Chapter 14 (Part2)

Unbreakable Bond (ot9)

"Unnie, i told you to go home now, right? Please, just go home already. Crowd might enter the hall any minute. Im begging you." Aunt soojubg tried so hard to please mom but in the end, mom just gave her a glare. I can see how mad mom is now. Her eyes are burning--- same as when she saw aunt fany's interview when we're on america. Damn, so i was right, the whole time?

When hits, it really hits the spot.

"Stop it, Soojung. I went here to see the reunion of kpop groups from the past, right? To see the reunion of DBSK, the reunion of Super Junior, the reunion of f(x) and of course, the reunion of the complete members of girls' generation." Mom said in a sarcastic tone. I bow my head down and close my fist tight. I knew it. Im right.

"Jessica..." Aunt taeng uttered. Mom then face aunt and gave her a plastic smile. "Oh? Kim taeyeon-ah! The ost queen! Wow, great thing, isn't it? Getting the fame you want!" Mom added with her sarcastic tone. Is she playing around?! Damn. She's giving me chills.

"You don't know what your saying sic---"

"Sunkyu-ah, can you please stop being too good to me? Not because your daughter is here, i'll not talk anything." Mom said in a calm but deadly tone. I shook my head and gulped. No, this should be stop. I don't know what happened 15 years ago but mom is getting rude.

"Mom, stop it. You're being too rude already." I told mom but she just laugh at me. "You don't know what you're talking about, kiddo." Mom said as she give me a bitter smile. "Unnie, stop it. Crowd might be here any minute!" Aunt tried to stop mom again. She's already desperate...she knows how this one will end.

"Unnie, you don't get it. Why can't you believe us?!" My attention was caught when aunt seo suddenly burst in crying. I was surprise seeing aunt seo crying in front of mom, begging her. "Because it's unbelievable, juhyeon. You once betrayed me and please, can you stop your fake tears?! You've been fake like them. Fakes, liars, fame ... What else is there? There's too many that i can't even count with two hands." Mom said with a smirk on her face. I gulped, where is this coming?

***

"Taeyeon-ah! How can you betray me? Right now, it's taengsic shi dae!" The two of them put their hands on the screen and gave a wave. They were laughing and giggling as if they really mean what they had just said. That's when i laugh sarcastically after the video ended. That's freakin' funny. It's funny how they ended up...like this

It's 12 in the midnight and For the last four hours, i knew things that i wish i never knew---everyone was right. Mom was kicked out by the group she loved, girls' generation. She was kicked out by her sisters. They kicked mom just because she got busy with her company, blanc. Psh, lame excuses.

I can't believe that behind those angelic faces, a demon lives inside. Just for fame, they did things that is too much. I even saw some videos where mom was being left out. Damn, i know it's too late but, i think i just felt what everyone felt last september 31, 2014. Waste, they waste everything just because of fame.

At the first five years they had, they were so close, each of them are very close to each other but then, taeyeon became cold to my mom. No much interactions with mom--- taeyeon simply hated mom. There where some theories and rumours too, saying that mom's bestfriend before was taeyeon but after 2012, the table turned.

Some also says that the sub-unit of snsd was supposed to be TTJ (taeyeon-tiffany-jessica) but because taeyeon and tiffany hated mom and they can be over shadow by mom, they asked the company to change it to seohyun. They convinced the company by saying that mom is already too busy and is already known by everyone. It was also said that taeyeon was the main reason for mom's departurement. She is the one who told the sm to kick mom out. At first, i didn't believe it but after seeing their videos, videos of them leaving mom behind-- i don't know anymore.

They were so close, as if they are siblings. They are clumsy, funny, derp infront of the camera, i almost even become a sone but... After seeing their videos after mom left? It's funny how they act as if they never lose a member. Actually, the derp, funny, clumsy snsd is still there. You can't even tell that they lose a member since they are still funny and still laugh so much.

They are really a pro or maybe, fame just changed them. It changed them so much. Sometimes, fame can be really poisonous.

