Chapter 16

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

It's already break time and im here, walking in the corridor and still, im thinking how stupid dad is. Tsk, i can't understand why the hell he gave everything to the public?! Yeah, i told him to clear the issue but--- but not in this kind of way! I mean, he can just say 'we're not ing dating, fools!'.

Just think of it, they hid me from the media for my whole life---they even hide it from me,  i didn't even knew who i really am and then boom! One day, they fought and dad is seriously desparate that he gave up everything. .

It is really hard when hits.

I hissed in disbelief. Im not in the mood to eat even if it's break time--- who would even eat in this situation?! I look like jessica jung who has a daughter with kris wu! Their daughter is just the same old as me and take note! They named me 'Ice Wu', who stupid will not recognize me?! Damn! My world is ed up!

I start walking to the rooftop to have fresh air since im seriously frustrated with what's happening and maybe... i should also get some sleep. Yeah, im sleepy head like mom---now tell me how can everyone not notice me for being like this?! Ugh! What the dad!

"Really, Umma?! How can you be that happy when he told the media everything?! Oh for god's sake! Your daughter will be in danger for now! She has the name, the face, the characteristic--- ...my poor sister. Tsk." I was about to open the door of the rooftop when i heard that familiar voice.

My heart skipped a beat after realizing what i just heard. It talks about me... And mom?! I dont know why but i do feel he's talking about me and mom. As i stay close to the door, my curiosity starts killing me again. Who the , is that guy?!

I tried to push the door a little to sneek in---too know who the is the guy im hearing from here. I saw a guy with his phone sticks in his left ear. I can see how stressed and worried his face from here--- Holy . As i realize who he is made my jaw drop.  , tell me this is not happening?! Oh bull. No, no, no. he can't be! Maybe im just hallucinating and hearing things!

But ! Somewhere in mind unlocked another portal for a new mystery. Tch, i need to solve a new puzzle again, people! New Mystery again for everyone's entertainment and here i am, having wrinkles and stressing out myself just to know what the he is!

But , Who is he, really?! I knew he is too mysterious but i never thought this!

Is my subtitute teacher in english is also my brother?! Oh , no, no, no! I can't have that kind of brother! I can't afford to call him 'oppa'. Tch, he is just jerk and arrogant like taehyun!

I cant help it anymore so i decided to open the door and walk to him. He was even surprise seeing me---the ! If he is surprise, then im more surprise! "Umma, let's just see each other after an hour." He talked with that 'someone' in the phone before hanging it up and facing me.

He gave me a smirk as if he doesn't care of anything. on this guy. "What is it, Ice?" He asked as if what's happening is not suspiscious and is not nerve wrecking. "Who are you?!" I yelled because im pissed and confused...once again.

"Hey, kid, im still your teacher. Isn't too rude to shout at your teacher?" He glared at me. I return his glare to him by glaring at him too. Tch, is he trying to escape from this conversation, eh?

"You know me, don't you?" He chuckled at my statement and then said, "What if i say, Yes, i know you... Dongsaeng." I gulped at his answer. How can mom hide me this? I have an older brother? How come this happen?! Hah. This is crazy, i thought i already knew everything?! What the is this life?! Full of secrets and lies!

"One question..." I uttered, trying to calm myself after knowing this. "You already know everything, right?" I asked in a serious tone. He stood straight and gave me a serious answer, "Yes, i already knew everything... Even the little details about this."

"Then how come you still become one of those delusional fans?!" I asked with a serious tone but again, he just gave me a chilling laugh. "I guess, you don't know everything?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face. I gulped and gave him a serious look. I don't know what to say but one thing is for sure, the puzzle that i thought i already solved... Some pieced are still missing in it. Some little details.

"I'll know anything. Anything about you, about who really are you." I told him but again, he laughed. "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Don't focus on me too much, you will really miss something if you keep looking for me." He said in an arrogant tone making me more pissed. "I'll know anything..." I once again uttered. Emphasizing every words im saying.

"You might know anything..." He said as he starts to walk closer to me. I froze on the ground as he get closer and closer to me and damn! He even lean closer to whisper on my ears, "But not everything, Icey." I snapped out to reality making me push him hard. He gave me smirk and then, walk away from the rooftop. I was left in awe as he walk away.

"You might know anything, but not everything, Icey."

After reminiscing what he said, i hissed and smirk---- i might really be crazy to smirk at this kind of situation. "I might not know everything for now.. But i'll make sure to know everything." I stare at the metal door of this rooftop before fishing out my phone from my pocket.

"Ice? What is it?" I heard her giggle as she say those words. Can't deny that she is happy and excited right now. Aigoo, i can't believe that she is happy in this kind of situation. Like seriously? She loves this, huh?

"Where are you right now?" I asked in the most serious tone that i know.

***

I was walking inside the cafe when i saw mom and him talking. Well, i didn't literally saw mom since she has those mask and glass on her face, i just know it's her since no one else wear stuffs like that in a café.

"Umma? I can't believe that you are really happy right now." I heard him telling mom. Holy . She just called my mom  'umma'.

"Oh c'mon, Kyungsan. I was just happy that he can tell everyone about us! And hey, look at the kpop news, it's burning like fire--- gorejezz spazzers are alive again... And hating yi fan because of his dating rumours all these time. Bwhahahah." Mom replied to him while giggling. I look at them as i shook my head.

