Chapter 27

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"I-ice..." He uttered making me smile even more. I bowed to him, i still need to respect him. "Hello, Mr. Cho!" I greeted joyfully but looks like he's still dumbfounded. "W-why are you here?" He asked. Wait, i should ask that question to him!

"Ah! Mr. Principal, sorry for what my friend did. She just came from Korea so she don't know things that much." Cyrus tried to explain, defending me. "New principal..." I stated as i look around the cafeteria. I saw how he starts getting sweaty and look at him gulping. He's nervous. ----what's so nerve wrecking right now?! Like seriously?

"Oppa, please kick him out! She's a shame in our school!" She even told her 'oppa' but sad to say, his oppa was spacing out in the middle of this scene. She's hugging him so tight as if i really did something horrible to her. Damn, she's too dramatic. Even her fake tears is too dramatic. Aww~ pity.

"Shut up, b*tch." I insulted her dongsaeng even more. Nothing ,i just want to trip on this one. "Oppa." She called her oppa once again. But bullsh*t, her cries makes me want to punch her oppa even more!

"And you, you want to kick me out, right? Please do it now, im impatient you know that." I told her oppa in the most serious tone i know making him snap out to reality. Damn, it's just ing weird saying the words 'kick out', things building up in my mind while uttering those words. Kick out has a full defintion in my mind and it's all about mom...  and me,of course.

"Ah! If that's not the case,then, do you want me to call my mom? I'll tell her to come. Really! I'll ask her to join me on my trip to your office!" I told him, mocking him even more but he just sigh. Im angry at him right now and i can't just hide it no more.

Leaving us behind in Korea while saying he'll do things with me until the end? He said that he will help fixing mom and those eight ahjummas but where is he in those time?! He's here in U.S, being a principal, relaxing! I don't really know how he can still call mom 'umma'. He's shameless.

"Ahn Jae, Ice... Go to my office. Now." He stated using his authourity. I laughed. Again, he is using his authority! He's damn awesome, he's the real daebak!

He left the cafeteria first, leaving the two of us behind, his ed up sister and me. That AJ then gave me a smirk as she wipe her fake tears. Actress---but her acting makes me cringe. It's unbearable, it's worse than sungjoong's and aunt sunkyu's aegyos.

"I'll make you dissapear, Ice. You don't know who is who." She said before walking away from the cafeteria. I chuckle, she's weirdo.

Im not gonna dissapear from this school, i swear. As long as i have tyler oppa as my backup!

"Aigoo..." I sighed before leaving the silent cafeteria, i guess, everyone is still in awe after those unexpected scenes. I went straight to the principal's office after bidding my goodbyes to Cyrus. Im a troublemaker here so im fond of going to offices. It's no new for everyone who knows me.

"How did you fought?" I heard the sibling's talk while walking inside the principal's office. Up to now, they still didn't notice me.

"Oppa! I told you already, she pushed me when im not doing anything to her!" She yelled--- too guilty, eh? "I know that kid, Ahn Jae. She does become violent but not until you bother her." So this is the scene i'll see?

"Ugh! Oppa, you don't know her! You don't know how pyscho that girl is!" Wow. She's really mad. "Hey, im not pyscho, b*tch. You're the first one to say '', in the first place." I defended myself. Tch, she does have a great skills in writing stories.

I sat down at the sofa of the huge principal office, i even turn the tv on and lean on it as if im on our house's living room. "See that, oppa?! She's a pyschopath!" I laughed at her tantrums. She is really a kid. Can't argue with it no more.

"Ice, what are you doing here in San Fransisco?" He intrudef our fight making us look at him. I smiled but later on, it turned to a smirk. I stare at the TV as i answer him, "Mom decided that we should stay where we should." I told him as i smile at nowhere.

"W-what's happening? Oppa, you know h-her?" Her sister asked but he just ignored her. "What do you mean?" He asked. Eyy? Is he curious?

"I did something that messed things more! You're right, everything is now more complicated than ever." I sigh. If i just listened to everyone...

"You mean... You continued the plan about fixing them?" I nod. "Yes, but unfortunately, i failed. It was also unfortunate that you didn't saw anything we made. You didn't see how we did it." I stated with a bitter smile. I sigh as i try not to remember anything that happened in seoul. My stay in that place was tragic.

