Chapter 24

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Well, let's just see who'll win between the daughter and mother who's the same hard headed. Is it the mother who'll not believe anything forever or the daughter that will do everything for her mother to believe anything?" And that's when everyone starts to laugh at Jongdae oppa's joke. Oh yeah, i forgot that we have here our beagle line as our clowns.

"Aish. I'll kill everyone once i got out from this ing house. Im serious." Mom uttered as she search around the house. As expected, she saw one of the camera we placed. She really have hawk eyes. It's just creepy how she can feel where the hell are the cameras.

"Damn, she's giving me goosebumps." Eunhyuk oppa uttered as he look at the monitor. Mom is glaring at the camera. I was even shock after seeing her walking towards the camera, i think, she's trying to snatch the camera we put--- but then she can't reach it, as expected. We know her short height so we put the cameras up. Suju oppa suggested that. Indeed, They really know mom.

"Stop it already. Super junior, Exo, Shinee, 2pm and even our next generation planned this. Do you really think you can escape from this house, sica?" Aunt Yul asked mom as she sit on the couch, trying to relax herself. Wow. She can relax in this kind of situation? Wow, Kwon Yuri.

"I'll kill you, Eunhyuk. Im telling you..." Mom told the camera making us feel chills in the spine. Damn, mom is seriously angry for saying such thing. "W-why? Why me?!" Eunhyuk oppa blurted as he look at mom in the monitor. "Yah, did you forgot that you're the one who called her and invited her here, hyung?" Henry oppa reminded eunhyuk oppa making him feel shivers. "Tss." He even hissed.

"Let's just end this fight, sica..." Aunt taeng told mom as she walk towards her. Mom was so angry, i can sense it and i just don't know if this is the best time for something like this. ---I didn't thought of this, ah?

"End a ing fight, taeyeon? Oh yeah, after everything you did to me, being cold to me for years, seeing me as air, wow! You truly deserve to be forgiven!" Mom told her sarcastically. With the HD monitors and cameras,--- We saw Mom's tears flowing. She's really mad. She cries when she's mad.

"Then what do you want?! Saying sorry everyday for your mercy to wake up?!" Aunt taeng starts to get irritated too. Her tone made the other seven ladies stood up from sitting on the couch. They walked towards the two--- i suppose, they already felt the tension building between these two ladies.

"Yes, taeyeon! I did that before, right? I can do that--- saying sorry everyday, talking to you even though you'll just shuts me up anyway, even though im starting to feel out of place when you and tiffany starts talking. Remember the old days, taeyeon?" She asked aunt taeng sarcastically.

"Me as the stupid girl trying to wake you up to notice me, to remember me as your best friend and you, as the girl who's just full of revenge and anger at me." That's when mom recieved a big slap coming from Aunt Taeng. We were all in awe at that moment. I know how sensitive is our microphones and i also know how hard that slap to sting my ears with these high quality earphones.

The seven ladies inside the house tried to stop the both of them for having a physical fight. I sigh as i watch them, this all happening because of me. 

"Damn, Sica! Wake up from your ing nightmare!" Tita taeng yelled making some of the members call her name, trying to stop her. "an everyday sorry, sica? Yeah, i wish can do that like you but damn sica! Im not like you---Im no fearless. Im scared, sica..." Aunt starts to sob as she shake her head slowly.

"S-sica... Im scared... Im scared of your answers for my sorrys. Im scared to hear your painful words. Im scared not to be forgiven." Aunt taeng said, sincerly, honestly. Everyone from their group starts to gets emotional and gets teary. "I know, im selfish. My pride is too high to reach." She even added as she do a bitter laugh.

"I can't forgive you before because im scared, Sica. Im scared from everything. Im scared of myself. My ing ego is too high to reach, you know that sica and i just can't... I-im sorry." Aunt starts to wipe her tears using her bare hands. She tried to stop her sobs and tears but in the end failed. She then laughed bitterly.

"So sica, please don't be like me. Please don't start being like me. You're not scared like me, alright? You're not like me who's stupid and idiot for hating someone who she used to be so close and who she treasure so much. You're not fool so please, wake up already!" Aunt taeng asked mom desperately but mom? She's just standing there, closing her ears from everything, from everyone.

But i know, inside her. Guilt already eaten her, she's just running from it. Mom, please, wake up. I know you are sleepy head but damn! Wake up. You are already stuck in that nightmare!

"Ok... I-if you can't forgive me. If you can't accept my apology---t-then, them..." Aunt said, pointing to her groupmates, also her friends. Everyone was so quiet. Nobody wants to fall in our places because we are breathless, every seconds is breath taking.

"They deserve to be forgiven. They did nothing. I was the one who hurted you the most. I did become cold for years to you, i did hate you because of a nonsense reason, i did vent my anger to leeteuk towards you, i did told the Sment to kick you from the group, i did say hurtful words...so maybe i really deserve not to be forgiven." She said, laughing like a crazy lady as she bow her head. 

But the next thing aunt did was an unexpected thing. Everyone from the room was dumbfounded because the unexpected action of aunt. This was never in my imagination. Never.

"U-unnie..." Aunt seo was the first one to have an reaction. She tried stopping her aunt but aunt taeng is still down there. Surrendering herself. Lowing her pride---does she even have a pride in this state?