***

It's a new morning. And this morning is an awkward morning. With dad and mom fought, me knowing their secret and mom not in good mood, This morning is just too awkward, seriously.

"Sooyeon, i heard... Donghae drove you home last night." Dad started a small talk to break the silence while we are on the breakfast but mom decided to not answer. Damn, now it's getting more awkward.

And yeah, uncle donghae brought us home last night. Mom was too wasted.

Flashback.

We are at the back of the building. Mom walked out when two members of super junior intruded the scene. They stopped the arguements between mom and the eight other ladies. 

I can't react nor say anything because i just can't. I was in awe. I don't know how to react when i don't know what's happening. I turned to mom who's busy sobbing while her head is bowed down on the road. I sigh, what should i do?!

"Sica-ah, i'll drive you home." A guy's voice was suddenly heard by the two of us making me turn my head to see who it is, It was one of the guys who stopped them inside the concert hall.  Mom bow didn't answer and still cried. I can't believe she's crying like this just because of those ladies. She really got hurt by them.

"D-donghae..." Mom uttered--- must be the name of the guy who's now patting her shoulder. But the next scene made my eyes wider in shocked, mom just hugged the guy the tightly and cried on his shoulder. "It hurts... s-still hurts as if it was just yesterday. I-i thought im already, ok?" Mom sobs again. The donghae tried to calm mom by tapping her back.

"Shh... It's ok. Everything has a reason. They have a reason." That donghae told mom. "I know their reason, for fame... They kicked me for fame." I clenched my fist after hearing mom's words. Everything makes sense now.

End of flashback.

"C'mon, Ice. I'll drive you to your school now. Let's go now." Mom said and stood up, ignoring dad. I sigh as i stand up and left my breakfast at the table. I wore my Shoulder bag before walking Lazily. Mom went outside of the house first. Before leaving the house, i faced dad and told him some advice, "Clearing that issue will be a help big, for sure." i told him before biding my goodbye.

I went out and ride mom's car. I sat infront, besided her. She let a heavy sigh before driving. The whole ride was filled with silence. I look at the window when i saw a blanc branch near my school. I saw mom, aunt and hara unnie's pictures around it. The pictures that came from their latest photoshoot. Other girls are around the pictures are doing pictorial with the posters of mom. I smile bitterly after seeing many guys and girls smiling widely while staring at mom, aunt and hara unnie's pictures. Indeed, they are popular.

***

I was walking in the corridor of the school with cold aura. Everyone was talking about last night's concert and it is just giving me hard time calming myself. Just thinking about last night gives me a hard time not thinking about mom's sobs. I clenched my fist after remembering how mom cried and sob so much. They betrayed mom, they lied to mom. Forever nine? Damn, it's not ing true. It's a ing lie for god's sake.

I went straight to the room and saw this big chaos, "it was really epic! I never thought someone still have this kind of poster!" My girl classmate said prouldy as she let others see the poster she hands. I was about to sit at my seat when i heard this words, "Daebak. Ot9 poster with each ones authographs?!" My eyes rang at that moment. What did i just hear? A freaking ot9 poster, eh? Damn, even in this generation?! They still have freaking fans in this generation?!

I started to walk at their place. I pushed everyone who's in my way because i can't control myself no more. I pulled the poster out of the hand of the girl who is lurring herself with amazement. "Yah! Be careful with the poster! That's 1,000,000 won for pete's sake!" I smirked as i look at the poster. 1,000,000 won? She spend that much just because she's a delusional fan who still believes in ot9? Oh god! Why these peoples are so idiot?!

"Into the new world poster. Fresh faces, fresh s. They are even complete here. This is really epic, isn't it?" I asked sarcasticaly as i stare at the girl. She gave me a proud smile and nod. "What waste of money since ot9 never exist. Congrats for wasting money, the same on how they waste their friendship." I told her as i tear the poster slowly. Everyone gasp as i tear it pieces by pieces. Atleast, i can release my anger by doing this!

"Unnie..." After hearing that voice, i smirked. What a great moment. The next generation is here! The whole next generation is looking at me while im tearing their precious mom's poster. Psh.