Chapter 8

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

Mom was driving me to school. Laughing, chatting----we should be like that right now but, there's this silence which no one can break,or should i say,no one wants to break? It's awkward to start with. I was out of the reality world while looking at the hard tinted window of the shotgun seat. Odd, isn't it? Hard tinted car.

I was thinking about dad, he told me not to befriend with next generation. Tch.

It's just funny how Two family members of mine already want me to stay away from that group but still, im being stubborn. Still hanging out with them.

"Thinking about someone, eh?" I snapped out to reality as soon as Mom asked. i turn my head to see her driving.

"Nah. Just... Im just thinking about friends." I told her as i go back to the tinted window besides me. I saw her smile from the reflection of the window.

"Friends? Two things, it's just either you fought with them or you're thinking that they're betraying you." I smirked after she said that. Wow mom! You bingo on that one!

"From your smirk, i can tell that im right. So, did you fought or... Are they hiding something from you?" Mom asked with full curiousity. I chuckled a little bit and said,"they're not hiding anything, actually they even told me their most but, everyone is telling me to not be friends with them
" Next generation is not a bad influence for me, actually im the bad influence in the group. They even accept me as who i am. Maybe that's why i can't stay away from them... Because there's no such reason.

"Well, it's not everyone since i never told you something the same as them. Ok, Im not saying that im alright with your friends--- like i always say, don't trust anyone but, those who are telling you to stay from your friends? they maybe not know how much you like your friends."

" So, tell me, what's your decision? Will you choose whatbyou want or what they want for you?" Mom even added making me more puzzled. Tch, she said so much but she is not even helping. She's not siding me nor dad and aunt soojung and that just gives me more pain in the head. She even did some advices that i'll never use. Tch, pyscho?

"Of course, i'll choose what i want. Duh? It's Ice Wu for god's sake." I told mom with an arrogant tone. All this time, mom let me decide on everything but she's always there to comfort me when i made a wrong desicion. I know, my mom is too good for a rude and a brat like me.

Enough of drama, crowd. Ok, so i already decided to be stubborn... again. But it's dad and aunt soojung's decision, for god's sake! They are my family and i trust them so much. I know how they care for me and i know that they have their reasons for doing this, they will never do something that could harm me, anyway. Ugh. This is ing hard. It's between friendship and family but like what i just said, i'll choose what i want.

"Know what? Having friends can hurt you but, it also gaves you joy. If they betray you? Well, it's part of our life and like everyone says, it's their lost." Mom said as she stop the car infront of the big gate of our school. I gave her a weak smile and nod. I trust next generation, i'll trust them as my friends, my new friends.

Im not a friendly kind of person and it is also weird for me to trust and to be friends with them when i still don't know them that much but... I have this feeling, as if they're my sisters and brothers---well, except for that kim taehyun because he's too gay.

***

I was walking at the corridor when I saw a demon walking towards my direction and that just made me roll my eyes. Oh god, i just got everyones attention since im walking with a famous jerk. He was walking besides me with this serious straight face, his eyes are fixed on the hallway, not even looking at me. "The group is seriously nuts when it comes to you, eh?" He stated as he still for focus straight to hallwau. Everyone was staring at us making me feel some stiffness on my self.

"You're quite mysterious. Next generation never liked someone out from the group, in other words, they don't do contacts with other people besides girls's generation's daughters and sons. You're lucky to be close with them." He stated making me pissed. I stop walking making him stop too, "What the is your point?" I asked straight with a pissed tone.

"My point is, never try to tell anyone about our secret." That made me think of the connections between what he said before and he said just now... That's nonsense, isn't it? He sighed and faced me, "slowpoke, what i mean is, they don't trust anyone that quick nor that much." I laughed bitterly as i undestand his deep freaking thing.

"Im not good at betraying anyone nor backstabing. I even fight for my friends, do you know that?" He looked at me with his infamous blank face and stated, "I don't care, just don't try to spill the milk or you'll be killed." He said with a chilling tone making me chuckle. I continue to walk and told him, "That one has a great rhyming. Thanks for an idea for creating poem." I told him in a sarcastic tone as i walk faster, leaving him behind.

"Im telling you now, Ice. I don't trust you. You even told your mom and aunt about mom's---" I stop walking at that moment and turn to him.

"Woah! Stop right there mr. Byun! First of all, i never told anyone about your secret! If it's about my family knowing your secrets--- I-i don't know how that happens." My voice got lower as i end my words.

"Tch. You don't know? Just say that you told them already! You can't deny it! There's no way they'll know such things if you didn't tell them!" He yelled at me. Others were looking at us because of his sudden reaction. I gave him my cold stare.

I helped myself to calm down even though im seriously pissed by his words. I gulped, "S-stop... You don't know what you are saying." I said in a low tone as i look in his eyes. "Tch." He hissed making me laugh in a bitter tone. This guy is seriously hitting on me, eh?

" off, byun. You don't even know me, better stay away from me." I told him and starts to walk away.

He doesn't know who i am. He doesn't know what i can do. That ing jerk...

I got to room with a bad mood. I guess, stephen felt my aura because of his actions. "H-hey, are you ok?" He asked as he check my reaction. I sigh to calm myself. I sat at my seat, he then sit at the seat besides me.

"I just want to ask if you want to go to our clubhouse later. The whole group will be there." He stated. "Yeah, sure." I said with a bored tone, atleast that made him smile. "Last time, i forgot to ask... Taehyun and his mom, it's kinda odd when they got back to their house. Their aura changed." He stated. The atmosphere is starting to change.

I supposed, he's talking about taeyeon and my aunt's encounter. "I dont know, actually. My mom, dad, even my aunt... They're acting weird since we came here in korea." I confessed to him. "Maybe, they're just adjusting with the new environment?" I know he's just trying cheer up my mood by his words but no, my curiousity already went over the top of the rooftop. I already decided to hunt my curiousity... I'll know their secret. I'll make actions from now on.

"No, i know for sure something is going on. Dad, i don't know what he is, same for my mom and aunt." I laughed. "Im a great daughter, aren't i?"