"Wait, are you happy because of the haters he have now or because, everyone already know about you?" Mom then act as if she's in a deep thought. "Can i say... Both?" Mom said and then laugh evily. I shook my head again. Mom needs some meditation.

I fake a cough so that i can get their attentions and greatfully, they realized that im just staring at them. My 'teacher' then gave me a surprise look---im not surprise about that. Mom just told me to have a sit so i did what mom said.

"Ice, how come you are here? It's not even time for your last class." Mom asked as she sip on her cold pineapple juice. "Surprise." I said in a chilling tone while giving Mr.Cho creepy smile. He then tried to avoid glances. Tch, coward. He is not even fun to play with.

"Wait, you two already knew each other?" Mom asked as she got bigger eyes and look at the two of us. I snatched mom's drink and start to sip in it. "My new teacher", "A student of mine", we stated in unison in a bored tone.

I return the pineapple juice of mom since i hate the taste of it. That Mr. Cho's drink must be better. "If im not mistaken, she almost cut class if we didn't just saw her wandering around the hallway. I didnt know, you grew her to be a spoiled brat." i hissed at his statement. What a nosy guy.

"Yah, Stop your freaking thing, Cho Kyungsan." I told him as i snatch his strawberry shake. I tasted it and, it's just good as it seems. "See?" He said as he point his index finger on the shake i just snatched.

"And what?! You just called me on my name, eh? Yah! Im still your teacher!... And also your brother." The with this guy? Brother my . I'll never call him oppa, I swear.

"Oh yeah, about that. Explain." I told mom as i lean on the chair and sip the strawberry shake which is not mine. Mom sigh and then starts the story, "ok, so first of all, he is not your biological brother, ok?---"

"That's a relief." I intrude to mock my 'brother'. He then hissed and roll his eyes--why does everyone in this country do rolling eyes?! Is everyone gay?!

"When i was still part of girls' generation, we had this variety show called 'hello baby', he is just baby that time and we took care of him... Oncam or even offcam. Until now, we still keep intouch with him." Oh? I don't know what to react, actually.

Ok, so first of all, the ing name of the variety show ... big time. Next, i already finished the strawberry shake and lastly, is mom ok that this cho kyungsan is still intouch with the eight other es? Damn.

"You ok that your son have connections with your 'ex-bestfriends' a.k.a 'ex-sisters'?" I asked emphasizing those 'exes'. "Well, they still have rights to see their son." Mom simply said without anything in her tone, she is speaking as if she's not uncomfortable and not burdened by it.

"Ah! Umma, this girl, she is seatmate with taengoo umma's son? And oh yeah! The same with fany umma's son, he is also his friend?" He told mom making mom smile bitterly. I hissed and turn to that kyungsan. Tch, he is an insensitive guy to start with.

"Hey, you two should go back to your classes already. I'll be late for my meeting so i better be back now. Ice, don't cut classes and Kyungsan, call me after school hours." Mom said as she stood up and fix her disguise. She left after she pay the bill. After mom leaving, i sigh and lean on the chair's back.

I gave kyungsan my chilling smile and said, "looks like i already know everything?" He then smirk making me lose my smile. Did i miss something, again!? "Everything is sometimes not everyone. You might know everything but not everyones reason for that 'everything'." here's his ing deep words again, everyone! Tch. Im a slowpoke, ok? Can't he see that i can't understand his ing thing? Aish.

"Aigoo... I better go back to school. Wanna ride my car?" He asked. I gave him a disguisting look and then shook my head. As if i will ever. "No? I supposed, you'll cut class?, Good luck then, dongsaeng." He said and left the café. Wow, so i was left by everyone. I laugh bitterly and shook my head. For god's sake!

After leaving the café, i just went straight home since im already tired--- more on, im too lazy to do classes. I watched tv for hours and since im already bored, i decided to search around the house. This is what i do in U.S when im bored. I use to roam around the house, i might find a bills of money. Mom and dad have a big problem dealing with memory gap, that's why they have dollars all around the house without even knowing.

I went to kitchen first to get some snacks and drinks. I was eating while walking around. I finished mom and dad's room and even the guests rooms---and guest what0 i already have 47,000 won in my pocket. Now, im off to the attic. It's kinda scary of course but im too bored so... I'll just do this. Adventure. The attic is pretty big, i don't even need to crawl just to get in. I walked around until i found this box. I sat at the floor and put down my snacks and drinks. I did indian sit as i look at the box.

'14 years', that's was written on the big pink box. I was just curious since the box is pink. The box doesn't have any dusts on it making it more weird--it's as if it was cleaned or got opened just days ago.

I opened the box and seeing what's in it making me drop my jaw. Albums. Photo albums and music albums. I laugh bitterly after realizing it's all about mom's former group. I checked the photo albums first and that just made me smile bitterly and also cringe.

From trainee days to concert pictures, it was all compiled. They even have a baby in some pictures, i guest, that's kyungsan on his childhood---he's ugly. They were all laughing and smiling in every picture. Mom's stolen pictures. I even laugh after seeing some photos of the members. Mom is a troll, after all. Pictures of her and some members like yoona and hyoyeon... Pictures of her and taeyeon. Unconciously, i smiled after seeing that picture. They both look so happy, thinking of nothing. I turn the page of the photo album and the next pictures just made me laugh sarcastically.

I can't believe this captions. 'BestFriends forever', 9 sisters bond'? Damn, mom really thought of them as her sisters, huh? I pity mom for this. It stings though im not involve in here. She's still my.mom, afterall.