from south korea to here, in california...exactly to our house,mom." I mocked mom making her close her fist. Oops! Looks like i pissed her too much.

I ignored that and continue eating. "Ah! I want to add something! For sure, there will be also some comments like, 'history repeats itself', 'of course, as expected from a selfish woman like her, 'better make money than going to those b*tches concert -jessica jung' ' 'Just like before, she will again choose her company over her bestfriends concert, not surprised at all!'. Wahh! Now, im excited for those comments! My life would be more interesting in that way!" I stated while thinking about it. I can see in my peripheral vision how mom hardly drop her utensils, she stood up and walked away.

I smirked after hearing mom's loud noise from her room's door. "Y-yah, you did overboard." Aunt soojung stated after mom's scene. I turned to her, laugh and said, "atleast im sure, she'll come." I told her and shrug. "B-but still, do you really think that would happen if she will not come today?" Now, aunt is also making me laugh.

"Tch, As if media would really do that. For sure, once media tried that, ot9 fans would be angry and will do rally at some kNewsSites. I just exagerated those so that for sure, mom would come. I know how hard headed mom is." I told aunt before leaving my seat.

"B-but, do you really think...everything would be ok? What if, something goes wrong?" Aunt asked worriedly. I sigh, "don't tell me you are worried?! Aigoo, really aunt? Now? Now that everything is settled. Atleast mom will see how many fans are still hoping for their reunion...as nine. As complete."