Chapter 5

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

I don't know why but with her statement, i got pissed off. "Nonsense, isn't it? Why kick her when it will hurt? Irony, eh?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"You don't know what's you're saying, Ice. You don't know." She said with a bitter smile.

"But aunt, how come you decided to kick her out from the group?" Sungjoong asked with a curiosity drawn on her face.

"Just... Just stop asking about that. Everyone already moved on. You can also do that, right?"

"Moved on, huh? I think, no one ever had that 'moved on', mom. Still up to now, everyone in that industry is still curious on what really happened, long time ago. All goes around are just rumours, no confirmation, never comfirmed." Her son stated.

"It was also odd how media acts like nothing happened that was so big just after how many months of her departure. Her departure had a big impact to your group, your company, to you and even to whole kpop world." He even added but her mom just gave me this weird stare She was looking at me intently when a phone suddenly rang. It's hers. She excused herself as she talk to the other line in her phone.

"Fany, what is it?" She asked in the other line. "What?! Who's here?... You mean... She's back with her... Daughter?" She turn her head to me and give me a puzzled look. Now she's creepier.

My phone rang all of a sudden. I picked it up just to see it was my aunt soojung. "Aunt, what is it?" I asked. "Hey, you still have curfew and it's already 7pm. I think it's time to go back to your home?"

I look at everyone and looks like we are already finished. I texted the address to aunt and tell them that i already need to go.

"Hey, can i now go? My aunt will be waiting for me outside of your house." I told them as i walk towards the table where our bags are on.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Just remember our steps, unnie." Minhyul said making me nod and smile.

"Taehyun, you better go court her outside the house. It's already evening, you know." Her mom said but the way her mom look at me, it's weirder now. I just bid goodbyes with them and then got out from the house with taehyun. Taehyun courted me until i got outside his house even though i know that he doesn't like to do it. His face says that he hates me so do i.

"You can now go away." i stated but he just roll his eyes and said, "mom told me to look after you until you got someone to accompany you." He said with a look as if he's pissed. Well, we're just the same. I hate his company, anyway. He's an arrogant from my point of view, i just don't know about yours.

We were about to fight when a car suddenly parked infront of us. The driver then got out. Oh, it's just Aunt Soojung. She was walking towards us when she saw taehyun. Her eyes starts to burn then. She has this expression that can kill any minute. Damn, i never saw this side from aunt. This is kinda scary. That is burning for sure.

Burning eyes, deep serious looks, that look can really kill anytime. Aunt then grabbed my wrist hard and pulled me to her side amd boom, i was dragged to her shoulder and it hurts.

"Never go close to her... Byun taehyun." Aunt said in a threatning tone but that just made my eyes larger, the same expression with taehyun. What's with aunt?! Hoe the ?

"How did you know her, aunt?" I asked in puzzled tone. "Sorry, but i don't think i know you." Taehyun said as he put his hands on his jean's pocket... This guy is seriously arrogant and rude.

"Kim taeyeon's and Byun baekhyun's, right?" He's cool aura before faded suddenly when aunt spoke those words. curious was spell on his eyes, Just the same as me. The hell with aunt? How the hell she knew things?!

"Never be close to my niece, Taehyun. Im telling you already. Don't make do something you'll regret." What's with aunt?! She is seriously scary right now... And i just hate this side of her.

"Hyun! Is Ice already---" taehyun's mom got out from their house and saw us in this kind of scene. Now, im getting nervous and... Thrilled. Im getting excited at the same time, getting nervous on what can aunt do any minute.

As taeyeon step outside her house, she's getting paler making me more puzzled. Damn it?! What the is happening?

"k-krystal?" Taeyeon asked with a surprised expression. Aunt then sigh as if she's trying to calm herself.

"Sorry, taeyeon-ssi. But this is not what you called krystal. Her name is Jung Soojung, my mom's---" aunt cut my words. Damn, now this is a serious fight, isn't it?

