Chapter 10

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

I was at the car with taehyun and it's all about silence in here and not just silence but an Awkward silence, great, isn't it? The girls' generation told taehyun to court me home and it's a real time burden for the two of us. It will be  just better if stephen drove me not this arrogant jerk or best, if they just give me a ride without anyones companion. Taehyun is not even driving the car to start with. yeah, we have a driver here with us. So the same as me, he is just sitting here, looking at the window.

The car was filled with silence until taehyun chuckled. At first, i thought he was with earphones but he turned his head to me and gave me a mischiveous smile. Now, he's creepy.

"It was an honor." He said with a smile. Wait, am i dreaming? Is it real that he is smiling at me? "Honor?" I asked. "It's an honor to meet you. You made next generation laugh and smile more. You even made our moms laugh." What is he talking about? He is getting odd--- weirder than her mom.

"Next generation, the group that only gives smiles to everyone, of course except for us--- their friends and family. Next generation only laughs if they are comfortable with someone and take note, they don't laugh that much but now, you're making them laugh and smile a lot!...even in a public area." He said as he stare at the window of the car who is hard tinded, the same as mom's car.

"Girls' generation? I saw their interviews and reality shows before because that's the only way to see them laugh and smile so much. I don't know if they're just really like that when camera is rolling or something happened that made them like that because our moms, never laugh--- yeah, maybe sometimes they do laugh but not that big but you, you made them laugh as if there's no tomorrow. You even made them giggle. It's a big mysterious, isn't it?" He asked.

Really? Are they really like that? Those ladies never laugh before like that? But, i saw them laughing awhile ago. I saw them doing bondings with us and they are really funny. They are even crazy.

"An ordinary girl named Ice Wu made everyone around her change--- but of course, you'll never change me. You'll never change how i treat you. I will always be a snobish and i will never let you see my childish side." He said with a glare. Now, he's being an immature... Speaking of being childish. °3°

"Know what? No one ask you to change. Tch, as if i'll like you once you are friendly." Then he glared at me again. "Shut up! As if i'll like you."

"Woah~ never asked you to like me. Tell me, have you fallen to me already?" I ask as i smirk to him. Actually, im just teasing him because i just love to see his ugly face to get cramped. "I'll never like a girl like you! A cussing machine and very loud girl will never do me."

"Well, your mom is kinda cussing machine and she is also loud. So, you hate your mom?" I asked as i start tapping my phone. I faced my phone to him so that he'll see im recording his voice right now. "Y-you..." Now, he's mad. It made me chuckle. He do really looks ugly.

"Wahh~ yah, aunt taengoo. Heard your son? He just said that he hate---"

"Stop it, you witch!" I was surprise after hearing his words. Wow? So im a witch now? I was about to tell him 'some' hurting words when suddenly, the driver stopped us by a fake cough. I glared at taehyun... So does he. And now we have a glaring competion, everyone!

"U-uhm... We're already at the destination." The driver said. I hissed as i open the door of the car. I even close the door with full force making a big noise. Now i can imagine how mad taehyun is. I smirked as i start to walk inside home.

Mom and dad are not home for today since they have their own stuffs. Mom doing things in her company while dad is in china. Aww~ a lonely night again for Ice Wu. I lay down on the sofa in the living room and did a heavy sigh. Today is a sure long day. I just felt the tiredness, right now.

Am i considered to be lucky? Knowing girls' generation? The legendary group, one of the kpop queens? Well, that doesn't count for sure, they're stars from the past not in the present. There's no way they are still popular these days.

Damn, it's kinda boring here in the house. I fished out my phone and starts dialing aunt's number. I want her company right now. "Yah?! What do you want?" Hear that? That's her welcoming voice for me. "Where are you now? Please be here immediately." I told her with a desparate tone but she just sigh."Why?" She asked in a low tone.

"Just because." I said. "Sorry, ok? I still have to do something." That made me sit straight. So she's doing some business?---wait, now im curious what she do in her life. I don't even know what's her work and that never crossed my mind. "What are you doing?" I asked as i do an indian sit on the couch.

"N-nothing. Ok, i need to go now." Before she can end the call, i asked her again a new question. "Are you in your condo, anyway?" I asked. I remember last time i call her, a guy picked the phone and until now, it's still a mystery since we are not seeing each other lately. Yeah, it's kinda weird that she's not in our house these days.

Is she really doing some important things?

"Y-Yes-- No!--- i mean, y-yes." What the? What kind of answer is that? Tsk. Now im getting more curious here. "Soojung-ah! Let's have the last practice!" Then the call ended. I hissed as i look at my phone.

Heol. She really hung up. Damn!! My mind is starting to kill my system because of curiosity. Tsk, i shook my head to forgot everything. I start scrolling down on my contacts again, finding someone to bully. Im dying of boredness, i can't let myself die in this situation.

Almost everyone in my contacts came from America...not until i saw two names on it. Kyungsoo oppa and jongdae oppa.

'come to our place sometimes'

I smirked. How i wish, they gave me their address. I searched on my contacts if they gave me their address and jackpot, dude! They gave me their freaking address. My victory smile flashed, "it's time for a trip."

I changed my clothes from uniform from school to a plain loose black tshirt and a torn jeans. I even wear my snickers. I just want to feel comfy right. I picked a cab over the street and gave the address to the driver.

Jongdae oppa and kyungsoo oppa? Wait---It's odd that they're living in one unit. Yes, they are living in a condo unit. A building where only wealthy peoples are in.

I went straight to the elevator---not confirming to the lobby if they really live in this building. I just pressed the doorbell of the unit and in just seconds, it was opened by a... Guy wearing only boxers?!

.

.

.