Speechless, we are all speechless. It's just so unexpected. I never thought a kim taeyeon will do this...

this is just too much.

"Sica, please..." Aunt begged mom as she kneel infront of mom. After feeding my mind with the situation, after i realize what's happening. I suddenly stood up. I felt the urge stopping everything. This plan is going in the wrong way.

N-no... This is ing wrong.

I snatched the keys from baek oppa's hand who's still in awe. I start to walk towards the door of the attic.This is all wrong. I did the worst choice, i made a ed up situation again! I never thought fixing them is the worst mistake i'll ever do.

"No! They are already happy living in different world so please! Don't mess everything again! It will just make cries and sobs!" -kyungsan

"...Ice! Once you enter,everything will be messed again! And damn, not just simply mess but It will be more complicated now." -baekhyun oppa.

"Do you think if i tell umma about this, everything will be fixed? Do you think she'll believe? Do you think there would be a change?!" - kyungsan

Damn. I was wrong. Everything i did was just a bull. I shouldn't do something like this! I should have listen to everyone. Everyone is ing right!

As i run towards the main door of the house, aunt taeng kneeling infront of mom keeps flashing back in my mind making me got more guilt. In my whole existence, this is my first time to feel so wrong. , everything was once again messed and it's all thanks to me!

Everyone was right, i shouldn't do something like this. Kyungsan is right, aunt soojung, baekhyun oppa is right, i just messed the peaceful lives of these ladies once again.

After unlocking the gate, i quickly entered the house without any hesitation. I run towards the living room then saw the nine of them. Some of them are already crying but mom caught my eyes. I saw a tear coming from her sad eyes...but then, those sad eyes turned to a cold one. She is trying to be numb again and that side of her is not helping this situation! , my mind is messed. Im angry at mom but also to myself. I want to blame myself but i just keep blaming mom. Wow, i just saw and felt the reality of life, everyone.

I sigh, i guess this is a new word for Ice Wu but what can i do when im seeing these people crying and hurting... Because of me. Aist, mom win this time. 

"Aunt, stand up." I told aunt while looking at mom. I can't look at aunt kneeling like that. I just cant. But aunt? I guess she already got deaf, she's not standing up nor didn't bother to answer me. She's just there, still kneeling. And that made me more frustrated.

I ended up laughing...bitterly.

"This is crazy." I uttered as i look at mom being a heartless, staring at aunt taeng who's still kneeling. She's crazy. "Mom, let's go already. You can now go out." I told mom but like aunt, she just ignored me.

That made me mad, in the end, i dragged mom out of the house and to the parking lot where she parks her car. I walk her to the driver's seat and after, i sat at the shotgun's seat. I waited her to drive but she's just staring at nothing. Damn, of all place, why is she spacing out now?!

"Drive already, i still have to pack my things for tomorrow!" I hissed. "You're being rude..." She said in a tone as if she's still not in herself. But bull, right? Me being rude?! Ahh... Yeah, im ing rude.

"Rude, huh? Then what do you think of yourself, huh? Aunt Taeng kneeling infront of you----Yah, mom, do you even know the word mercy? She begged you for forgiveness but what did you do? Stare at her using your cold eyes. Damn, this is ing insane, seriously." I told mom my frustrations and hey, looks like she's starting to get eaten by her own guilt.

"B-but, not everyone deserves forgiveness... Right?" She said while looking straight at nowhere. I sighed. Here she goes again.

"What you're saying right now is a pure , mom. You, yourself, know it already, right? You're starting to believe them but you! You're just the same like aunt taeng---afraid of forgiving. Afraid of nothing. Afraid of being betrayed when in the first place you was never betrayed." I laugh at nth time. It's just crazy. So crazy.

" You're angry at aunt taeng because she ignored you for years, right? But what are you doing right now, mom?! You're doing what you hate the most! You know the pain of being ignored for 2 years, right? You know how hard it is... Then just think of how hard it is for them when you ignored them for 15 years." She was shut up by my words. Looks like my words Hit the right places.

"Oh yeah? Why do i keep explaining to you when you're just the same as aunt taeng? I forgot that you don't listen to anyone." I laughed. "Anyway, i just want to congratulate you." Her eyes narrowed. "You won. I gave up and you won in your game. Hah, you really know your game, mom." I told her. Yes, i do give up-- the new word im talking about.

After creating another chaos, who would choose to continue this? Cries, sobs, hurtful words and even aunt kneeling, i don't want them to experience those again so i do think this is the best choice, us living in san fransisco again... And aunties living here in korea. Better than anything. Better than fixing them.

"You're right, im afraid. I do want to hug them, to tell them how i missed them...but i can't. Im afraid that they might betray me once again---"

"Did they betrayed you, in the first place?" I asked making her shuts for the second time. "Know what? Just drive already so i can ready my things for tomorrow. I know i'll not win in your game already so just stop this conversation. We all know that you will just keep making reasons."

Waste. Everything was wasted. They waste their friendship for over seven years. They waste their everything. Their bond... Their indestrutible bond, their unbreakable bond.

Waste, another wasted friendship. The ruined friendship i almost believe.

I give up.