Chapter 21

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

3rd person's

A five year old girl was siting on a grassland, outside their house, playing dolls alone--- it was Ice when she was on her childhood days. She's wearing a pink jumper and has a pigtail hairstyle. Smiling from ear to ear---a smile you will never thought an Ice Wu would have.

Suddenly, a guy with black shorts and big candy in his hand went to the girl's place who's playing-- it was taehyun on his childhood. Even though he's still in his childhood, Byun Baekhyun's face still resemble him so much making it really hard to not convince everyone that's he is ain't baekhyun's son.

"Yah." He said out of nowhere as he kick the dolls around the girl. The girl then started crying, "What the?! Why did you kick my dolls?! Wahhh!!!" The girl cried making the boy worried about her. He is in panicked seeing someone crying because of him.

"W-wait! Don't cry! I-im sorry, ok?" He said, trying to cheer the girl. "Im taehyun. My mother went in this neighborhood. She said she has some business with someone. You, who are you?" He asked, changing the topic---trying to leave the scene he made before.

"Im Ice Wu. We just visited here in grandma's house. I live in America, actually." The young girl said as she sob. Her korean accent are still hanging in there with some english accent. "Really? Wow. So you rode an airplane?" He asked as he giggle excitedly. The girl then starts to get entertained, forgetting about what this guy did to his dolls before.

"Yes. Why?" She asked with smile in her face. "Heol. I want to ride airplane someday!" The young girl then giggled at his answer. "Well, someday, you should ride it because it's so exciting and foods are in everywhere as you fly. You can have more candies, chocolates and everything you want!" She told the boy making him more excited riding one someday.

"Then promise me you will tour me in the airplane once i got in it!" The boy insist making the girl laugh. "Of course, i will! Just remember my name and someday, i'll tour you inside a airplane!"

As the two child laugh and play, a sudden screams was heard inside ice's house. "Wait here, ok?" The girl told her new friend and went running inside their house.

She saw a scene that she never thought she'll see. It was her mom crying on her dad's shoulder while there's a lady in blonde hair, tho she looks  korean. "Sica---" the lady who's stranger to her was about to state something when her mom yelled at her, "Just get out! I'll never believe you, Kim Taeyeon! Never!" Her mom yelled at the lady.

It was unusual for her to see her mom screaming and crying. Her mom is too soft to yell at someone. "Noona, please. I don't think the day is today." Her dad then told as he pat his wife's back.

The lady smiled and said, "I guess, it will never be forever, Kris. I'll go now... Goodbye, Sica." The lady bid her last goodbye as she starts walking to the door of the house. She was with sad eyes--- teary eyes. She was outside the house already when the little Ice decided to follow the lady. She was puzzled seeing her new friend handling and talking to the lady who just messed her mom.

"Ahjummonim!" She called the lady, the lady then stopped and look at Ice. Ice went closer to the lady. "Umma, she's the girl im talking about. My new friend." taehyun told her mom. Her mom then laughed.

She kneel down to get in her height, "Icey... Fany is right. You just look the same as your mom." She said smiling and crying at the same time. "I just really wish you can be friend with our next generations... But it's too imposible."

"Why did you make my mom cry?!" The girl asked angrily. The lady then laughed again. "You hate me. I guess, you really have to hate us for making your mom cry and make her feel pain."

Ice's

Suddenly, i woke up in the middle of the night. Trying to recall my dream. A dream that maybe happened before. I was awakaned by understanding everything.

It's not just an ordinary dream, it's a ing fact that happened before... I remember, mom cried before that she can barely breath. She was even hospitalized because of that. I now remember why she got to the hospital. Damn, this is...

. My ing conscience is killing me. I need to do about them ASAP.

***

"So what's your plan now, Ice?" Stephen asked as he sip on his apple juice. We're on the cafeteria of the school-- i just did cuttings with them. I know, im a bad influence to this group. Even these two girls cutted classes so that they can only join me cutting. I just wish, their moms will not know this one.

About their moms. Greatfully, i already talked to them. I apologized for saying things to them. They are really kind for accepting me again. They even told me to call them 'aunt' again but i refuse to. I remember bad mouthing them before but they insist. So what can i do?

Anyway, i talked to them about them fixing with mom. They refused being friend with mom again--- 'it's just too imposible', they said. But i promised them that i'll bring their friendship back. Aunt Sunkyu just laugh at me actually, saying that my mom is too hard headed so it is really imposible. They even said that they are already ok with this kind of setup since mom is already in a good place.

"I'll make mom believe everything." I stated making everyone smile. "But, how?" Taehyun asked in a bored tone. Yeah, he is also here and i just hate that fact.

