Chapter 6

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Unnie! The two are already here!" Aunt voice struck my room. Yeah, just imagine how loud my aunt's voice is. From the 1st floor to second flood? Her voice just kills the same as mom. The jung sisters deadly weapon, their own voices. You can be deaf with just their voices, both crazy and scary.

"Hey, let's go down. I have someone to introduce." Mom said and starts to walk away from my room as if she didn't say words like she married an exo member and telling me that im a stupid?! Tsk, jung are made to be crazy.

I shook my head and did a heavy sigh before leaving my room. I went downstair and saw mom hugging guys. Guys who im a not familiar. Seriously, when did my family knew these so many people? They are not that friendly, the last time i check. 

"Been awhile, kiddos!" Mom said as she tap the two guys shoulder. Two guys that i think are already in their late 30's. Matured faces and wrinkels, for sure they are in late 30's.

One with big eyes and have a big cheeks and the another one have this lighter body. I might even think that he's malnourish because of his body and his face.

"Noona, is this your daughter already? Daebak." the malnourish guy said. The two of them gave me a bow making me return a bow also. 

"Hello, my name is Jongdae, just call me jongdae oppa, ok?" The malnourish guy said. I just nod and gave him a weak smile.

Aunt soojung then hit that jongdae oppa on his head. "Oppa, eh?" Aunt asked with one raised eyebrow. "Well, we look much younger than you..." He joked making me and mom chuckled and i just recieved a glare from my aunt. I also glare at aunt..

And now we have a glaring contest here. 

1

2

3

.

.

Ok fine, she won this time.

Actually, by the look from it, aunt and these two guys don't look that 'aged'. Not much wrinkles---maybe they do some 'anti aging stuffs'. Even aunt looks younger than her actual age--- mom and dad also have those 'baby face'. I once asked them if they did a plastic surgery but they just laugh at me barging about how natural their faces are. Well, up to now, im still not convince if their faces are real or not.

"Hey, im kyungsoo oppa!" The another guy said making me smile and bow to him too. He looks friendly... And also looks like a penguin.

"Woah, daebak! She didn't got starstruck by us." I heard jongdae oppa whispered making mom hit him. Wow, what a pity for this guy. "Another one, jongdae and i will kill you." Mom whispered to oppa and gave him a glare. They maybe thought i didn't heard that so i just act like i didn't happen to hear it.

"Hey, these two guy will teach you some techniques about singing. Don't worry, they are professional singers, they can teach you better than us." Mom said but i can sense some sarcastic in her tone at the last part. I just don't know if she's bitter about it or serious at her sentence. But i prefer that she's just bitter. Duh? Mom? Better than these professional guys? I'll bet 100 bucks and for sure, these guys are better than mom and aunt when it comes to singing.

We went up to my room and they teach me how to sing properly--- as mom told them. I decided to sing some popular music. It was a soft song so of course, they'll teach me how to sing those kind of music. They gave me some tips and techniques on how i should it properly.

We finished earlier than i thought. They are cool oppas. I even become close with them since they are not strict and they are very friendly and funny. They better become my teachers on every subjects on school so that i can have better grades

"You're a great singer. Better than we expect." Kyungsoo oppa compliment. "So opposite with the jung siblings.." jongdae oppa added as they laugh making me become curious why they laugh at oppa's statement. "What about mom and aunt?" I asked with full curiosity.

"The two of them. Once, your mom is told to sing right infront of a camera and she ended up crying because she is too shy to sing while your aunt, she hide in the bathroom." They laughed hard--- the same as i did but some questions keep popping up on my mind.

'why need to sing infront of a camera?'
'why are they told to sing?'
'how these guys knew about mom's and aunt's past when im, the daughter and niece don't know anything?'

After some conversations. We ended up having this awkaard atmosphere, no choice to ask some things about them to keep the mood. "Anyway, what's your works, oppa? Are you really professional singers?"

"We're kp---" jongdae oppa was stopped when kyungsoo oppa pinched him in his side. They thought that i didn't see that one and again, i just act as if i didn't see a thing.

"Do you want to be killed or what?" Kyungsoo oppa whispered to him making it more odd. Is this still about their secret? Wow, this secret is seriously nuts. What a big secret, right?

Even these two guys know about the freaking secret but me, the daughter doesn't know a thing. Hah. Maybe one day, i'll just wake up and i'll just realize how everyone already know this secret and still, it's only me who doesn't know a thing.

"We are just theatre actors. Musical plays, so we use to do workshop about singing." Kyungsoo oppa said with an awkward smile so i just nod with a smile. I know that it's a lie. 

My curiousity is killing me like . I really want to know their freaking secret now. The more i avoid it, the more whys are popping.

"By the way, did you ever heard about exo?" Jongdae oppa asked out of the blue . He even asked it with a big bright smile on his face. What a weird question.

"Yeah. I kinda searched about them. I saw a picture of byun baekhyun and i thought that... They're just a bunch of gays." I stated that made them frown. Dissapointed, eh? Are they fans of the group? Opps...

"What? Exo is----" jongdae oppa was about to shout at me when kyungsoo oppa hit him in the head. They were glancing at each other as if they were talking with just eyes. After some seconds ,jongdae oppa faced me and gave me a stiff smile. As if he's just forced to smile, "A-ah... I mean, yes! Exo is just bunch of gay." Jongdae oppa said but i can see that he is awkward about saying those words.