"Let's get the out of here, Ice. We don't have any business here." Aunt said and pulled me inside her car. Wait---what?! I laugh bitterly as i sit at the shotgun seat of aunt's car. My freaking brain is not processing.

It's just... I can't believe what just happened. The door was closed and then i just realized, Aunt is driving recklessly. "Damn, aunt! What is happening to you?!" I asked in a pissed tone as i grab tight at anything that i can grab.

She didn't respond, insted she pulled off on a street. It's kinda svary since no one is walking in this street. I turn to face aunt and saw how she sighed as she look infront og the car.

"Next generation... Destined to meet, eh?" I heard her whispered throught the wind making me more curious what the hell is happening.

Destined? The same as taeyeon told me. Oh no, this is not just coincident. Im pretty sure something's going on here. And damn, my curiosity is starting to build again.

"Listen to me, Ice. Next generation will never be good for you. It's either they'll ruin you or they' backstab you. Learn from me, understand?" Aunt told me but i laugh bitterly... More on like a crazy laugh. The ? After eberuthing what happened, this is what she'll say?!

"What the hell, aunt? Ruin? Those kids will ruin me? What's wrong with them, huh, aunt?" I asked in a pissed tone. This is giving me a freaking headache.

"Simply because they are the next generation! Just listen to me, Ice! Next generation are the next generations! Please don't repeat every wrong moves your mom and i did before." The ?! Is she telling me not to befriend with that group? Hella--- those guys are my only friend in the school!

"No, aunt. You listen to me! Damn it. I looked like a freaking 'no-nothing' daughter here! Darn, who are you anyway? Tell me aunt, how the hell you knew taehyun is baekhyun's son?! How the hell you know that legendary taeyeon? Tell me, aunt." I asked seriously but Aunt just laughed and said, "legendary, eh? She's really legendary. Legendary for nothing."

"The , aunt?! Why too bitter about her?! Tell me, aunt! Im asking you! How did you know about taeyeon? About his son---" now im starting to tantrums and it's all because of the ing curiousity i have!

"Because i married an Exo member!" She cut my words by using those powerful words making my brain disfunction.

...

Wait. Did she just say that...

She married who?!

"What?" I asked making it harder for me to solve the ing puzzle. Damn, she's making it harder.

She sigh again and look at me straight to my eyes. She give me this serious and sincere look and said, "Just stop asking questions, ice. We just want to give you the life we never had. Our secrets are big burden for a kid like you. Maybe in the right time but not now."

So now it's a burden?! I just--- just wow! They do really work hard to keep their ing secret, huh?! I can't believe they can go this far.

"Ice, just trust us. Besides, we're just doing this for your own sake. Just stop asking questions about it. You can live without knowing our secrets. You already live 14 years without knowing it, anyway."

I just shut my mouth even tho im still mad. This is just simply unfair. What a world, always been unfair. She drove to house with this silence around the whole car. We were infront of our house when aunt said something, "Don't befriend those guys and never tell your mom about this."

"What?"

"About you knowing kim taeyeon and his son. Don't tell her."

I just silently nod but inside, im pissed, irritated.

After we got to our house. I saw mom lying on the couch while searching for channels on the tv using a remote. After seeing us, she sat down and told us to sit with her.

"Got stuck on the traffic?" Mom asked with boredness in her tone as she still search for channels. We sat down beside her. I sighed.

"Yeah, traffic. Anyway, how's the emergency meeting about launching the new product of blanc?" Aunt asked as if there's nothing heavy thing happened awhile ago. 

As i remember about what happened earlier, my curiousity kicks again--- well, i can't help to be curious so sorry aunt. I'll never stop finding the answers i want to hear.

I remember her saying she married an exo member. She's kidding, right? I mean, That can't be true. A Jung soojung married an exo member? That's a big news if it's true, for sure.

"And hey, your daughter will have performance tomorrow. I guess she needs someone to teach her." Aunt told mom making Mom's right eyebrow raise.

