He's my heartbeat

Ugly Swan , Clumsy Queen

 

Young Ja POV

" Yah you ! " someone shouted my name . Eww , why is HER voice sounds ugly . Ahhh I know . That must be her face is ugly too . Muahahaha . I turn back and Tadaaaa ! I told you . Her face even uglier than her voice . 

What ? You ask me who ? Yah ! Who else ? It must be Sulli ! Aigoo . " Yes ? " she walk to me with her , with her act like a diva and flip her hair behind . Eww , I can do that more passionate . Hahahaha

" How are you this year ? " she ask me with her annoying voice . Then , she wipe my shoulder . Aww , you're playing with me huh ? Haha , opss you got the wrong person okay .

" Ohh you really care about me huh ? " I ask with a cynical smile appear on my face . 

" Of course . I always care about you every year . You know why ? " I made a puppy eyes and shook innocently . She glance at me . " Because you will always be my 'toys' every year . Aigoo " she pinch my cheek . You really want to get my punch one day . 

" Of course . I'll take a very good care of myself . Jussssssttttt for youuuuu " and smile cynically . She glance at me and walk away . And suddenly ...

 

" Young Ja-ah , did she do anything to you ? " Jiyeon suddenly came from somewhere I don't know , with her usual react , the clumsy one and touch every part of my body . 

" Yah ! " I push her . " She did nothing okay " she sigh of relief . Aigoo , this Jiyeon . She never change . She always being the clumsy one . We have a chat when Jiyeon suddenly widened her eyes . " Wae Jiyeon-ah ? " 

She look at me " Ah ? " she shook her head and keep blinking her eyes , " Ah ha , not ... nothing " she smile nervously . Aishh , what's wrong with her ? " Hmm Young Ja-ah , I got to go now . We'll see later okay ! " she waves and walk away . 

Aigoo ~ Eh ! Wait ! Aishh , I forgot to tell her . Hehe , like always . I want to ask her to accompany me to FullHouse Cafe . Why ? Okay , I'll tell you later ! When we're there . 

 

Victoria POV

It's my free time . I take a walk around the school because my Mathematic teacher are not in . I walk at the entertainment and practice building . I walk at the front of the dancing room . I saw a figure dancing . Very nice and tickle my fancy . I walk in . 

I focused on the figure . When the figure turn , she saw me . " Ohh , annyeong unnie " the girl bow 90 degrees . I bow back and smile . 

" You dance really well " she smile and thanked me . " Are you Park Jiyeon ? " she nods . I pull out my hands " I'm Victoria . Victoria Song " she handshake with me . 

" Unnie , I'm not trying to chase you . But , I'm afraid Sulli will saw us and she will kill me " she smile scaredly . Hahaha , so she's scared of Sulli . Ohh yeah ! No wonder I feel like I know her . She's a friend of Young Ja . The one that Sulli always bullied . 

" Don't worry . She don't like coming here . So , she will never knew " I said and smile . She smile back and nods . " Hmm can I have your phone number ? " I took out my phone . 

" What for ? " she ask . Aigoo ~

" I would like to know when are you and Young Ja are going to practice . So , it's easier if I know your number right ? " She smile and nods . She gave me her phone number . 

Suddenly , we heard knock on the door . 

 

Jiyeon POV

We heard knock on the door . I froze . Froze like I was in the freezer . Why did he come ? 

" Honey !! " Victoria unnie yell . Honey ? 

" Heyy , I thought so . You would come here " the guy said and wrap his hand around Victoria unnie waist . You know who ? It's Lee Joon oppa . Yeah , I like him since I got into this school . 

" Jiyeon-ah , this is Lee Joon . Unnie's boyfriend " yes , I know . I can see that . 

" Baby , I know her . She's very cute and clumsy " Lee Joon oppa pinch my cheek . Then they both laugh . I just smile . 

" Hmm unnie . I have class now . I'll go first " I took my iPad and when I was about to walk away , suddenly I slip . Aigoo ~ I am really the clumsy one . 

" Jiyeon-ah ! " Victoria unnie yell . They both get me . Lee Joon oppa lift me and place me on the chair . 

" Let me see your leg " he kneel infront of me . He took my leg and check if anything happen . I really don't like this situation . 

" How's her leg ? " unnie ask him . He smile . Smile that can melt my heart . And shook his head . 

" Nothing happened " he put down my leg . 

I bow and thank them . Then I quickly walk away leaving them both . Aigoo , I'm so embarassed .

 

 

*trigger