Chapter 20

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

Ice's


I went inside the bus silently. Everyone was already in it and staring at me blankly. Looks like, they are only waiting for us, taehyun. 

"Aish! We are already late. Where did you go the two of you?!" I was spacing out right infront of everyone in the bus when kyungsan spoke to me. I was still dumbfounded of everything i knew.

I just can't believe it.

I went straight to my seat without a word. The whole ride, i was just looking at the window, not even uttering a word. As I start absorbing everything,  it just made me left in tears. I imagined how they departed from each other, i imagined how tragic is their friendship is.

So...

Everything is because of me? I should be blamed because of everything, then. It was me i should blame and curse for everything, not those who saved me.

We already got in an amusement park, everyone in the bus then starts to walk away from the bus but except me, im just sitting here, staring at nothing. I don't know how to react. I don't know what to say. I don't know how to move.

"Y-yah, are you not going?" Taehyun asked me as he tap my shoulder. I gulped. I moved my head to the window. Im trying not to cry here and he's there asking me if i want to get to the amusement park---does that even makes sense?

"I guess, you would not like to go." He said and then sigh. "Mr. Cho! I'll just stay here!" I heard him.

"Eh? Taehyun-ah? I thought, you are excited to go?" And then i heard stephen's voice. "Why? Why aren't you going?" I heard kyungsan's voice. I can hear it loud and clear so im pretty sure that he is just near our seats.

"Im just tired." Taehyun answered. "Wait, yah, ice wu! You're not going too? What's with you guys? You're weird. It's amusement park for god's sake." He said cheerfully as if he's encouraging us. I can't take it anymore.

I stood up and faced him. I gulped, he was surprised seeing me with tears. "W-what happened?" He even asked innocently making me got more mad. Is he even in his right mind?! I never thought he is this evil!

"You knew, right? You knew everything from the start!" I yelled at him. The four of us were the only person inside the bus so maybe, i can now yell at him for this.

"W-what are you talking about,ice?" He asked making me laugh bitterly. " off, Cho Kyungsan! You knew about the real reason of those ladies why they betrayed my mom! But what the did you do?! You didn't tell mom about their reason! They real ing reason!" I yelled at him while hitting him. The two guys then tried to stop me from hitting and pushing our teacher.

Im frustrated! Im mad! Im the one who caused this mess! Everything became messed because of me!

"Stop it, ice!" He yelled with burning eyes. "Do you think that if i'll tell umma about this, everything will be fixed? Do you think she will believe me? Do you think there would be a change?!"

"For ing god damn sake, Cho Kyungsan! Yes! There will be a big change and yes! Mom will believe everything because that's the truth!"

"Oh c'mon, ice! You know your mom! Once she was betrayed, she'll never believe that person!" He told me.

"But damn! She was not betrayed for nothing! Actually, They didn't even backstabed my mom! They just protect mom and... me."

"Once you tell your mom about this, she'll just think that you are siding on those girls over her! She'll just think that you are believing their story. The story she'll never believe!" He yelled at me but i just shook my head.

"No! Mom will never think that way! She will believe everything! She needs to, because that's the truth!" I told him.

"Damn! Stop it, Ice! Don't dare to tell your mom! Everything is now ok! Don't mess everything once again!" He added making me laugh.

"What the , kyungsan?! Do you really think you are a son of my mom?! Of the whole girls' generation?! How can you take no guilt when you see mom hurting because she thought her sisters betrayed her when they didn't! How can you bear seeing mom in that state?! You're ing retard!"

"No! They are already happy living in different worlds so please! Don't mess everything again! It will just make cries and sobs again! Please." He even said, trying to beg me. I laugh sarcastically.

The with this guy?!

"Happy?! You think my mom is happy after thinking that her sisters betryed her?! Really?! If you are already contented with this way ,well, im not! I'll tell mom!"

"They once told your mom but she never believed it! That's why Taeyeon umma stopped believing their friendship will comeback." I shook my head. No! I will end this ing war.

"I'll tell mom. I'll bring their friendship back! I'll make mom believe everything. I started this, so i will end this. I swear."

***

"You're early? It's just 3pm, i thought the fieldtrip would last a day?" I walked straight to her table in her office here in the blanc. Like i said, i'll end this war and i don't have the time to end that tour if my conscience is already killing me inside.

I sat at the vacant seat infront of her table. I look straight in her eyes. "Mom, listen to me. Hear me and please, believe me,im telling the truth, ok?" She nodded at me as she gives me a smile.

"So, let's hear it." She said. She closed the folder she's looking at and start focusing on me. "Snsd kicked you out because of me. They just want you to leave the group for your own sake--- for our sakes! Sm can file you lawsuit once they knew about your pregnanct so what they did is, kick you out so there will be no lawsuits and court meetings and everything. Blanc, Promotions, pregnancy, everything happened at the same time making you more stressed. I can die that time that's why they want you to leave the group, they saved you from lawsuits. They chose to depart you from the group for the media not to know about me, your daughter." I explained... But instead, she just laugh at me.

"So? Girls' generation told you that story too? Well, sometimes, you need to know what's invented and the real one,Ice-ah. Let's be realistic."

What the ?!

"Mom! Why can't you ing believe it?!" I started to get irritated. She's being stubborn!

"Because i can't believe in something im sure not true! It doesn't make sense, Ice! They can just tell me to leave! Why need to be so dramatic and everything? Didn't you thought of it, ice?" Damn! Mom is being mom again and i just ing hate it!

"I heard about it before. My former group went to me and told me about their story 'version' but i didn't believe at all. It's just too dramatic. And hey! I can't believe they made you believe their story. An Ice wu believing something from someone she hates? It's new, huh?" I hissed at mom's reaction. The with mom?! How can she just laugh at it when it's the truth!

"Mom! It's true! That's the truth! Believe me." I desperately said, begging her to believe but still, she just laugh. "Ok, stop it already, Ice. You are just telling me that you believe them more than your mom. Well,what can i do anyway? Their story is more dramatic and more thrilling."

" mom! Why can't you believe a simple thing?! It's the ing truth! Deal with it, already."

"Stop your trantums,Ice. You can't get things the way you want. You can't make me believe their big lie because simply it's not true! Now, if you are just going to continue this, just please get out. I still have things to finish." Mom said,being a hard headed again.

I laugh bitterly at her actions.

"I know. I know why you can't believe them. Because simply you don't want to. You don't want to believe that they did that for your own sake not for the ing fame you always say! You don't want to believe them because you want to blame them for your departurement--- yes! They maybe really are blamed for kicking you out but... You can't just accept the fact that they did that to save you and to save me and not because they want to betray you." I stood up and started to walk away.

Kyungsan was right, mom is a hard headed woman to deal with. She's stubborn, she has her own beliefs but i'll make sure to straighten up things. Mom can't continue being like this--- they can't continue living like this.

I will fix this. I swear. I'll do anything just to get them back.

Tch. I supposed, mom forgot that im her daughter. Im just the same as her, stubborn and guess what? Im hard headed more than her. I'll get ot9 back in no time and that's for sure.