Chapter 11

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

The whole room was filled with silence making me smirk. "Damn, what a blast from the past. I can't believe i know some Kpop groups from the past." I said as i put my hands inside the side pockets of my jeans. It's just really cool to know them when i don't expect.

"You know my son? H-how?" He asked with a 'i-can't-believe-this' look. "Yes, actually. I know next generation. They are my friends--- even your wife taeyeon, she knows me."

"What?!" The nine of them asked in unison making me laugh. Well, it is really shockibg, i know. "After girls' generation, now exo. What a lucky day i have." I stated. But wait, i just had a thought...

Is this... Their secret? Damn. I was dumbfounded for a second, thinking of everything. I was so curious knowing their secrets then it's just this?! They know exo, they know famous kpop idols. That's their secret? Damn. I just wasted my time. Damn, just damn.

"You know girls' generation?" Sese oppa asked but i was dumbfounded to answer. "Does sica noona know this?" Yixing oppa then added. "Well, i just hope she doesn't know this." i heard xiumin oppa whispered making me feel weirdness again. I thought it was over already?

"What do you mean?" I asked. Don't tell me, there's more than this... I though this was their secret already? "Don't tell sica noona that you know girls' generation... And even the next generation, don't tell her about them!" Suho oppa said.

Now this is ing crazy. What's with these people?! Wow, now it's not only aunt soojung and dad who's telling me to go away from next generation. Even this exo guys are telling me to go away from them. , now this is seriously odder than before.

Now im sure, curiosity is spelled on my eyes because of the curiousity kiling me inside.

"What's wrong with befriending with next generation anyway?! Why do you hate them for being my friends?! Baekhyun-ssi, it's your son, why can't you let me as their friend?" I burst out because of madness. This is just bull to start with. Why can't i be their friends?! Are they criminals or what?!

"Because they are the next generation, ice! Once you enter,everything will be messed again! And damn, not just simply mess but It will be more complicated now."

Because they are the next generation?! Next generation of what? Of girls' generation? Oh great, now that makes sense why they always say that. Next generation. Next generation of girls' generation. Damn, im idiot for not noticing that.

But what? Messed? How? Why? Why is this about girls' generation anyway?! Does mom know them? Does mom hate them? , now im getting more curious and , as i know more things, im getting crazier.

I shook my head and start running away from the unit. I went back to house with a cab driving me home. I was spacing out all the time because it just doesn't make sense. So what? Girls' generation? What about them?

Yes, i got it. Aunt even hate taeyeon because she once cuss her infront of her house but why? Why would mom hate them? There's no way why. There's nothing to conclude with the situation and , it's giving me a headache.

I was walking inside the house when i saw aunt soojung lying in the couch while watching tv. She then saw me and give me a glare. She stood up and yelled at me, "where did you go? It's already late. What if you've got outside? What if---"

"Stop it, aunt. Im tired. Let's talk tomorrow." I stated as i do a heavy sigh but she still babble things. , i might say things that i shouldn't..."You know that your mom could kill me if---"

"Damn aunt! Fine, i went to your husband's dorm, ok?!" I shouted making her eyes bigger. Aish, now i had to do another conversation. Tsk, im already tired of bulls. "W-what?" She was in awe making me hiss.

Of course, i already know it. She said it before, she married an exo member, then one time, i heard a guy's voice on his phone and he said that his name was jongin. that's how i figure it out. That's how stupid i am for not noticing anything. Damn, im a stupid person.

"Tell me aunt, does mom hate girls' generation?" I asked with a serious tone but she just gave me a bitter laugh. "So you even got to their dorm just to know things? You really want to know our secret that much? You don't know what you are doing, Ice." She said with a smile, a creepy smile tho.

". Aunt, just please...---"

"You want to know what happened before when everyone is trying to forgot it . You really are one of a kind, Ice." aunt even added as she laugh.

"No one dares to talk about it but you, you who's even the daughter wants to know about it." That made me shut up. Not because of her words but because of the tears coming from her eyes. "Don't tell her if you don't want to hurt her." She said in a serious tone. Is she talking about mom? For sure, it's mom but again, aunt left questions. But then, she started laughing making me had an expression.

"It's funny how i give you clues but still, you can't get the answer. Slowpoke." She said and then laugh. Tss... Pyscho. Crying and then laughing? She's crazy.

She wiped her tears using her bare hands and stated, "did i left questions? Sorry, i just love being mysterious." She even said with a small laugh.

"Does mom know that he is your husband?" I changed the topic because of the heavy atmosphere. "Of course, our friends and family know about it." She said. I sat down at the couch, as she also did. I faced the tv and said, "then maybe im not in that family. I didn't know it." She chuckled and said, "it's for your own sake. Secrets makes stress, remember that." Aunt stated. "Well, that explains why mom and dad looked stress all day." I said and then laugh at it. After the little laughter, she said something making the atmosphere back in seriousness again.

"We told you are secrets before but... You just laugh at it." She said. I start to reminisce some of their jokes, their lame jokes.

"You told me that you are a singer, dancer, a model, an actress, a kpop artist... So which one is real?" I asked in a serious tone but she just laugh. Pyscho.

"Your mom? What did she she say?" She then asked. "She once got in a drama, did soundtracks, a model, a singer, one of the member of nation's girl group, dancer, she even stated that she was once representative as barbie and oh! She said that she dated idols in her era like 2pm taecyeon, Super junior Donghae, and what's the latest is... He married his bias in exo." She laugh her again making me sigh. Is it that funny to fool me?

"What about your dad?"

"He married Barbie, he is so popular--- damn, you guys are no joke. You are weirdos and pyschos!" She laughed again. "Well,if that's what you think. Anyway, your mom will be here the next week and im modeling her new clothes. Want to go?"

"I guess you are a model then?" I asked but she laughed again. Wow, she really love to laugh at me, huh?

"I'll get going now. I just went here to check you." she said and stood up. She was about to leave when i decided to speak about something. "I wanted them as my friends." I said. I know that she already know who im talking about. She sigh and faced me. "Why? Why can't you trust us?"

"It's not that i don't trust you but--- you don't get me, dont you?" I stated. "They are my friends and i don't see anything why i should hate them. You should trust me." I added. And hey, im only talking about the three members of next generation. I hate taehyun so much.

"Fine, you can be friends with them. But if they betray you or they did something so bad, do whatever you want, i will not stop you. Punch them, slap them, hit them---- whatever you want." Aunt said making me chuckle. Now, she is telling me to have records on school.