Chapter 17

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

[A/N: Long update...]

After finishing photo albums, i turn to see their music albums. From into the new world to her last album with them, 'Mr. Mr.' Woah, Mom did cherished them so much. Tch, but they trashed her.

I was about to close the pink box when suddenly, something caught my attention. Another rectangular box was kept inside. Albums were scattered above it making it not that visible. I was curious on what's inside of that box so i pull everything out of the box just to get that rectangular box but i regret looking for it. Tss... Scrapbook.

I didn't expect that it's just a Scrapbook. Psh. Black and white themed but look at this. Pages of it almost stick to each other as if it was never opened decades. Unlike Photo Albums and those Music albums, this scrapbook smell rotten---as if it was abandoned. Though, im dissapointed knowing that it's just a freaking scrapbook, im still curious on why the hell this one was never opened. I opened it slowly and carefully. Trying not to tear any pages of it. Damn, pages sticks to each other making me left in nervous. But after opening it---it's worth it.

The first page was filled with pictures. Pictures of Mom and that 'Leader'. Pictures of the two of them smiling, hugging and acting cute in the camera--tss. And the best actress award goes to Kim Taeyeon!ย 

----
Happy 7th anniversary members!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
From your kid leader: Kim Taeyeon ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

To: Jessica Jung

P.S. Please bear with this gift. I can't think of anything other than this ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

P.P.S. Don't ever expect a very dramtic letters. You know how i work XD kekekek... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

----

Wow, never thought i'll read those words. Words that she even written herself. So, i suppose, this is a 'gift' to mom, from their leader. 7th anniversary? Psh. A gift before kicking a member out? Nice. What a heart warming gift, eh?

I flipped the book to the second page and saw bunch of pictures again. Pictures of the nine of them in different music shows with different trophies in their hands. They are waving, bowing and even smiling while kissing the trophies---eww.

---
Yah! Jung sooyeon-ah! We already reached 7 years being in the group! Wooh!! Yah, sorry for the long time i needed just to accept your apology. Im not the same as yoona who's so kind to forgive you with just days. I really hope you can understand me and also, I hope, we can bring back everything we had... Bestfriend? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

----

Now im speechless. Bestfriend? Tch. Bestfriend my ! You plastic, backstabber ! Im starting to get pissed by the words written in this nonsense scrapbook. Should i even continue readinf this?

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Im too bored with my life anyway. Next page was filled of pictures of them derping and doing epic poses in the camera. Look at those faces. My face suddenly brighten and i start to chuckle a bit seeing their funny faces. They really have humour. They really do deserve to be in the entertainment business.

----

7 years? I can't believe it. I wish we can still be in the same position in the next 50 years. Yes, i know it's just a dream--- Fifty years, eh? But seriously, i would love to see us walking in the same path with shinhwa sunbaenims, who fought for their name and their group. Who started with Six members...and ended up with still six members. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š

----

Oh? Really? 50 years, Kim Taeyeon? . You can't even stay with mom in that seven years then you'll wish 50 years?! You're a retard---or should i say,you're just really a good actress.

Actually, im starting to get more irritated. Should i even finish reading this whole scarpbook?! Because im pretty sure everything written in this are just full of lies! Tch, if im not just really bored---tss.

i filp the page to another. now, It was pictures of them posing. You know how models pose for modeling products and for branded clothes?---that's not how they pose in these pictures. They pose like retards or should i say, they look idiot in those pictures. I think this is the great example for 'how sones see snsd vs. how people see snsd' or maybe, this is the real definition of ย 'expactation vs. reality'. This group is really something.

----

Blanc will be a blast for sure! The whole group supports you as a C.E.O! Anyway, better cast us as your models, remember how good we are when it comes to modeling? We are the best when it comes to the high class modeling ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

P.S. Please pay us right. Not because we are your friends we can work for your company for free, CEO Jung! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

----

My eyebrow raised. I don't know why but i felt something is wrong. Im forcing myself to believe that what taeyeon said in this is just part of her acting but damn...my instincts was never wrong and it's just making me nervous.