"Just watch, taehyun. You'll see my best side." I told him as i smirk. He just hissed and mumbled things, saying im arrogant. Well, if im an arrogant, what is he then?

"Where is Hyung, anyway?" Stephen asked as he turn his head around the cafeteria. He is talking about Kyungsan. Yeah, they knew about him since my dramatic entry on the bus last time.

"But unnie, your flight will be next monday already. It's already friday today. Are you sure we can still do it?" Minhyul asked worriedly. I sigh, ironicaly, the last time, im so excited for my flight but now... I don't want to go anymore.

"I'll do everything in my last three days here in korea. I need to bring them back, that's the only way i can repay them for everything they sacrifice for me." I said, looking at the juice box of my juice infornt of me.

"They saved me from everything. From the public's eye to death. Aigoo. I can't believe i bad mouthed them,i even said they are just famewhores. Damn." Im guilty for everything. Even my conscience is killing me.

"Tch. You are too dramatic. Mom said it's already ok already, right? You look like a retard." Damn. I just really hate this arrogant jerk.

"Unnie, do you already have a plan?" Sungjoong asked again. I do have this idea but i need so many things to perform this thing and Then i only have three days---aish, this is much harder than algebra. "Yes, but i dont think i can do this with just three days."

"Tch. Then move your flight, stupid." I rolled my eyes on taehyun's sarcastic answer. "I just wish i can do that. Im not a spoiled brat like you, jerk." I answered making him hiss.

"Yah, stop it already, the both of you. Ice, don't worry. Next generation will help you and also, i will contact my dad to help." Stephen said making smile. His eye smile reminds me of her mom. They look the same.

"Then if that's the case. I will call dad's group. Super junior will be a big help for sure." Sungjoong said excitedly. "Ok, fine, i will ask the baekyeol about it." Taehyun said in a bored tone.

After everyone's volunteers, we all turn to minhyul, waiting for her to volunteer her father's group, SHINee. "Hey, don't ever think about SHINee. You know how clumsy they are!" She said with a high tone making us laugh. I wonder, is SHINee that clumsy? Really?

"So exo, suju and 2pm will be in our plan? Wow. Bunch of KIdols will participate in our operation. I just got the feels right now."

"Fine, i'll ask SHINee. Just don't appoint them in such hard tasks...you know how they fail things easily." We all laugh again at sungjoong's word.

***

"Daebak, that's awesome. You are better than our evil maknae, kyuhyun, eh?" Eunhyuk oppa stated while even clapping his hands.

"But... That's too big operation. Do you think, we can do that?" Baekhyun oppa asked with a smile. I guess, he is also surprise with my idea.

"Yeah, and we need tons of bucks for the plan. That's why im thinking of another plan." I told them while frowning. Exo's baekhyun, suho and chen, suju's heechul and eunhyuk, shinee's minho and taemin are here with us in a rented cafè. Sungjoong's dad can't make it today so he just send his two hyungs in super junior as his representative.

"No way! That's a hella great plan! That's good, we just need someone to support our needs in the operation. We need a sponsor, people!" Heechul oppa said making everyone agree. "But who will support the operation?" Suho oppa asked making everyone look at him. I chuckled at everyone's reaction.

"You don't mean im going to pay for---"

"Asa! We already have our sponsor for the plan! Suho will be paying for everything!" Eunhyuk oppa said as he start clapping his hands again. Everyone then starts to clap their hands making suho oppa hopeless. "I guess, i really need to pay for everything..." He said as he sigh.

***
Sunday. It's the only day we have. Tomorrow morning will be our flight so we need to fix everything today. We don't have any space for mistakes--- i just wish there will be none of it.

Inhale. Exhale.

It's now or never, Ice--- wait, no way! If this one didn't do good then i'll make another plan again! This is just a ing plan A for god's sake. But i bet, this will be the first and last because for sure? After this plan, everything will be ok!

"Sounds?" Henry oppa asked. "Check!" Nichkhun oppa, wooyoung oppa and taecyeon oppa answered brightly, in short, the 2pm guys are in charge for the sound system around the house. "Cameras?" Heechul oppa asked. "Check!" Kibum(key) oppa, minho oppa and taemin oppa are incharge for cameras around the house. Once they miss something on the camera, we might mess. "Mic?" Eunhyuk oppa asked. "Check!" Baekhyun oppa, yeol oppa and jongdae oppa answered.

"Should we start then?" Henry oppa asked with a flash of his infamous smirk. I smirked. Maybe, we should really start the plan already.

"Hyung, call them already." Henry oppa stated making eunhyuk oppa and heechul oppa starts their tasks.

Damn. This is hella getting exciting.