Chapter 15

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Is that a girls' generation poster?" Stephen asked when he saw his mom's face being teared by me. "Oh yes, Mr. Stephen. An ot9 poster to be specific. A ing ot9 poster. Poster with fakes in it." I told him as my lips form a smirk.

"What are you talking abou--" i cut minhyul's words by facing her my mom's picture in the poster. I saw how they dropped their jaws when they saw mom at an snsd poster.

"Destiny, right?" I asked in the most sarcastic tone that i know. I got bored after seeing how stuck up they are at the moment i face my mom's face to them so i started walking away... i can do worse things and i'll choose to stay away for now. Im no good at controling feelings.
"I-Ice. D-don't tell me that you are hating us because of our moms? You can't be mad at us just because of our moms fight---" he is speaking in english so that no one can understand us and that just made me laugh more. I stop walking and faced all of them.

" 'Just'? You've got to be kidding me, horvjevkul. Your moms betrayed my mom! Let's just face the truth that your moms are fakes, evils, famewhores and selfish." I shouted emphasizing how evil their moms are. Taehyun then stepped in making the tension increase.

"Our moms will never be like that!" Taehyun spoke, defending his mom and it's just making me laugh. " off, taehyun. You know that your mom is! You know who's your mom! She even hated my mom the most, in the first place." I told him as i push him little by little. Tch, ost queen, huh?

"U-unnie..." Sungjoong uttered in a scared tone. I turn my head to see how scared she is, now. Great! "Stop this, Ice. This is not you!" Stephen suddenly yelled at me as he grab my shoulders tightly. I gave him a smile, a smile that they never thought they'll see in an Ice Wu. "This is the real me, Stephen. You just never know and Know what? You're too lucky that i've been your friend once, cause if not? For sure, your biggest secret will spread like fire everywhere! These people will know who really are you. Daughters and Sons of monsters." Too disguisting. I turn to face the door of the room and starts to walk, leaving the room filled with gasps of everyone.

Yes, they never know me. I once thought that i've changed since i came here in korea. That i become a better person---better student, not doing cuttings, participating in school activities... But no, im just too delusional to think like that. This is the real me, a , breaking rules of school and im a cussing machine in real life. tch, i was hallucinating all this time.

I sigh as i walk around the corridor. Waste. from their friendship to our friendship. It's all wasted!

"Oh! Mr. Cho, that's a student of yours." I was stopped after hearing that voice. I held my head high and saw two teachers walking towards my direction. For sure they are teachers, one guy and one woman. , now im doomed---doing classes, eh?

As they got closer, i got familiarized with the girl teacher. I can still recall her, It's Mrs. ahn! I'll never forget her for forcing me to bring my mom on the first day because i broke a doorknob of a freaking abandoned washroom. Tch, i just hate that first day---worst first day in my whole life!

I turn my gaze to the other person she's with. Im pretty sure that i never saw him in this school, so maybe, i visitor... or a new teacher? He looks descent with his clothes and with his hair waxed. From my point of view, he is just in his 20's. To young to become our teacher so maybe, he's just a visitor.

I bowed to the two as a sign of a respect as they closer and closer to me. They stopped walking at the moment we are already facing each others. "Ice, this is your subtitute teacher for english. His mother is your english teacher but sad to say, she is in hospital right now so his mother asked him to become her subtitute." I look at him with a serious look but in return, he gave me a surprised look. What the , right?

"Ice Wu?" He read my name on my nametag. Im not in the mood to smile so i just gave him a nod. "But this guy is too young to be our teacher." I told Mrs. Ahn but still, im with the 'respecting tone', i don't want to get detention nor get forced to bring my parents again. "It's ok, he studied oversea so for sure he can do english and can teach it." she said making me nod but im not comfortable with this guy. He is kinda mysterious. On how he look at me, how surprise he is after knowing my name... He is just too mysterious.

"Ice, can you lead him to your classroom?" I frowned after hearing that. Damn, i was about to do a cutting, bruh! I sigh and nod with a weak smile plastered in my face. I silently go back to classroom with this stranger slash mysterious man. "Ice? You have an english name, is your parents korean?" I just gave him a bored look, "Mom is korean, dad is half chinese." He nodded at my answer. "Here it is." I said, referring to the room. I enterred first at the room.

The whole class are looking at me but i just gave them a bored look. I can see some glare from some student inside the class. I even saw the girl who bragged her poster before. She's sobbing as she look at me. Aww~ i feel sorry for the money she wasted for that freaking poster.

I went straight to my seat, ignoring everyone and damn! I just remember im sitting Besides taehyun. Yeah, that's why i want to cut classes for this subject. It is burdening. My mom's ex-bestfriend and ex-sister is my seatmate. Awkward. Really awkward.