I shook my head and starts flipping the book to the next page. Now, it's their pictures doing peace signs, standing in stage with pink light sticks around them.

----

We will have a concert next week. I really thank you for not letting go Girls' generation even if you'll be married to kris.

P.S. Just tell us if kris cheated on you. Remember that there's eight of us here to kill him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

----

Oh really, huh? I smiled bitterly thinking of mom. Im wondering, what if mom and those eight are really friends from the start and these words are just real? How will dad react to a group of ladies cornering him for cheating or for just creating a false rumour? I laugh a little as i shook my head as i think of dad's reaction. For sure, it's a mess if it's true.ย If it's just true.

Next page? It was filled with dad and mom's picture is. Look at dad so malnourished! Whahahah! He's looks so sick with his body. But like as expected, the way he look at mom...he's already inlove with mom at those times.

----

Your wedding, i wish you to have a great honeymoon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Oh, i forgot, your honeymoon already finished ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Honeymoon first before wedding, eh? Anyway, Are you sure that your kid will be named 'Ice'? You are really lazy to think, aren't you?

----

So mom really planned naming me 'Ice' beforehand? Tch. I thought she just got ran out of names when i was born making her no choice to name me 'Ice'. Psh.

Next page is filled with Mom, Tiffany and taeyeon's pictures. Look at this three, as if they are bestfriends. Tss.

----

I hope that Ice and taehyun will be the 'best of friends' or maybe the real 'cheap taengsic' kind. If we can only do a fix marriage between the two. Kekekek. Ok, i'll admit it! Im also pregnant the same as you! But keep it as a secret for now. Remember that fany cried last night because of your big announcement about 'Ice'. I'll tell everyone next week after the concert. So for now, let's keep it as a secret.

P.S. Im pretty sure, im not the only one who's not noticing how fany is seriously starting to get more and more sensitive...she's more sensitive now and im pretty sure she's not on her period. She has no pads on her room.

----

Ok, so the thing is. What only caught my eyes is what these ahjummas almost plan about me and taehyun. The ? Like seriously?! No way! As in---i'll just kill myself rather than marrying that jerk. Tch.

But wait, it's now getting odder. If she's just really doing an act or if she's just really backstabbing mom, why does she need to tell mom a secret? Why need to plan a fix marriage with their kids when she hates mom? Damn. Something is odd! ...and i hate this. I just wish im wrong.

----

Remember our kyungsan? He is in the U.S right now, studying oversea. Remember how you got worst mom along with tiffany? Aigoo... The good old times. I suppose, you'll not be the worst mom once ice got to our world, right?

----

They are holding babies in the pictures. I suppose, it's kyungsan in his childhood---pfft. He's ugly!

-----

Ok, i'll end it now since i still need to work on the other seven members scrapbooks. Told yah, this scrapbook will not be dramatic as you think. So yeah, let's stay forever as girls' generation or if we cant, let's just stay forever as sisters. Right now, it's girls' generation! You made my life complete, we are always one, we're undestructible and unbreakable.

----

Now i know why this thing was never opened again. Because mom never want to see and read her words...words that's just full of lies. Unbreakable? Hah. But look at them now being like this? Always one? It's just ing songs! It will never be true! Tch.

I close the freaking scrabook and put it inside the rectangular box again. As i start putting everything in the pink box i suddenly heard a voice. Voice that made me have a flying kick while sitting in shock.

"I-ice? What are you doing here?" I almost jump because of surprise. Aish, she's sometimes scary. How can she walk up to here without making any noise?! Damn, mom should be more careful, i could kick her if she's just near me. "Aish. You scared me." I sigh after hissing. She then walk towards me and then sit besides me. She saw me handling some albums making her eyebrow raise. "How did you--- Wait, how did you got here in the first place?" Mom asked as she look at me with this confused expression. Wait, will i tell her that im just wandering for money? No way. "J-just because." I answered unsure. She then gave me a weak laugh and snatched the scrapbook on my hands. "So, you read everything?"ย  I anwered her using a nod.