"Performance? Like singing or dancing?" Aunt nodded but i intrude, "i already have group to dance wi---" i was stopped when i saw aunt's looks. Is she telling me to not perform with the next generation too? Wow, great. Now, i also got nothing to perform tomorrow.

"Yeah, i maybe need some help. I don't have any idea what will i do for the performance." I just said even thought, i didn't really mean it.

"Oh? Really? What'll you do? Singing or dancing?" Mom asked in an excited tone. What a childish, right?

"Maybe singing." I told her in abored tone as i look at my nails. Damn, i should start cutting my nails soon, i grew it too much.

"Hey, can you call some singers we know? Maybe luna or amber?" Mom stated making my eyes smaller. Singers, eh? So they have connections with professional singers? Like celebrity? Errr....maybe no, That's outrageous, they can't have celebrity friends for sure. Maybe they just know some theatre actors or some music teachers.

"Luna already got migrated to europe, already forgotten? While amber just got to china right now because of some business." Aunt said making my mom nod. "Know what? Just teach your daughter, it's your own daughter, anyway." I chuckled at aunt's statement.

"Mom? Teaching me to sing? Does mom even know how to sing?" I asked while laughing making my mom shook her head. "See that? Now tell me how i'll teach her? You teach her." Mom stated making me say, "Woah! Stop right there mom. I'll not take some tutors of aunt's. I dont think it will ne good. I can't even imagine how aunt sing."

"What the--- Yah! Are you insane? Tsk! Do you even know who are you talking about?" She asked proudly with her arms crossed. Well, what can i say? I don't really know them, anyway.

"Stop it, soojung. Just get a call to jongin or maybe... I don't know. Just call someone and ice, go to your room, we'll just call someone." Mom said. I just sigh and get up to my room.

I was in my room when i found myself being bored. So what i did is, get my mini spesker and listened to kpop songs--- more on exo's. I even searched about them since i have too much free time. So they were once twelve and then eleven and then now, they're just eight. Wow?

I even saw a picture which i thought was taehyun. He just got more wrinkles and got more matured face. I guess, he's byun baekhyun? Taehyun's dad? I stop seeing pictures of baekhyun of exo--- i even stop searching about them when i saw baekhyun byun's photo. Exo's baekhyun do look gay so i suppose, exo are just bunch of gays. Oh god, gays around the globe.

I was about to change the music since it's exo's music when mom suddenly opened my room's door. Mom was smirking at me like a . Wow, she looks creepier than ever.

"Didn't thought you're a fan of exo, eh?" I laughed at mom's saying. "No thanks, they are too gay for me." I told mom but she smile at me like a again. damn, she's giving me chills.

"If you only knew, for sure  you'll never say that again." Mom said as she shook her head. I just roll my eyes.

"Tell me mom, when you are on your late 20's, like 15 or 16 years ago... You became a fan of exo, right?" I asked and as expected, she nod but what i didn't expect is, "But to tell the truth, i married my exo bias in real life." Mom said making me frown. That was...

Very unexpected from her.

Never thought she's a delusional fan. Pfft... Marrying her bias, eh? Now im disgusted by her. My mom is a delusional. Damn, i can't believe i have this delusional fan.

"Like seriously, mom? Delusional..." I said while frowning. Her creepy aura faded and changed into a serious one.

"Im serious, ice." mom said with a serious look that convinced me that she's stating a fact. That made my eyes bigger. The hell?!

Does that mean...

Oh ...

"Dad is..." She nodded seriously making me laugh bitterly. "Dad is your second husband, mom?! You got married before dad?! You got divorce before?! But, i thought your first and last husband was my dad?!" I asked mom, hysterically.  i can't imagine this! I never thought mom got a husband before dad!  Wait, is dad even my real dad?!

Mom's serious looks turned into a frown.

"You're seriously pretty..." I smiler at the sudden compliment of mom. That's more unexpected but yeah! I know im pretty, prettier than this ahjumma infront of me.

"I know that already." I said.

"You're pretty stupid"

Aww~

.

.

.

 

-___-