Chapter 12

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

It's been one week since our friendship with next generation got legalize to aunt and still, i can't get the ing puzzle. Their secret? For sure, Im close to it. Maybe, one more piece of the freaking puzzle will solve everything already.

So i was walking--- entering the blanc building. Everyone who was seeing me was kinda puzzle. Well, seeing an unfamiliar face plus wearing a high school uniform makes me weirder. Who student would come to this building, anyway. I went straight to the lobby after having some walks, even the lobby girl was shocked seeing me---but aren't they over reacting for something like this? Damn, i should have change clothes before going here.

"Excuse me but, i want to speak with wu sooyeon. Where is she?" I asked the lobby girl. Yes, i don't know where mom's office is, it's my first time here in seoul's branch of blanc.

The lady shook her head as if she's trying to not remember something--weird, "S-sorry but i think you've got the wrong building, miss." That let me confused again. Mom own this building so... How come im wrong? This is blanc and im pretty sure. "Jessica wu?" I tried to correct it. I suppose, mom is using her english name? But still... "Sorry, there's no jessica wu---"

"Ok fine, just tell your ceo that her daughter is here." I stated to end the talk since im starting to get pissed. It's just not making any sense! ..but again,she just shook her head and stated, "Sorry but i really think you're mistaken. Our ceo here doesn't have---"

Damn, now im pissed. " off. Just tell your ceo that---" i was about to end my speech with some bitter and bad words when suddenly, someone pulled me off and starts to drag me to the elevator as she say apoligize to the lobby girl. She's a stranger, by the way. Because of the sudden happenings and since im also a slowpoke, everything got 'sink-in' when we are already inside the elevator. "Wait, who are you?!" I asked in shocked.

"Indeed, you are Ice." damn, is she teasing me about me being a slowpoke? , did i just had a ing trademark? Being slowpoke is my trademark?! Bull. She smiled at me showing her beautiful eye smile "How did you know me?" I asked. This stranger is weird--everyone around me is weird! Am i that famous or what?

Long straight brown hair, big eyes, the same height as mine, matured face. Maybe, she's older than aunt by years but younger than mom... But still, she's a stranger. "Im Hara, your mom's bestfriend." She said as the door of the elevator open. I think, this is just the third floor of the building so... I guess, this is where mom's office is.--but that's weird? Usually it would be on the last floor, right?

She walked me to a room where mom and aunt are starting to prepare for their photoshoot. Ah, so we are in a studio not in mom's office. Damn, im so stupid! By the way, It's Cheap, right? Modeling for their own brand. Pfft.. They should use professional models or maybe, even idols to promote their brand.

As we got inside, i saw mom's flashing smile as she walk to us. She's wearing winter clothes with a light makeup on. Woah? Never knew mom can be beautiful. "Never thought you're a beauty." I told her in a mocking tone making her hiss. She turned to the lady im with, she smiled at her and said, "Thanks, hara. But, how come you knew this is my daughter?" Mom asked.

"Well, she has the same face as you---making everyone in the lobby had a little chaos. It's just good that everyone didn't took photos of her, i guess they were completely messed up." That hara said and then laugh. Wow, she also did messed me up. What is she talking about, again? "That's a relief. It's really fortunate that you saw her and pull her from the crowd before anything else. I completely forgotten that i should have told her the floor where we are." I completely ignored mom's words because i have something to complain.

"Hey mom, what's with your workers? They don't know who's their boss? Aish. Everyone is seriously weirdos!" I told, but mom just laughed at me and shook her head. "Models, standby!" The photographer shouted making mom bid goodbye for a second to me.

And damn, if i just knew that i will just wait for them to finish their photoshoot, i should have go home and pick them up later!! Aish, mom knows how impatient i am! Because of boredom, i just stared at them the whole time.

Mom is the first one to do the photoshoot and i admit it, she's better than i expect. She does looks professional model on how she act. I never imagine this side of her. I guess, she is a model. Next, it was my mom's bestfriend, that hara and im guessing that she is really a model. From her facial expressions to her poses, for sure she is a model---i guess, that's how they got their friendship, from modeling. Last is aunt soojung. She is wearing a chic clothes making her taste in fashion stands out-- well, her clothes right now was her personal choice.

After 1234568890 years...The photoshoot finished! I even got some sleeps waiting for them. We went straight to a restaurant near mom's building. Mom even got it rented so we are the only people eating inside the restaurant. We are chatting and eating when i decided to ask something. I think this is the best time for it.

"So... Im just wondering if i can go to a concert this sunday." I asked in the middle of their ahjumma talks. The three of them looked at me while still munching their foods. Errr..."Where?" Aunt hara asked. Yes, i call her aunt already. We've been close since we have the same interest in some things and she? she's just crazy as mom. Same as hoe mom looks so shy at first but have a crazyness inside her. No questions why they are bestfriends.

"Smtown reunion comcert. My friend gave me a free ticket, it will be just a waste if im not come---" aunt soojung suddenly cut my words and stated,"no!" A simple word that made me frown and hiss. She's a total KJ when it comes to concerts.

"Im not talking to you!" I shouted at her. I faced mom, so those aunt soojung. She gave mom a look like saying 'don't-let-her!'. Mom then sighed and gave me a smile. Now this is a 50/50 chance. I just wish mom would be in my side today.

"Go." She said that made me smirk at aunt soojung and says, "Asa!" Hahah! My day has come! Aww~ Look at that face of aunt soojung, awful. "What the?! Yah, unnie! You've got to be kidding!" Aunt yelled with rice on . Eww.

"Well, she's already 15 year old---" mom stated but aunt intruded again. She does loves to cut peoples words so much, eh? "She's just 14, correction!" Aunt tried to correct mom but as far as i remember, mom never wanted to lose so she said, "Well, she's 15 in korea so shut up and just eat." Mom said making aunt frown and just stuff rice. Aiyoo~ Childish.

"She's already 15, i guess it's time." Mom said but im still trying to figure out what she mean. "Eh?!" The two aunties asked in chorus making me frown, im such a slowpoke for god's sake!

"Ok, so i decided to slowly feed her. I'll try to slowly tell her our secrets." My eyes got bigger at mom's statement. Aunt hara and aunt soojung even dropped their utensils because of the shocking announcement. Now, this is ing exciting! "What?!" The two asked in chorus, again.

"Well, i decided about it since this kid is seriously nuts about us and besides, she has the right to know about it. She's still my daughter afterall." Mom said as she look at me and smile. "I already introduce her to hara, she already know about your husband. We can slowly give her our secrets. Just Slowly." Mom said, emphasizing the word 'slowly'.

"Err... Ok, i got it but, why slowly?! Just tell her now." Aunt soojung said as she look at me,impatiently. "I want to see her reaction since she always say things to me, Things haters always say" well that's true, i can't argue with that no more. Im a true anti fan of jung soojung

"Oh my, soojung. Did you forgot that this kid here is a slowpoke? Just imagine if i tell her everything right now. She'll be mad for sure." Mom said and then laugh. Wow, ok? Just wow. Im just in disbelief that she says im a slowpoke when i got that from her. Tch, slowpoke, eh?

"Well, that's true. But, slowly telling her, huh? So you want her to go to sment so she'll see me there and get some ideas who we really are?" Aunt said with a one raised eyebrow. Mom then snap her fingers and nod.

So aunt will be in the concert? What is she? A makeup artist? A crew? A stylist?...ahh! Maybe a janitor! Pfft... But, the truth is, im really excited for this sunday because for sure, i'll know new secret and maybe, this time i can connect things again or should i say, maybe this is the last piece i need to know what's on the puzzle?