"What a friendship." I uttered as mom look at the rectangle box where the scrapbook is inside. "Fake friendship" mom then corrected me as she smile bitterly.

"I suppose, you had a big fight with kim taeyeon and that im yoona before?----what i mean is, before 'before'." Mom chuckled and said, "why aren't you calling them aunts, like before?" I laugh sarcastically at mom's statement. "After everything? Like seriously, mom? I can't even..." I said and then roll my eyes. She chuckled again.

"Taeyeon gave me that scrapbook on august 5th 2014, month before i got kicked out by them." She explained while looking at the box wearing a bitter smile. "We had a big fight, 2 years before she gave me that scrapbook. It was when we had a concert in china... If im not mistaken. I went out with your tyler oppa and her cousin after the concert. We drank and i drank too much without even noticing. I can't even walk after drinking so much. Crowd starts noticingng me then----sometimed being popular is seriously hateful." Look at her, she's in a serious mode but suddenly starts joking.

"Because of fear having rumours and news the next day, I go out of the bar immediately but damn, it's too late because crowd and cameras are already following us. Of course, as an snsd member, i need to keep my image---my image as an inocent girl, girls' generation always have that image making everyone from the group stiffen when crowd is in everywhere. Tch, Girls' generation are bad and cussing machines in real life." She said while laughing bitterly.

"I covered my face because camera might caught me and the great thing is, they didn't knew that it was me. People didn't knew my name but just know im a kpop girl group member. And the best thing is, camera never caught my face." Mom explained as she look at the box.

"But i regret that they didn't knew it was me." By just looking at her,i know she's having a flashback on her mind while doing a story telling. "Everyone thought that it was taeyeon and yoona who drank. Maybe because i have same proportion as yoona, they thought it was me and the same for tyler's cousin, they thought it was taeyeon. I can't do anything about it because sm told me to shut up. I can't do anything about everyone's bashing on the two. What i can only do is, apologize to them. Yoona, i guess she is really warm hearted person to forgive me with just a day while taeyeon..." Mom starts to gets teary making me avoid glances with her. I can't contain myself seeing mom crying... It's not her when she's crying---or maybe, this is just the real her hiding from a jung sooyeon that i knew.

"I was called Ice princess in the group but she is the one acting like that to me. I guess, it is really hard for her to forgive me after everyone calling her 'irresponsible leader' and everything. I understand that." She smiled but it is the saddest smile i saw. "She became cold on me for two years. Our friendship lost and then, taeny was born. Yes, everyone in the group is aware of those locksmiths---taeny's fansclub. Well, what can we do? They are the bestfriends goals in the group." Mom said with a smile. Her tone is not sarcastic but more on, proud. Proud? Why is she proud? Proud because after taengsic broke up, taeny was born and it was more famous? Tch, she's proud because if taengsic didn't broke up, taeny will never be born---right? She's a pyscho.ย 

"2014, i thought the friendship we had where about to fix. She is already talking to me, little by little. She even gave me this scrapbook but no, i was just really delusional back then. I thought we are already ok but no, back in 2014, i had a new nickname that was created by some fans who starts noticing the group's treatmemt to me, im The 'left out', i was always left out by the group... Offcam and even Oncam, same treatment. Some sones noticed it, though im trying to act as if im just really not interested oncam. Hard life, isn't it?"

I stayed quiet, listening to her sobs. Yes, mom is already crying... Again. Mom cries because of them? Mom really treasures them but unfortunately, they threw her away. Tch, they are pathetic for doing it.

"After kicking me out, i had a plan to become a solo artist because i want them to regret kicking me out but later on, i cancelled it. I realize that don't want to compit anymore. Im already tired compiting with everyone in that industry. 14 years of being in that industry is already long years to keep the pain and bashings. It's too much already." She said while wiping her tears using her bare hands. I stayed quiet---don't know how to act, don't know what to say.

