Chapter 32

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

I was still staring at the door where she used to leave the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria was left in silence...not until the bell rang. It's already the break time and that's when everyone snap out to reality.

"The did just happened?" Cyrus was the first to react. "D-did you just say that you will agree to that freaking pyscho nerd?" Kyungsan asked. I turned to him and saw how confuse he is. "You never saw her before?" I asked him. "Of course, i did! Im the dean here!" I guess, he didn't get my question. "Whatever." I uttered.

"Why did you dealed with her?" Taehyun asked with a high tone. "We'll just waste time for her! It's already thursday today! And...can you even get the whole ot9 sign?!" Taehyun asked in confusion. "Something is with her...and i think, i should know it." I stated before starting to walking. I stopped when i remember something to say. "I'll cut classes to find an album. Tomorrow, the whole snsd will be here, right? Text me where they will stay." I said before leaving them inside the cafeteria.

After leaving the school, i went straight to the attic of the house. I remember how mom got copies of the girls' generation's albums.--- Sorry for being a thief right now, mom.----I start finding the boxes of the albums and Bingo! I saw the album! This is getting exciting.

I brought the album to my mom's building. It's already in the evening and still, mom is on work. I wore a mask and a glass. Im being careful now having contact with mom publicly because rumours might fire the internet. I saw mom at her office with aunt soojung. They are chatting like crazy. Tch, i thought she's in work. I was lying at the couch the whole time, waiting them to finish their ahjumma talk.

"So...what's with you?" Aunt asked me after laughing with mom. Atlast. That's when i sat at the sofa and handed the album to mom. They were shocked seeing me handling that to mom. Mom grabbed it slowly, thinking if im already crazy to do something foolish. "Sign it, my friend from the school wants that thing. She's a fan." I said without giving mom any glance. It's an awkward moment, you know.

"W-where did you get this?" Mom asked. "From her, she asked if i can get you sign it." I said but i can see in my peripheral vision how mom and aunt are so confuse. Mom shook her head and turn to get her pen while aunt is still staring at me. "Who is she?" Mom asked. "H-huh?" I asked but still, mom is looking at the album while signing it. "A friend?" Mom stopped for a second and gave me a glance. I tried to act as if im not that nervous---you're a stage actress, Ice, don't let everyone see how nervous you are. "A FRIEND" I said, emphasizing the words."Her name?" Mom asked. "Lee YoonSeung." I answered.

"So, how did she knew about you knowing me?" That's when i suddenly gulp because of the unexpected question. Sh*t, this is danger. How should i answer that question? I stayed calm for a minute before answering, "She's a friend--- like i just said, we had a bet and i lose, in return i have to recieve this punishment." I reasoned but mom is not convinced, "But how come she asked for this punishment? Does she know about me? Are you bragging on your school that im your mom? Ice, you know---"

"No. Im not bragging or whatever! I told you already, right? She's just a fan being a delusional about ot9 that will never EVER happen!" I answered in a pissed tone so that mom can be convinced. She sighed. She gave me the album back with her sign. "I'll get going now." I stated before standing up. "Ice-yah, i might be slowpoke but i know you. Don't you dare use your acting skills to me, again." I got chills on what mom said. We shared glances for about seconds. I can't avoid it because she'll just notice me more. "Soojung, get Ice back to the house. I can't go home today because of the paperworks. Please drive her home and be sure, she'll not going out for tonight. I don't want to see her infront of a police officer again." I hissed after hearing that from mom. As if, i can still go to bar in this situation. Im one and a half puzzled in the moment...i just can't go to bar and relax right now!

Yeah, i do bar and club. So what, right?! Im doing it with my 'cousin' since her mom is with my mom, drinking in a noraebang. We can pass inside bars if we can just act as if we are already . Don't get me wrong, we are not drinking, we just relax our mind in those places and dance crazily on the dance floor. I was once caught by a guard at a bar when they saw my school ID on the floor. Yes, hopefully, im the only one who was caught. Cyrus went to the station with me but ended up going home before mom can even see her. Tch, she's a pro at hiding. I even thought she's the daughter of aunt yoong. Psh.

"What's with you, Ice?" That's when i got back to reality. I was already in the shotgun seat of aunt's black audi. She starts the engine, "W-what?" I asked. "What are you doing? What are you up to?" She asked making me smirk. "Do i really need to tell you?" I asked in a mocking tone. "Yes, i want to know. It's just nonsense if you really are doing this for a punishment because i know that if you don't want, no one can force you to say 'yes'. It's also nonsense if you'll say that you are bragging about jessica jung being your mom, it's not so you if you really are bragging her. So tell me, what are you up to?" Damn, she got me faster than i thought.

"Are you going home, tonight?" I asked. She gave me a look as if she's asking why. "We will need you." I answered as i look outside the window of the car. It's already dark, it's already 6:45 in the evening. "Is it ok, if i stay in your house tonight?" I asked making her shocked expression popped in. "What are you saying?! Tell me, what are you up to, Ice Wu?!" She asked in a pissed tone. Impatient. Tch, she's mom's sister, indeed.

"Just let me sleep in your house tonight!" I stated but she is still in her pissed expression. "Answer me, first." she said in an calm but deadly tone. "Fine! You told me before that if we will do a part two of the operation, then you would help me...right?!" She gave me a puzzled look, damn, why did lord made us like these?! Why did you make us so slow, god?! Why?!

"Im telling you that we are planning to continue the failed mission!" I told her straight making her pissed ugly face fade and changed to a bright but still, ugly face.