"Good morning class." The subtitute teacher said making everyone go back to their seats. "Im Mr. Cho Kyungsan, your subtitute teacher for this subject." He introduced and after that, he discussed why he become a subtitute teacher. Girls in the classroom become wild as he starts to answer questions from the class. He is kinda cute making girls scream his name. But me? Im too bitter and he's not my type. Tch, not because he came from oversea, he can already teach english! Cause if that's the case, then maybe i can also be a teacher in my rate??

He was walking around the room when he suddenly stopped and look at the floor. Oh, he stepped on the poster i teared before---it's just as if he stepped on the girls' generation themselves. I chuckle a bit but this guy besides me is glaring at me. I laugh even more after seeing him mad.

The teacher picked up the teared poster and look at it intently. He stared at the poster and then look at me. That look? It's giving me chills and it's giving me more interest on him. Does he know me?  "Did you guys watched the smtown reunion concert last night?" He asked the whole class but he kept his gaze on me. I hissed and roll my eyes. Whybtalk about the ing concert?!

Everyone in the room answered yes in an excited tone. Heol, they become active in class, eh?! "Really? Then start doing a reaction paper about it. 500 words in straight english." He said making everyone frown and react about it.

"But sir! Did you also see the concert?" One of my ty classmate asked. I just don't know if she just want to flirt with our new teacher or if she just want to chat with the teacher for the time can be consumed. "Well, who wouldn't go that epic concert? Im there to support super junior, dbsk... And of course, Girls' Generation." He answered with a weak smile as he still look at me and to the guy in my left, taehyun. Now he is more mysterious. I can sense that he know something.

"So snsd still have 3rd generation fans? Wow, now im becoming a proud sone." He stated with amazement. "Of course sir! My mom loved them, saying how great their bond is!" Bond?! that bond! Their bond was ed up,you damn delusional fan!

"Really, sir?! Are you also a fan of girls' generation?!" My another ty classmate asked. "Of course but it's just really sad that one of them didn't came." I smirked, if they only knew that, that 'one' went to the concert. She even talked to the other eight ladies! If everyone only knew how they battled out...

"I know right! I even cried when they sang the itnw ballad version! Maybe they miss jessica jung so much!" Oh really? They miss mom?! Then maybe, they also cried as they practice their concert at a practice room? Tsk. Maybe they already cried river since they practice their song weekly...or maybe everyday? Tch. Dumbs all around the world! They cried on the stage because it's scripted not because they really mean it! Stupids!

I saw how Mr. Cho glance at me. I laugh bitterly at that moment, everyone was looking at me, they maybe think that im crazy for laughing at nothing but nah! They are the crazy one to start with---believing in ot9 is just the same as being crazy. "Yah, taehyun-ah, did you heard that? Pfft... Snsd miss Jessica Jung? ! That's hillarious!" I laugh hard at that one!

"Oh, look! A salty anti fan!" My guy classmate said making everyone in the room laugh but hey! I also laugh... bitterly. "Im not an anti fan. Im just simply not delusional and im not a fan of fictions." I told as i look straight at mr. Cho's eyes.

"Just say it already! You are just an anti fan! Not because you look like jesica jung means you know what happened before! Jessica jung announced 15 years ago, before leaving korea that she and girls' generation are still friends!" Another delusional sone spoted. Wow, they really believe in ot9. What a pity.

"She is right! You don't know anything!" Another delusional sone said making me laugh at all of them. They are funny! I didn't know that their fandom has this kind of humour!

"They are right, Ice Wu. Don't say words as if you know the whole story..." He said making me stop laughing. Tch, look at this another fan. "I know the whole story." I stated proudly but he just gave me a smirk. "You maybe know the whole story but... Do you know the 'behind the scene?' " what he said was pure corny but it hit something inside. my smile starts to fade at that moment. I know he has something on it. Does he know anything about what happened?

The classroom was left in silence because of the tension between the two of us but suddenly, popping ringtones are in everywhere. Everyone opened their cellphones and have this 'i-can't-believe-this-look'. Even my seatmate here has his phone open. Maybe because of curiosity, our teacher too opened his phone and the same reaction was seen in his face--- jaw dropped. Now im curious on what they saw.

I was about to fish my phone when stephen run towards me and face me his phone. At first, i didn't want to hand his phone but he told me something, "it's about them." Im not sure who is he talking about but one thing is for sure! This is something im involved with. I snatched his phone in no time.

[Breaking: Wu Yi Fan-- Chinese actor denied the rumours about him dating her leading lady + admitted he is already married to Jessica Jung]

[Breaking: Jessica Jung and Wu Yi Fan is already married + already have a daughter]

Damn, this freaking news is written in english but , my brain can't fuction well. H-how? How the is this true?! Im starting too get panic and nervous! With my face and my name,im already their daughter! ! Just bull! One word for these news...

Doomed!

My world is doomed, for sure.

"Hey, so your mom married uncle yi fan?" My eyes narrowed after hearing that from stephen. "You know my dad?" He gave me a nod and said, "Yeah, he always attend exo reunion so i know him, we are kinda close, actually." That left me a laugh, a bitter laugh.

"Daebak, what a ing situation we have here."