"After one year, your aunt soojung decided to not renew her contract with the sm too and just live peacefully. Though it's been a year, Chaos are still in everywhere that time. Chaos because of fanwars. Yeah, sones themselves had a fanwar, the sones we thought was one suddenly parted two ways...the ot8 and the ot9 fans. Ot8 telling ot9 fans to just forget the 'nine' and the ot9 fans that's still delusional..." Mom stopped for a while and then laugh at herself. " I just called them Delusional. I guess, it will hurt them." She even added and laugh again. That laugh---there's no fun. It's a pure pain in that laugh.

"Everyone still wants to know what happened on the day september 30, 2014 making it harder for me to live in korea, making it harder for us to give you birth here in korea. That's why i decided to speak up about the war. I told everyone using my sns that us, nine, are still in contacts---i told everyone those words so that people will stop connecting our names to each other and to stop finding me...im afraid that they might even know things about you. After that, me and your dad decided to get out of korea because for sure, it's not safe for you." Yess! Im safe...not until dad told the public about their 'daughter'. Tch.

"So, taeyeon and tiffany hated you the most?" I asked out of the blue since im really curious about that rumour i saw on internet. Instead of answering, she just laugh and avoided the topic. Tch. "You know what's the most hurting moment? When our maknae, seohyun just stared at me while her unnies are asking me to choose between blanc or girls' generation. They are asking me as if im in the 'life or death' situation. But in the reality, it's a 'death-death' situation."

"You know why i chose blanc? It's not about my happiness nor because of my business partners. Actually,i can shut down my company if that's what they really want but i can't, because im not doing it just for me, it's for you. Because that time, i was already one month pregnant. I want to secure your future life. Not because your dad and i are big shots that time, we can already relax and be sure about your future. Being an entertainer has an end. We all know that one day, girls' generation will also disband. I don't want you to have a hard life, that's my real intention of my sudden opening of blanc. I was suppose to open the blanc to public after a year but because of you, i opened it immediately." So it was all about me. Now, i don't know what to feel.

"But i have another reason of choosing blanc..." I turn to mom. She's still staring at the box while crying silently.

"I did choose blanc ...Because, i want to. I want to leave the group already." My eyes got bigger after that. W-what is she saying? "I want to leave, i can't restrain it anymore, their coldness to me. I can't even hold taeyeon's coldness and then suddenly, everyone starts to act like her. I just can't. It's hard to continue as a member when they can't see me as a member. They treated me as an invisible person." Mom stated as she held her head high and laugh as if she's gone mad.

"Ok, enough with the drama." She even added as she wipe her tears. "Do you still have questions? Just ask me." She said, changing the topic. I don't know if this is the right time to ask this but...

"Then how come a kpop artist met a chinese actor?" I asked making her laugh her out. Damn, i just really hate how she laugh at me as if im too ignorant to not think. But she's crazy, huh? Laughing after crying, eh?!

"Because simply your dad came from the same agency im in, Sm entertainment." Mom explained making me make a confused face. She then explained further, "Your dad is a former exo member." Ahhhh.....

Now, that makes sense. dad is is a former member of e--- SAY WHAT?!

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief. Mom then chuckled and nod. "Yes, your dad didn't continue as an exo member after proposing to me. Early in 2014 when he asked me marriage, i gave him my yes and then,sm knew about it and tried stopping us so he then decided to leave the sm-- it's a long story actually but im too lazy to tell you the whole story." Mom said and then lay down on the dusty, cold floor of this attic.

"Oh.My.God." i was again speechless for the nth time. Mom then starts nodding. "So... Dad was a former.....???" ! I can't even say the word.

"S-so dad was a former...GAY?!"

Oh no! No! No! No! This can't be! How can dad be in that group?! That group is just bunch of gays! Aish!

---but, dad made a great choice, huh?! He left the group cause he realize he is not a gay! I'll praise dad for that one! Heheh.

[A/N: sorry for Ice's point of view towards exo. I can't do anything about it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚]

ย