"Yah! Really?! What the , dude?! Is this for real?!" She even stopped the car infront of an intersection lane making me have this face palm look. "Opps! Sorry!" She said when she heard the loud noises coming from the other cars around the intersection. She starts the car again while giggling. She's too hype. I shouldn't have told her while she's driving. "Now,can i sleep at your house?!" I asked in a pissed tone. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." She said while she's driving recklessly. Tch, happy or angry, she still drives reckless---but this is better than having mom as a driver. She too much that im already immune to her being a reckless driver. She even hit another car once because she saw how my grades from 74 to 78 real quick. She was so happy that i passed my math subject once in a life time.

After having some minutes of driving, we then arrived to a subdivision which is exclusive just for wealthy families. We ended up in a big gate infront of us...it's aunt's secret house here in San Fransisco. This is where she live with jongin oppa and her 'daughter'. We leaved the car infront the gate since someone will drive it to the parking lot of the big house---or should i say, a mansion.

Aunt was talking to some maids to get a room prepared for me. Wow! She has a mansion when mom has a simple but modern house only. If i will compare our house to this one, it's triple bigger. Tch, i thought our house was the biggest before. I saw aunt taeng's and aunt fany's house and it's nothing with our house but then...we have here aunt soojung's! Ah! I forgot, she's an actress slash singer before plus she has her husband, an exo member, making them so rich.---but mom is a girls' generation member before, dad is also an exo member before too! They also did dramas, mom is a model also own a big company of clothes and for sure, they had much more fame! What the is with them?! They should have made a mansion! A castle, if it's ok.

"We made it this big because we thought our daughter will bring her friends and schoolmates when she does her birthday parties...but then, we remember that we should keep her as a secret. That's a huge mistake making our house this big. We once played hide and seek and jongin seek us for about a day." I don't know if she's joking or not making me had this awkward laugh. "Im serious." She added making me stop laughing.

"Is Jisoo already home?" She asked one of the maid when we got inside the house---mansion. "Yes, miss. She arrived exactly after her class ended." The maid answered. We were walking inside the mansion when i suddenly stopped infront of the fountain in the middle of the house. I was shocked seeing it. "Didn't told me that you have a factory of white chocolate here?" I asked sarcastically after me seeing the big fountain of white chocolate. "Ah! My daughter wished it for her 5th birthday so we made it. We do change the chocolate, weekly since our daughter loves it too much...even my husband was already addicted to it, i guess he's thinking, it can change his skin color." She joked making me laugh so much. The other maid looked at me after i laughed...'awkward'.

"Ah! Everyone, this is my ugly niece. Please treat her the same as my daughter." I was about to be happy when i remember cyrus telling me that she's not spoiled by anyone in the house except her mom and dad. "Damn..." I uttered. She smiled at me. Tch, she thought i don't know what she mean by that?!

"C'mon, i guess this is the time for me to introduce you to my daughter." She said while walking upstair. I laugh and shook my head. Your surprise is kinda exciting cyrus, eh? It's thrilling me, to be honest.

"Jisoo~" Aunt said in a clingy tone as she knock on a door. I was left in disgust. Sh*t, im cringing by just hearing her calling cyrus. I can't believe she's too sweet with her daughter. "Yes, umma?" Cyrus answered after opening the door. She was shocked seeing me with her mom. "This is your cousin that im talking about. She will stay here for tonight. Im just informing you." She said in a sweet tone making my lips form an 'o'. I was speechless. She's so rude and so humane to me while on her daughter? She's too angelic. Damn, what's this?! She's a demon when it comes to me and an angel when it comes to her daughter?!

"Ahh...really?" I smirked mischevously as cyrus answered with a smile, An excited smile. "Yeah, she'll be sleeping next to your room. tell me if you've got problems sleeping next to her room, ok?" I hissed at aunt's statement. "Ah! Can you cancel preparing my room?" I asked her. "Why?"

"I want to sleep with her." I said pointing my lips to cyrus. "No way! You'll just---"

"It's ok, mom. I want to have a slumber party with a friend too." She said making her mom's eyes widen. We laugh when we saw that priceless reaction. "W-what do you mean?" Cyrus continued laughing so i explained to her everything after explaining, her reaction was more than priceless. "Childhood friends?! You were childhood friends and we, your moms, dont' have any idea?!" I laugh at that moment, "Eyy~ You are not thinking that we can't meet each other in one school, mom, are you?" Cyrus asked.

Yeah, it's so obvious that we can be friends when we are schoolmates from kindergarten to high school. "B-but i never expected this..." Cyrus laugh again as her mom pouts. She just looks like a duck.

"But wait, are you talking about her? When you told unnie that you need the nine of them to sign that album for a friend?" That's when i stop laughing. My curiousity was once again builded up. That nerd slash emo have a secret that is too interesting. She even made me trust her. "No, I-it's just someone." I said seriously. "Ah, whatever. Let's just talk about that after i got some snacks for you. Jisoo, please tour her around your room, she might get lost inside." Aunt soojung said in a sarcastic tone making me hissed.

As aunt said, cyrus toured me around her room. I didn't thought she has a big room with her own bathroom, comfort room, walk-in closet and library. She's a spoiled b*tch. "We can sleep together in the bed since it's king size." She even said after the long tour. I look around to see how big is her room. It's seriously big. Indeed, she's a daughter of an f(x) member and an exo member.

"You have a very luxurious life but then, you told me before that you wanted to be a daughter of Im Yoona. Isn't this enough?" I asked but she totally laugh at my question. "Nah, i just said that because...i just want to. I never dreamed of being a daughter of Im Yoona. Im already loving being spoiled by my parents."

Im yoona's daughter? Oh yeah. I still have to seek that girl, she can play a big part in the plan.