"Next generation, 2pm, Shinee, Exo and even Super junior were in the plan. We plan how to get the ot9 back and still, we failed." I sigh once again because of the sudden flashbacks. Indeed, it was a huge disaster. Doing such things? I will never do those things again, and i swear.

"Sorry..." I laughed after hearing his words. I turned the tv off since there's no great channels. I stood up and went infront of his table.

"I don't need your sorry. You didn't do bad things in the first place. Yes, i do got mad at you, leaving us behind in Korea and then seeing you here in school, relaxing, commanding? It makes me burn. Psh---Ironic, right?"

"But then, i realized there's nothing to got mad at. You didn't even do such things and infact, your the one who stopped me for doing the plan." I stated and then gave him a weak smile. "No, you should. You should do the plan. I was wrong, i was selfish for the past years and yes, i did realize that what i did was wrong." He said as if he is in a hurry. He was saying those words as if i made a other disaster. Psh.

"Well, whatever happened, whatever you realized. Everything is now messed again. Everything ended already and it's a sad ending...it's a tragic ending." i laughed for the nth time. Maybe, im really pyscho.

"O-oppa...what's happening?" I heard her sister asking once again asking but again, he just ignored her. "What happened?" He asked, being curious. Wow, so im the story teller now? Heol. How i hate reminiscing those times.

"Aunt taeng kneeled infront of mom, begging and mom? She just stared at her blankly. That's when i realize i messed things once again. I did hurt them again, i did hear sobs and cries again. You really are right..."

"So, you'll not make any plans again?"

"Why would i when the story of them already ended?"

Jessica's

"Sica... Im sorry." Her cries makes me feel pain even more. It ing hurts. "S-sica, please understand us..." Damn, it's piercing my ears. My heart hurts more than ever. I guess, breaking up with bestfriends are really hurtful, more than breaking up with boyfriend.

"Stop it, stop it!"

---

My eyes opened. Darkness was the first thing i saw, It was still middle of the night. I sighed. A nightmare again. i tried to close my eyes and lose my conciousness but i can't go back to sleep already. Sobs and cries keeps flashing back in my mind and it's getting harder and harder for me.

I sigh once again. I decided to go to the kitchen and do some drinks to get sleepy. Insomia, a word i had that started after my pregnancy with Ice.

I had insomia, maybe because of depression? Stress? I don't know but one thing is for sure, diseases and such loves me too much. I start drinking wine. Yi fan is not home since he is in the middle of shooting a drama and it just made me more depressed.

I sighed for the nth time.

'Taeyeon-ah, how did we got to this point, again?' 'Girls, what happened to us?'

"...so maybe i really deserve not to be forgiven." I laughed bitterly after reminiscing her last words before she kneeled.

She kneeled. She did really kneeled and it's just so funny how a Kim Taeyeon kneeled infront of a Jessica Jung. Of a er Jessica Jung...

I remember staring at her at that time. To tell the truth, i was not in myself in those seconds. I was out of my mind, thinking of some other things. Thinking of the hurtful things she said so that i can hate her more and not forgive her. I want to hate her even though i really want to get fixed with them. I know, im a crazy woman to do such things.

"Aigoo, you are really stupid, Jessica. Stupid, stupid, stupid..." I told my self while hitting my head. I was doing that for seconds until a tear came out from my eyes. Now im crying.

Im crying because im a pyschopath. Im really are mad. I laughed after i starts to sob--i know, a great crazy kind will only act like this and im proud to be one.

"Why the am i angry again?" I asked out loud, asking myself. And then i remember the reason, 'because they betrayed me', because they lied to me....'because she can't forgive me for messing her image, i should not forgive her also for messing my career---for messing us.'

But there's no such thing as 'us' when they hated me to death.

Ice's

It was a new morning, a new day, a new boring day. Damn, i still need to go to school. Wait, why am i going to school, again? To know the history of this country? To know mathematic formulas?---what is the use of those anyway?! Aish. School is ed up, to be honest.

After getting ready for school, i got down to the kitchen just to see my aunt. Damn,she enjoy being at our house, huh?---atleast, she cooked something. "Yah, eat." She said as she walk to the dining area and start eating.

I sat at one of the chairs of the table, opened the tv and starts eating the bacon and egg she cooked. "Do you have no plans of having a child?" I asked in the middle of our breakfast. After asking that question, she suddenly laughed.