...Damn. This is embarassing.

"O-oh... Sorry for that" he said as he try to cover his... 'you-know-what-it-is' using his hands. "But who are you?" He asked. He have this brown hair and a muscular body---not that hunky, ok?-- wait! What am i saying again?!

"Uhm... I think, i got the wrong address. Sorry." I said trying to not look at him. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand. Errr... He used that hand to cover his!

"Wait, you're kinda familiar. I maybe know who you want to meet. Tell me." He said with an uncomfortable feeling with me. Well, im awkward with him too.

Ok, i know it's not good to entertain a stranger but it's not bad to talk to a 'hunky stranger', right? "I was looking for kim jongdae and do kyungsoo." I told him. "A-ah! I know them! They live here. Wait a second, ok?" He said and then left me outside the door. He even left the door epen making me see him running around the unit until he was gone from my eyes. As i can from the outside of this unit, it is really huge room. Maybe, i can even play football around the unit.

I waited for about a minute and when he got back, i was taken aback. Damn, he and these big group of guys are running towards the door. There are eight guys trying to fit in the door right now and it is really scary.

Looks like i really got the wrong unit. I was about to run away when i heard jongdae oppa, "yah! Get out of the way." Oppa was then got out from the unit and gave me a wave. "Hey, sorry for that. They are just excited to see you." Oppa said with a flash of embarassment on his face.

"A-ah... It's just, i didn't expect you are living with so many guys." I said. "No! Actually, we are not living together. It's just that..we got tired from the practice so we decided not to go home for tonight." The guy with big ears said. Yeah, big ears and a big height. That seriously looks scary, i know--but he is handsome.

"Practice?" I asked out of curiosity. "A-ah! We are just doing some practice for our theatre play. You know, we are theatre actors, you forgot?" Then kyungsoo oppa showed up from nowhere. Wow, he really do looks small around these guys.

"Ah, ok." I said as i nod. Damn, why does everyone looks creepy? Creepy smiles around the world, eh?

"Hey, let's go inside the room." Kyungsoo oppa stated but that made me shook my head. Eight guys with me is such a... It's just bothering me. "Oh c'mon, ice. It's ok. Your dad and us are friends, we will tell him about you. So don't worry, ok?" The guy with a tan skin said as he pull me inside the unit. I sighed. Jongdae oppa and kyungsoo oppa are here so for sure, they'll take care of me,right?

As expected, the condo unit is really huge. They told me to sit on the couch as they contact my dad. I just silently nod and look around the unit. Picture frames are around the house. Pictures while they are in stage outfit, pictures while they are handling a trophy and awards and... Pictures with dad. Wow, so they already won awards? Proffesional theatre actors, huh?.. but why is dad with them while handling trophy? 

Ah! I got it, dad started as a theatre actor!

"What do you want, ice? Juice or shake?" The cute guy said. I just smile shyly and said, "anything will do." He then smile at me again.

"Oh! My bad. Sorry, we didn't even introduce ourselves to you. Wait for here, i'll get them so that we can start to introduce ourselves." He said then starts to walk away.

After some minutes, he went back with the whole team. "Im Suho oppa, better call us oppa,ok?" I just nod and smile at the guy who asked me awhile ago about what i want to drink.

"Yeol oppa here. Nice meeting you, Ice." The big guy with the big ears said. "Im yixing. Just call me yixing oppa or lay oppa... Whatever you want will do." The another guy said. "Sehun oppa or sese oppa is fine with me. Pick what you want, Ice." The guy who opened the door for me before. "Xiumin oppa here. I hope we can be good friends." The guy with the chubby face said.

"Hey! JongIn oppa here! It's been awhile, icey and... I can't believe you've got taller... Taller than your mom?" The guy with the tan skin said making myself asks whys again.

Why does everyone knows me, like seriously? First girls generation's tiffany and then next, this guy? seriously?!

"How did you know me?" I asked with full curiosity. From what i remember, i never saw him... Just his name, it's familiar.

Jongin? Where did i hear that again?  Im pretty sure, i heard that name before. I maybe have this memory gap but i know, his name is really familiar.

"B-because... Im your father's friend, you forgot?" He said and looks like he's nervous? Avoiding glances, don't know how to act, getting pale---indeed, he's hiding something. He's just the same as dad.

Wait,is this still part of mom's secret? Wow,what a big secret it is. Looks like everyone knows the secret except me who's their daughter. Great.

Maybe one day,i'll just woke up just to know that the whole world already know their secret and still,i don't know about it. Legit.

The awkward atmosphere is steering the whole room when the door suddenly opened. We all turned to the door which is not that far from our place. A guy with a heavy eyeliner was walking towards us with a curious look. My eyebrow raised when i remember his face.

.

.

.

 

I laugh bitterly after realizing things. Damn, i was really stupid for not realizing things.

"Baekhyun-ah, why are you late?" Jongin oppa asked as he starts to walk towards that baekhyun. "I went back to sm to see taeyeon. She was kinda mad at me for not telling her that we will perform next sunday in the concert." He said with a flash of sadness in his eyes. Jongin oppa then pat him in his shoulder as if he's cheering him up. "That's ok. You always fight anyway." Jongin oppa even added with a little laugh.

I silently laugh as i connect things. A secret is a key to another secret and damn, this is exciting.

The baekhyun saw me and give me a weird look, "she is ice, right?" He asked as he point his index finger at me. Yeol oppa was about to speak when i start to speak to that baekhyun. "Yes. Im Ice wu. Nice meeting you, Mr. Baekhyun. Anyway, taehyun did really get his features from you." I said making their jaws drop. I smirked.

"Stop fooling me already, guys... i already know it, You are Exo."