"Why do you think i don't have one?" She asked with a smile. "You're always stuck in our house. You always bother me. You know, it will be awesome if you will have a new victim besides me, atleast that's your daughter/son that you can bully everytime." I told her but she just laughed. "Tell me, why would i bully my own daughter? Im not a mean mom--just a mean aunt." Wow, look at her saying things.

"Atleast you can be not bored with your life. If you're not in our house, you'll be in mom's office---tch, don't you really have any plans?" Jongin oppa is not all the time at their house so aunt usually hang out with mom. Exo is still working so oppa is still busy.

"Why do you think i don't have one?"

Wait. Does that mean, she already have a kid? Wah, im seriously slowpoke for god damn sake.

"So you mean, you already have a kid?" I asked but again, she just chuckled and shook her head as if she can't believe how slowpoke i am. "Damn Ice, you're seriously slowpoke." Ey, no need to state a fact! Isn't it a commonsense? Duh, im a product of a Jung Sooyeon.

"One of the reasons i decided to not renew my contract to sm after two years of unnie's departurement. Everyone thought that the f(x) disband because of me but it's not really like that, amber got a business in L.A, Vic umma starts to get a family and Luna unnie starts to do solo activities, that's when we decided to let f(x) go." She explained making me nod. Atleast, i know she has a kid but---damn, that doesn't explain why she bully me so much!

"My daughter is just 2 years younger than you but advanced to your grade level because she's a genius." Now she's bragging. "She loves to read books and hang out with...books. Yes, we do bond but she's inlove with books so yeah..." She explained making me laugh. She can't stand seeing her daughter reading, i suppose. Aunt hates reading. Maybe she said it once or twice in tv--she loves reading but damn, she hates it. Big lie.

"Also, i can't bully her because she's my daughter so i will just bully my ugly niece." Damn it. "Although she study here in San fransisco. no one know her as my daughter. I kept her since his father is too famous, she might be exposed once camera caught her because she seriously looks like me. She goes out at 7:00 in the morning for her school and go home after the school hours, sometimes she also does bond with her bestfriend." She said making smile. Her daughter reminds me of someone.

"So, she loves reading book, seriously focused on studies, genius and from what im imagining, she is not lazy like you--- wow, she's the total opposite of her mom!" I . She hissed. "You're already late for your morning class. Why are still hanging here?" She asked in a frustrated tone making me laugh.

"Girls' Generation's fans are now excited for the upcomming concert here in California. The said group will have their last concert here in L.A. For their last concert, sones around the world will be gathered this saturday for their last concert as girls' generation making the tickets sold out---" I turned the tv off because of the news i heard. My mood suddenly changed because of it. I don't know what will i react about it. Will i be happy to see them once again or i'll be sad because until their last concert...they're still not complete.

"Yah, do you really have no plans to continue the plans of fixing those nine ahjummas?" Because of another comment of aunt, my appetite lose. "How many times should i answer that question, aunt? If you want, you can continue the plans." I told aunt as i hiss. "Yeah, if i can just do plans and operate things like you do,but sad to say...im not like you who have courage and who's fearless---"

"Im already scared aunt! Im not courageos and fearless like what you think. Im already scared hearing another cries and sobs. It's just giving me more and more guilt." I told aunt in a desperate tone. Psh, why is everyone pushing me to a cliff?!

"But you shouldn't give up! Damn, Ice! You are already eaten by your own system! You are so close minded these days, it's not so you! You even hated your mom and not talking to her. You really are one of a kind!"
I sigh. I decided just to be silent and leave the house quietly. I wore my backpack as i walk outside the house. It's no use to answer aunt back. It will be another arguement. Another nonsense arguement.

Mom always drive me to school since my school will be in the same way as mom's work but after what happened to us? I already start walking. Mom and i are still in the middle of the cold war. And hey, im the one who's trying to go avoid her as much as possible. I feel that we still have the tension and it's no good for the situation now.

I was about to start walking when i saw mom infront of house. She was about to open her car when she saw me. She gave me a smile and sign me to get in the car. I sigh, damn...---speaking of her. Would i ride her car?

I look at her and she's still looking at me and smiling widely as if we didn't have any heavy scenes before. Wow.This is will be an awkward car experience for sure. This will be daebak.